New Orleans Saints article accuses Hawks of Bounty

Throwdown

Reaction score
So a friendly competition where a dude probably has to buy the DB group a bunch of McDoubles for getting caught by the turf monster is a bounty program? we were targeting anyone.

Saints fans are becoming the WORST.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Could you imagine how much more money Kam would have if we had a Bounty program? That guy wouldn't even need a salary

tacomahawk

Reaction score
The butt hurt is very strong with them, I ventured over to saints report, just to see what was going on, and who they were pulling for. It is ugly, they freaking hate us. I guess I understand it, we pulled their pants down 3 times on National TV and stole their lunch money. Their hate is venturing into Dead skin territory. Kind of to bad, I have always felt kind of a kinship with them, oh well.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Funniest article I've read in awhile. He can't be a professional writer, right? How do you not understand the difference between paying up for getting tripped up by the turf monster or dropping a sure INT and paying out money to players for hurting or going after opponents?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Screw the saints...they are a LOSER franchise. They have one lucky year and win the superbowl but that doesnt excuse that their franchise is a JOKE. Didnt they just win the FIRST road playoff game this year. They only had 2 entire playoff wins in their ENTIRE HISTORY before the 2009 season. The fact their team won a superbowl is a joke.

86Hawk

Reaction score
If I remember correctly I believe it was one of their players fined by the league for a personal foul hit on Percy harvin. God I'm starting to hate them.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
Why hate them? We have bested them pretty soundly thus far in our meetings? I think it is hilarious. When teams are beat, their fans are forced to realize that either 1) the other team was better, or 2) they somehow got cheated, even if it doesn't make any sense. At all. 90% of fans cant handle the cognitive dissonance and go with two, which leads to them gobbling down ludicrous levels of logical fallacy much to the amusement of people such as myself...

davidonmi

Reaction score
I try to like Drew Brees, but these sour grapes are making it really tough.
That's embarassing

253hawk

Reaction score
This is the team equivalent of a swear jar, nothing more. Good lord what a bunch of butthurt babies. They're extremely lucky they didn't have their SB win forfeited.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I thought every professional sports team did something like this. I recently went on a stadium tour of the soccer team I support and one of the most interesting things was the fines board.

Peeing in the shower was on there far too much for my liking.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
chuckle.gif

Words cannot describe how bitter that organization is (I would be too, Hawks own you at CLink), and how stupid these allegations are.

After this season, I couldn't care less what these idiot asses do in NOLA, that team and organization are just so.....shitty.

Terpdragon

Reaction score
I don't see how they can complain. Weren't the Saints the ones who were successfully trying to head hunt Percy Harvin out of the game?