Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm
  • http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_248 ... r-fan-vote

    49ers players not popular in fan vote
    By Cam Inman

    SANTA CLARA -- The 49ers weren't a hot pick when it came to fan voting for the Pro Bowl.

    NaVorro Bowman and Patrick Willis placed fourth and fifth in the final results of fan voting. That accounts for only a third of the balloting, as players' and coaches' votes also will weigh into Friday's Pro Bowl announcements at 6 p.m.

    Bowman (235,392 votes) and Willis (183,975) finished behind the Buffalo Bills' (and Los Gatos High product) Kiko Alonso (381,299), the Carolina Panthers' Luke Kuechley (249,505) and the Dallas Cowboys' Sean Lee (236,245).

    Neither quarterback Colin Kaepernick nor wide receiver Anquan Boldin finished in the top 10 in fan voting, and the same went for the 49ers' cornerbacks and outside linebackers. Aldon Smith wasn't on the online ballot, replaced instead by Dan Skuta opposite Ahmad Brooks.
    And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire.

    -Percy Harvin
    User avatar
    CortezKennedyfan
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 180
    Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:21 am
    Location: Vancouver, BC


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:58 pm
  • The title appears to be a trolling exercise.
    User avatar
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 3660
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:06 pm
  • With 8 Pro Bowlers, it would appear you are incorrect.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3578
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:23 pm
  • LOL
    Image
    User avatar
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 3660
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:45 pm
  • They won't be playing in the SB, so they're filling in for Seahawks players.

    I get it.
    Image

    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2224
    Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm
  • Scott McCloughan really did a great job there in Ninerland when he was there. Glad he is part of the Seahawks now. Baalke seems to be shooting a whole lota blanks. The only success Baalke has seen is tied to McCloughan. That seems pretty obvious now doesn't it.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:04 pm
  • RichNhansom wrote:Scott McCloughan really did a great job there in Ninerland when he was there. Glad he is part of the Seahawks now. Baalke seems to be shooting a whole lota blanks. The only success Baalke has seen is tied to McCloughan. That seems pretty obvious now doesn't it.

    I think Aldon and Reid were pretty good picks. :mrgreen:
    Giedi
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 334
    Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:17 pm
  • Giedi wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:Scott McCloughan really did a great job there in Ninerland when he was there. Glad he is part of the Seahawks now. Baalke seems to be shooting a whole lota blanks. The only success Baalke has seen is tied to McCloughan. That seems pretty obvious now doesn't it.

    I think Aldon and Reid were pretty good picks. :mrgreen:

    We have more than a few posters whose hate of the Niners makes them a little irrational.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11313
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:48 pm
  • AP All Pro or nobody cares.
    frase32
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 48
    Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:00 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    Giedi wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:Scott McCloughan really did a great job there in Ninerland when he was there. Glad he is part of the Seahawks now. Baalke seems to be shooting a whole lota blanks. The only success Baalke has seen is tied to McCloughan. That seems pretty obvious now doesn't it.

    I think Aldon and Reid were pretty good picks. :mrgreen:

    We have more than a few posters whose hate of the Niners makes them a little irrational.


    I never even payed attention to the Seahawks until this year. I am not sure how there is so much hate for us in Seattle. I could see a bit of a rivalry start if we meet in the playoffs or knock out of a post season seed but I think it is a long way from the great rivalries with the Rams or Dallas or even Green Bay.

    What have the 49ers done to Seattle? They would have had to play on the road last year against Atlanta anyway and 49ers fans should be thanking Seattle for softening them up for us.

    Dodgers and Giants is a rivalry.
    User avatar
    CandlestickBum
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 47
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:03 pm
  • CandlestickBum wrote:
    I never even payed attention to the Seahawks until this year. I am not sure how there is so much hate for us in Seattle. I could see a bit of a rivalry start if we meet in the playoffs or knock out of a post season seed but I think it is a long way from the great rivalries with the Rams or Dallas or even Green Bay.

    What have the 49ers done to Seattle? They would have had to play on the road last year against Atlanta anyway and 49ers fans should be thanking Seattle for softening them up for us.

    Dodgers and Giants is a rivalry.


    Oh the classic "we arent rivals" response, it's a rivalry whether you feel it or not, when you buy billboard to talk about your trophies, and we're flying flags over your toilet bowl stadium, its a rivalry. When we have cute little nicknames for each others teams like "fortywiners" and "seadderall seahawks" its a rivalry.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19227
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:17 pm
  • CandlestickBum wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    Giedi wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:Scott McCloughan really did a great job there in Ninerland when he was there. Glad he is part of the Seahawks now. Baalke seems to be shooting a whole lota blanks. The only success Baalke has seen is tied to McCloughan. That seems pretty obvious now doesn't it.

    I think Aldon and Reid were pretty good picks. :mrgreen:

    We have more than a few posters whose hate of the Niners makes them a little irrational.


    I never even payed attention to the Seahawks until this year. I am not sure how there is so much hate for us in Seattle. I could see a bit of a rivalry start if we meet in the playoffs or knock out of a post season seed but I think it is a long way from the great rivalries with the Rams or Dallas or even Green Bay.

    What have the 49ers done to Seattle? They would have had to play on the road last year against Atlanta anyway and 49ers fans should be thanking Seattle for softening them up for us.

    Dodgers and Giants is a rivalry.


    so much fail. thank for representing us bro.
    User avatar
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 208
    Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:26 pm
  • FriscosFinest wrote:
    so much fail. thank for representing us bro.

    exactly. if buying a stupid ass billboard to taunt an opposing fanbase isn't a sign of a rivalry i don't know what is
    SoHo9erFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:49 pm
  • Fight! Fight! Fight!
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7236
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:53 pm
  • So you gotta kill each other to be a true rivalry now? Excuse my ignorance, but how many Steelers fans have killed Ravens and vice versa?

    Those links you posted. Those are just stupid ass Bay Area fans
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7236
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:59 pm
  • Christ awmighty
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19227
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Nobody likes the Forty Whiners...
Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:05 pm
  • Locking this and will continue to do so as long as these threads turn out like this
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8805
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW




It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online