Since SF is in....

slybry75

Reaction score
What would be the hardest schedule for them to have before they come to the Clink?

Axx

Reaction score
Doesnt matter
They will get blown out in the clink

Kaiser

Reaction score
If they get there, any other game will have a negligible effect compared to the imminent thrashing they'll get.

drdiags

Reaction score
Assuming Seattle HFA.

Wildcard
--------

Go to Philly.

or

Go to Lambeau/Soldier Field.

Divisional round
---------------

Not sure if the divisional round re-seeds so not really sure if they would go to Panthers or not. If they are 5th seed and 6th seed wins, they (might) go to Carolina (if Carolina doesn't take the gas pipe against the Falcons, which they are so far).

Championship game (assuming the best for Seahawks fans)
---------------------------------------------------------

Meet in the CLink

9ers fans scenario
------------------
Best option for them is a Seahawks loss and a win at Phoenix then they don't have to worry about coming here until next year.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
I don't know that it matters all that much really. Going on the road into two playoff environments on the East Coast will take it's toll. We'd have a huge advantage having a bye and then a home game. All we need to do is win today and we will be in a position to simply play our game and execute. All the other outside factors will be in our favor!

Weadoption

Reaction score
At Philly or Green Bay would be the toughest opener imo.
Not too worried about the wild card round, but any matchup is going to have its danger points.

Cfuji

Reaction score
If the cowboys somehow won tonight that would be the easiest match up for them.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
Will I":33mjuvs4 said:
Frohawk25360":33mjuvs4 said:
Who cares

The OP for one... He's probly trying to figure out who to root for today. Nothing wrong with that.
Should b rooting for the hawks otherwise their schedule might not even go through Seattle

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
Will I":32oh4wfq said:
Frohawk25360":32oh4wfq said:
Will I":32oh4wfq said:
Frohawk25360":32oh4wfq said:
Who cares

The OP for one... He's probly trying to figure out who to root for today. Nothing wrong with that.
Should b rooting for the hawks otherwise their schedule might not even go through Seattle

Ya think?
Yeah which is y I said who cares about the 9ers playoff run duh

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Krapper can't deal with noise...I can't see the Niners winning on the road...they need the division win just as bad as us!

Will I

Reaction score
Frohawk25360":vyvawd16 said:
Yeah which is y I said who cares about the 9ers playoff run duh

My "ya think" was about rooting for the Hawks. Not for who else to root for. Rooting for the hawks is a no brainer, but I also am trying to decide who else to root for, makes Sunday that much more fun. So the OP trying to figure out who else to root for is not a no brainer. If you don't care about it, don't bother reading the thread anymore. But others might care, that was my original point.

nategreat

Reaction score
San Fran will have to earn it, that's for sure. They have to go play in Green Bay, and if they come out of that one alive, they have to either go play in Carolina or in Seattle, depending on who wins the Saints/Eagles game.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Weadoption":3tuw4au6 said:
At Philly or Green Bay would be the toughest opener imo.
Not too worried about the wild card round, but any matchup is going to have its danger points.
Well you guys gotta get ready for the big bowl, the pro bowl that is. Since u have so many guys who will be playing in it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
They're going to Green Bay which means we meet them in the divisional round. Green Bay has no clue on stopping Keapernick. It's stupid beyond belief but it's fact.