Cardinals will beat the Whiners ...

Mitch

Reaction score
They will go 11 - 5 and miss the playoffs! NFC West will be even more insane next year!

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm confused. Both teams would be 11-5 at that point. Which "they" are you talking about?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2e1ka5i0 said:
I'm confused. Both teams would be 11-5 at that point. Which "they" are you talking about?

Niners are guaranteed a playoff spot so he's talking about the Cards missing unless the Saints lose I believe

ivotuk

Reaction score
Yea, wouldn't it be cool if the Saints lose and AZ makes it to the playoffs? I love that this division is so competitive in the NFL. It would scare a lot of teams if 3 NFCW teams made it.

I have confidence that the Cards will win at home because they are on a roll, have confidence, and I believe their defense can be better than the 49ers this Sunday.

What is really cool though, is the NFCS game is a late game so AZ won't know the outcome, they MUST play hard.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1uvza0nr said:
What is really cool though, is the NFCS game is a late game so AZ won't know the outcome, they MUST play hard.

This.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
It was originally a 10am game; they bumped it to the afternoon for just that reason. Going to be a lot of good games being played while the Hawks game is going on.

Greenhell

Reaction score
ivotuk":1ydtg4kn said:
Yea, wouldn't it be cool if the Saints lose and AZ makes it to the playoffs?.

The Whiner tears will be so delicious if this were to happen. Football Gods, make it so.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Whats amazing is that only a few years ago, 7-9 won the division. I know my Rams are at the bottom, but i am proud of the Rams and this division. Next year will be complete chaos if the Rams can improve(hopefully). Toughest division in the NFL.

GO NFC BEST!!!!

Fanatics

Reaction score
Greenhell":5tebhy17 said:
ivotuk":5tebhy17 said:

The Whiner tears will be so delicious if this were to happen. Football Gods, make it so.
Why would they care?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Greenhell":1tgeff99 said:
ivotuk":1tgeff99 said:

Uh...why would I care if the Cards eliminate the Saints? I don't think the Rams are going to win in Seattle, so it really doesn't matter.

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
Marvin49so t[quote="Greenhell":38sa029c said:
ivotuk":38sa029c said:

Uh...why would I care if the Cards eliminate the Saints? I don't think the Rams are going to win in Seattle, so it really doesn't matter.[/quote]

By my calculations, the odds of the 49ers winning the division are pretty good, about 1 in 5, so they really need to try, especially as they will not know the outcome of the Seattle game.

Saint Louis came within inches of beating Seattle last time and beat and tied San Francisco last year. This could be a trap game for Seattle and if it is, the 49ers need to take advantage of the upset

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":3sv76i0v said:
By my calculations, the odds of the 49ers winning the division are pretty good, about 1 in 5, so they really need to try, especially as they will not know the outcome of the Seattle game.

Saint Louis came within inches of beating Seattle last time and beat and tied San Francisco last year. This could be a trap game for Seattle and if it is, the 49ers need to take advantage of the upset

Hyperbole (thanks Uncle Si) aside, which is more likely to happen, the Rams beating the Seahawks on the road or the Cards (6-1 at home and in great form) beating the niners (a team that nearly lost to the Falcons) at home?

I honestly think the Cards are better than the niners, I sincerely hope they don't get in the play offs as they are more of a legitimate threat to the Seahawks. NO should take care of business though.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Fanatics":2a9ku8b9 said:
Greenhell":2a9ku8b9 said:
ivotuk":2a9ku8b9 said:

Why would they care?

You are correct. My playoff mind was out of whack. I was thinking the Cards could still knock the Niners out. I'm a week behind. :dummy:

The Radish

Reaction score
I think everyone is totally forgetting what a good team the ninnirs are. Plus they seem to have righted their ship and are playing well.

Something we can't say right now.

I'm hopeful but really think the ninnirs will win because the Cards shot their wad last sunday at Seattle.

:les:

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
The Radish":22okutd5 said:
I think everyone is totally forgetting what a good team the ninnirs are. Plus they seem to have righted their ship and are playing well.

I'm hopeful but really think the ninnirs will win because the Cards shot their wad last sunday at Seattle.

Seattle is playing well. Unless they lose the division, they are still the team to beat in the NFC.

Losing a close game to a good team like the Cardinals should not concern your team so much as what happened against Tampa Bay. If they can run up the score then anyone can until that hole is plugged.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":2nbrjmv0 said:
The Radish":2nbrjmv0 said:

Seattle is playing well. Unless they lose the division, they are still the team to beat in the NFC.

Losing a close game to a good team like the Cardinals should not concern your team so much as what happened against Tampa Bay. If they can run up the score then anyone can until that hole is plugged.

Yes, that "hole" was plugged after halftime. The Bucs scored 21 points in the second quarter, three in the third quarter, and were shut out in both the first and the fourth. Seems to me the Seahawks made the necessary adjustments at the half and proceeded to throttle the Bus from then on.

Running up the score? Laughable.

The Grouch

Reaction score
I couldn't care less what the Niners or the Cards do, I only care about the 'Hawks. It would be sweet to see the Niners in the NFCCG at the Clink, and then destroy them. I guess for that to happen they would have to win this week and retain the 5 seed then hope NO can find a way to win on the road... that would be cool. Other than that, I'm just hoping we win out.

drdiags

Reaction score
Count me in the minority, but I hope the Cards make the playoffs. I hate the College game because of the atrocious defense played by the majority of the teams. I find enjoyment in defensive football. I like it when the NFL gets a course correction because football with basketball scores is terrible football.

I know, I am a fossil.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":2g6n060y said:
Count me in the minority, but I hope the Cards make the playoffs. I hate the College game because of the atrocious defense played by the majority of the teams. I find enjoyment in defensive football. I like it when the NFL gets a course correction because football with basketball scores is terrible football.

I know, I am a fossil.
I'm with you but I'm resigned to the reality that the NFL is quickly turning into the CFL south. Give it 5-10 years before they just stop the madness and become one league (NAFL).:(

Would love to see a Cardinals win but with the results of the New Orleans game already known before they play and their resulting win they will have nothing to play for. Tampa isn't winning with something on the line for NOLA.