Pro Bowl results discussion

rsm650

Reaction score
Here are the fan results: http://www.faniq.com/blog/Fan-vote-resu ... Blog-73957

I'm actually surprised LeSean McCoy (RB), Josh Gordon (WR), Vernon Davis (TE), and Joe Haden (CB) didn't make the cut.

"The Pro Bowl rosters will be announced tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the NFL Network show 'NFL Total Access: Pro Bowl Players Revealed'. The results will also be available on NFL.com, if you'd rather not put yourself through an episode of 'NFL Total Access'."

I know some of you don't bother watching the Pro Bowl, but I'm still interesting in who goes.

:snack:

getnasty

Reaction score
The pro bowl is a joke but i think people that should go for the Hawks would be Sherm,ET,Kam,RW,Jeremy Lane. Bennett and Lynch might also go but i have them on the outside looking in.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
getnasty":39gk0pyl said:
The pro bowl is a joke but i think people that should go for the Hawks would be Sherm,ET,Kam,RW,Jeremy Lane. Bennett and Lynch might also go but i have them on the outside looking in.

I agree the PB is a joke now. I used to love watching and the events they had, now its complete junk.

Sherman and Thomas should be there, RW as well.

I am glad though that Hekker and Quinn made it for my Rams. Just wish the Pb went back to the good days.

Marvin49

Reaction score
That is just the fan vote. All the players you mentioned made it.

Jville

Reaction score
2014 Pro Bowl: Complete rosters >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap2000000304771/article/2014-pro-bowl-complete-rosters[/urltargetblank]

mistaowen

Reaction score
It's a good thing Justin Tucker 'thanked' all his fantasy football fans who picked him. What a joke. Andre Johnson, Troy Polamalu, Revis, Philip Rivers.

davidonmi

Reaction score
unger is not a pro bowler this year, sorry. Also Robert Mathis gets snubbed yet again

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
davidonmi":303y7lxo said:
unger is not a pro bowler this year, sorry. Also Robert Mathis gets snubbed yet again

Both should of made it easily. Hate the Pb for these reasons. I actually thought Mathis was going to get it over Quinn, since its a popularity contest. They need to change the voting up some how.

OP
OP
rsm650

rsm650

Reaction score
davidonmi":1ehv7d2y said:

Yeah I was thinking that too...although I can't name many other relevant centers :)

Marvin49":1ehv7d2y said:
That is just the fan vote. All the players you mentioned made it.

Oops, should've said I was surprised those weren't the top 2 vote getters.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
lsheldon":zuusttz5 said:
davidonmi":zuusttz5 said:

UHHH, check again....

Seattle Seahawks
QB Russell Wilson, C Max Unger, RB Marshawn Lynch, CB Richard Sherman, FS Earl Thomas, SS Kam Chancellor

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/ ... selections
He means Unger doesn't deserve to be a Pro Bowler this year. And I agree.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Tom Brady in is a travesty, he was merely average most of the season, why not Foles instead? Luck, Dalton, seriously as good or better(arguably) than Brady this season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What Brady did for much of the season considering his receiving corps makes this year well above "average" for him, IMO.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think players should only be able to select from among the players they faced in the season, same with coaches. Fans votes IMO should be non-factors. I will be disappointed when they start using fans votes for the HOF. I can see that happening, which will be a tragedy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Let me know when the All Pro list comes out, Pro Bowl is like a vote for who's the Prom Queen.

Vetamur

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":11nh5b95 said:
What Brady did for much of the season considering his receiving corps makes this year well above "average" for him, IMO.

Totally agree. I dont like Brady, but I think Im more in awe of what he has done this year than his 50 TD year that looked like he was playing Madden with Moss.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
mistaowen":273grjwy said:
What a joke. Andre Johnson, Troy Polamalu, Revis, Philip Rivers.

Rivers & Johnson are definitely pro bowl worthy, Johnson over Jeffery is arguable, but both definitely are worthy of their spots. Rivers had an amazing year at QB, second to only Manning. The other two I can agree with.

youngchew

Reaction score
How did Russell Wilson make the Pro Bowl?

He's 16th in the league in total passing yards (3,357), he's 32nd in the league in passing yards per game (only 209), 9th in touchdowns with 26.

Wilson is a darn good QB, and a great kid both on and off the field. But his numbers this season are kinda middle of the pack, not really probowl worthy.

Sac

Reaction score
youngchew":u33wh0ds said:
How did Russell Wilson make the Pro Bowl?

He's the most important player on the best team in football, how could could he not be named?