Chargers - Broncos

Largent80

Reaction score
Who ya got?

I am going with SD. They have already been to Denver this year and won. That has nothing to do with this game other than they know they have more than a chance and I think they can pull it off.

Axx

Reaction score
Im rooting for SD because denver forums have amazing meltdowns

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm pulling for Denver because they will be easier to take down in the Superbowl

Axx

Reaction score
6 seed teams are 4-1 against #1 seed teams since 2008

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think Denver wins but San Diego beats the spread. Regardless of that I hope San Diego wins so the "legend of the bolo" lives on.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I'm rolling with the Chargers again. I think it'll be close but I like the way the Chargers are playing. Whisenhunt has done an awesome job.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would enjoy seeing the aftermath of the Broncos losing, but I don't think it is going to happen. San Diego has the right tools to stay in the game, but I still think that this time Manning goes on a score fest.

Rivers is bound to meltdown at some point.

OrFan

Reaction score
Like I told my wife, I really do not care past this point with the AFC. The only game I care about that is left to play is SF and Carolina. I just want SF to lose, not necessarily for Carolina to win, just SF to lose.

sc85sis

Reaction score
According to my coworker who is a Chargers fan, Peyton Manning has never beaten the Chargers in the playoffs.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
GO CHARGERS! I'd laugh to see the Broncos go one-and-done again. Honestly, I don't really care who wins, but I'm kind of a Rivers fan, he's such a goofy douche I don't know how anybody can't like him.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Axx":2hm6cjay said:
6 seed teams are 4-1 against #1 seed teams since 2008
Does that include yesterday?

I'm going with Denver.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Denver will be hard to beat today. Not suggesting a conspiracy, but the refs will likely favor Denver at home and with the potential epic match-up between Manning and Brady looming. I look forward to facing the winner of that game more so than SD. Not necessarily rooting for Denver, I don't care one way or the other but I expect Manning to be at the top of his game today and that should be the difference (IMO). No disrespect to Rivers or his tremendous season.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Look, I get the ambivalence toward Peyton (to a point.) But seriously, wouldn't you rather watch Manning vs. Brady than Brady vs. Rivers and the useless, anonymous nothing Chargers?! If SD flukes past the Donks here, it's going to be snooze-tacular in the AFCCG, and I'd rather have a fun warm up for the main event.