Panthers and Whiners

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
I hope it is a throw the kitchen sink-blood bath-get in the cage like rumble tomorrow. Both teams hittin' each other like they stole something. I want bloodied, bruised and broken bodies on that field, and the Cats to win on a last second field goal in double overtime (just for salt in the wound).

OrFan

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":1g2ffvcp said:
I hope it is a throw the kitchen sink-blood bath-get in the cage like rumble tomorrow. Both teams hittin' each other like they stole something. I want bloodied, bruised and broken bodies on that field, and the Cats to win on a last second field goal in double overtime (just for salt in the wound).

Pretty much exactly the way I feel. I hope they knock the crap out of each other, and SF goes back home as losers with Hairball throwing a tantrum the entire way.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
OrFan":2ybksqoi said:
Hawkalypse":2ybksqoi said:

Pretty much exactly the way I feel. I hope they knock the crap out of each other, and SF goes back home as losers with Hairball throwing a tantrum the entire way.
Yep let Gore and Krapernick walk with limp till after this one. Wanna work Papaki's ass over in this one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":hbeghrm2 said:
Ok boys and girls, no wishing physical harm to any players.

:141847_bnono:
Can I hope Harbaughs ink pen leaks all over his shirt? ;)

253hawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh will give himself a coronary gesticulating over a meaningless 5 yard penalty.

NFLFanSweden

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1lp07i3o said:
The Radish":1lp07i3o said:

Um...It wouldn't do any good. He wears black, does our fearless leader. :)

NFLFanSweden

Reaction score
I'm actually hoping for a Niner win because I want us to go to Century Link to play the Hawks. Of course I would have rather played the Saints at the Stick but those hopes were dashed.

chris98251

Reaction score
I say we should send them some 3 day old Sushi and say compliments of Farmers Market. I bet they break their Combine times running for the bathroom game day.

hawker84

Reaction score
NFLFanSweden":2o7p47ru said:
I'm actually hoping for a Niner win because I want us to go to Century Link to play the Hawks. Of course I would have rather played the Saints at the Stick but those hopes were dashed.

I thought you'd be hoping for a niner win because, well.....you're a niner fan? :49ersmall:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Carolina has a 55% chance of winning by less than a touchdown. 49ers have a 45% chance of winning by less than a touchdown. Panthers have a 15% chance of winning by more than a touchdown. 49ers have a 10% chance of winning by more than a touchdown.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":1i78pl0d said:

I would think that you guys would want the Panthers or Niners at their best. So if you beat either one there could be no excuses. Otherwise wishing for a worn out team whoever it is just seems like your a scared little kid. Sorry bud, but thats how it looks. I want my Niners to play the best at their best. So if they make it it wont feel cheap. For they will have earned it.

Largent80

Reaction score
I think I could care less who we play. You have to get HERE, and regardless of which team it is, you are NOT going to beat Seattle.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
rlkats":y44ix12m said:
Hawkalypse":y44ix12m said:

I would think that you guys would want the Panthers or Niners at their best. So if you beat either one there could be no excuses. Otherwise wishing for a worn out team whoever it is just seems like your a scared little kid. Sorry bud, but thats how it looks. I want my Niners to play the best at their best. So if they make it it wont feel cheap. For they will have earned it.

Nah, I don't have that problem.

I hope y'all beat each other up and the winner had to treat this game like their Super Bowl. Whatever makes life easier for the Seahawks is good in my view.

Well, not rooting for injuries, but you know what I mean.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
rlkats":1bqax6fi said:
Hawkalypse":1bqax6fi said:

The sad reality for the Seahawks and us as fans is that when we win there are always several numbnuts making excuses for why the other team "lost" and how the Seahawks didn't "win". Happens every time and the number of those people grow exponentially with every 'Hawks win in the playoffs. So if the excuses are inevitable, why not hope that these two teams beat each other up? I know several Niners fans who were hoping for BountyGate 2 yesterday.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I'm glad, after we got screwed this year with a plethora of 10am starts, SF has to start at 10am... in the playoffs! Hah.

NFLFanSweden

Reaction score
hawker84":35n94qq4 said:
NFLFanSweden":35n94qq4 said:

I thought you'd be hoping for a niner win because, well.....you're a niner fan? :49ersmall:

I was hoping for a Saints win YESTERDAY before the Seahawks took them to task, won and dashed my hopes to play the Saints at the Stick. Yep, proud Niner fan here but I know where I am posting and I can admit that the Seahawks have been tough and impressive team. Tried to hate Wilson (heh) but even I can see he's going to be one helluva QB though he has also been impressve thus far. And Lynch is a beast.

I also admit that I'm hoping for the Niners to win the whole friggin' thing but I also know (and knew a long time ago in this season) that the road to the SB will most likely go through Seattle. If the Hawks win, they worked hard for it. However, if the Niners DO manage to win, I won't be on here gloating and running my mouth.

The Radish

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3qk8itgo said:
The Radish":3qk8itgo said:

Absolutely.

:th2thumbs:

Or his finger gets caught in his clip board clip.