The Chargers are going to win it.....

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
This fact got mentioned on the UK coverage of the play offs. Forgive me if it's been mentioned elsewhere.

Since 2009, Philly's opponent in their first home game of the year has gone on to win the Super Bowl. This year that was the Chargers.

rjdriver

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":10ybx8tp said:
This fact got mentioned on the UK coverage of the play offs. Forgive me if it's been mentioned elsewhere.

Since 2009, Philly's opponent in their first home game of the year has gone on to win the Super Bowl. This year that was the Chargers.

That's quite a crazy statistic regardless of what happens to the Bolts. What are the odds?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If you want other streaks that need to be broken this year for Seattle to win the 'Owl, they have to beat both the Saints and probably the Panthers to get there. It's the NFC South's 'turn'. (Seriously, the Super Bowl entrant from the NFC has followed a cycle since 2006.)

willyum

Reaction score
I doubt Peyton will lose to them again. What makes him so good is his preparation, he will fix and get the W this weekend.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
willyum":3naz1h1p said:
I doubt Peyton will lose to them again. What makes him so good is his preparation, he will fix and get the W this weekend.

And what makes him so likely to flame out is his propensity to throw back breaking interceptions in the playoffs.

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
Peytons does choke from time to time, and as a colts/manning fan i can tell you, the chargers are his and the colts kryptonite.