Of the remaining NFC teams....

rjas77

Reaction score
Which is the only team that has beaten them this year? :th2thumbs:

Polaris

Reaction score
I'll bite. It's the Niners. At Candlestick in a game that the 'hawks didn't really need but the Niners did. Barely. By two points in the last minute of the game.

Of course Seattle throttled the Niners in the Clink. Any potential playoff game will be played in the Clink.

Enough said.

OP
OP
R

rjas77

Reaction score
The Niners beat the Panthers and Saints this year? :sarcasm_on:

Sac

Reaction score
All those teams are tough outs. But Carolina and SF are the toughest matchups, giving the edge to SF. So I'm glad those two teams have to beat each other up on Sunday and that we'll get an extra day of rest for the NFCCG if we beat the Saints.

Polaris

Reaction score
rjas77":2b4snuva said:
The Niners beat the Panthers and Saints this year? :sarcasm_on:

I misread your post then. I thought you were asking which of the remaining NFC teams had beaten Seattle.

However, the other way of looking at it is valid, and I do think is a fair measure of which teams for the entire season has been the better team. That is, Seattle is the only team that has beaten ALL of the other NFC teams currently left in the playoffs.

OP
OP
R

rjas77

Reaction score
That's my point. We have beaten all three teams

Polaris

Reaction score
BlueTalons":2yxwlx4g said:
...only the West and South remain.

Not a total shock. Shows how weak the East and North were this year, that's for certain.

kf3339

Reaction score
rjas77":82kaavdy said:

So have the Hawks, but we were far more dominant in our home wins than anything the Niners can hang their hat on to date.

el capitan

Reaction score
kf3339":1a6ja6eq said:
rjas77":1a6ja6eq said:

So have the Hawks, but we were far more dominant in our home wins than anything the Niners can hang their hat on to date.

Just a guess but I think when he says "we" he's talking about the Hawks since the 9ers are 1-3 in games against the Hawks, Panthers and Saints.

drdiags

Reaction score
Oh those tricky questions. Just spell it out next time man, you know folks have to have their fill of Starbucks before you can ask them these type of mind teasers. :stirthepot:

HawksSoc

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1u162scu said:
All those teams are tough outs. But Carolina and SF are the toughest matchups, giving the edge to SF. So I'm glad those two teams have to beat each other up on Sunday and that we'll get an extra day of rest for the NFCCG if we beat the Saints.

Sac I just spent a full five minutes staring at your Avatar, its oddly hypnotic.

Also, can someone tell me what this thread is asking? I'm missing somethin very obvious it seems.

kidhawk

Reaction score
BlueTalons":2kee7uq2 said:
...only the West and South remain.

Out of 12 teams in the playoffs this year 5 were from Western Divisions and 4 of them still remain....so half of the teams left right now are West Division teams (2 from the AFC and 2 from the NFC).

Since San Diego plays Denver, the AFC is guaranteed one team in the finals, and odds makers have both the Seahawks and Niners as favorites, so if that holds true there could be 3 out of 4 Conference championship teams being from West divisions and a high probability of an all WEST Super Bowl on the East Coast.

OP
OP
R

rjas77

Reaction score
HawksSoc":2fb82enn said:
SacHawk2.0":2fb82enn said:

Sac I just spent a full five minutes staring at your Avatar, its oddly hypnotic.

Also, can someone tell me what this thread is asking? I'm missing somethin very obvious it seems.

I was just commenting that of the remaining NFC teams all have lost to the Seahawks this year. It was meant to give anyone bent on Trolling a moment of pause.