Jacobs on Harbough

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Been waiting for someone to post this. You gotta hear the actual audio.

This should be the link, but I can't get it to work on my machine. I heard it on KJR earlier this a.m.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I don't know why Harbaugh continues to make unnecessary enemies. This is going to hamper the Niners at some point when they want to sign free agents.

Marvin49

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2nv8nck3 said:
SacHawk2.0":2nv8nck3 said:
Bahahahaha. True story.
It's pretty hard to argue with anything Jacobs says.

Not really.

Jacobs came to SF thinking he was the man. The dude appearantly can't read a depth chart to see that they already had Gore and Hunter had almost 500 yards the year before. Then he got hurt in preseason and when healthy got all butt hurt that they didn't activate him immediately when Gore was playing well, Hunter was averaging over 5 yards per carry, and Dixon played special teams.

Jacobs essentially acted like he was owed something and whined and complained for weeks before finally being suspended.

Dude is a 6'4", 260 lb. crybaby.

You guys don't like Harbaugh. I get it. You're entitled, but Jacobs is an infant.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":t740mpow said:
Don't get riled up, Marvin. People know Jacobs is lame. On the other hand, he also has the propensity for being funny.

No worries. Wasn't getting riled up. :) Gotta have a thick skin to post on this board as a Niner fan. :D

Just sayin'...Jacobs is an infant.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":30an16nt said:
I don't know why Harbaugh continues to make unnecessary enemies. This is going to hamper the Niners at some point when they want to sign free agents.
Agreed.

OrFan

Reaction score
Harbaugh is a bitch, and that's why he hasn't won anything! Priceless!