Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]

Post subject: Cardinals will beat the Whiners ...
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:23 am 
NET Practice Squad

They will go 11 - 5 and miss the playoffs! NFC West will be even more insane next year!

Post subject: Re: Cardinals will beat the Whiners ...
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:33 am 
NET Rookie

I'm confused. Both teams would be 11-5 at that point. Which "they" are you talking about?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:34 am 
NET Veteran

CHawkTailGator wrote:
I'm confused. Both teams would be 11-5 at that point. Which "they" are you talking about?

Niners are guaranteed a playoff spot so he's talking about the Cards missing unless the Saints lose I believe

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:59 am 
NET Practice Squad

Yep ^ Sorry, that wasn't clear.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:11 am 
* NET Nobody *

Yea, wouldn't it be cool if the Saints lose and AZ makes it to the playoffs? I love that this division is so competitive in the NFL. It would scare a lot of teams if 3 NFCW teams made it.

I have confidence that the Cards will win at home because they are on a roll, have confidence, and I believe their defense can be better than the 49ers this Sunday.

What is really cool though, is the NFCS game is a late game so AZ won't know the outcome, they MUST play hard.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:24 pm 
NET Veteran

ivotuk wrote:
What is really cool though, is the NFCS game is a late game so AZ won't know the outcome, they MUST play hard.

This.

Post subject: Cardinals will beat the Whiners ...
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:44 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

It was originally a 10am game; they bumped it to the afternoon for just that reason. Going to be a lot of good games being played while the Hawks game is going on.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:43 pm 
NET Veteran

ivotuk wrote:
Yea, wouldn't it be cool if the Saints lose and AZ makes it to the playoffs?.

The Whiner tears will be so delicious if this were to happen. Football Gods, make it so.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:59 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Whats amazing is that only a few years ago, 7-9 won the division. I know my Rams are at the bottom, but i am proud of the Rams and this division. Next year will be complete chaos if the Rams can improve(hopefully). Toughest division in the NFL.

GO NFC BEST!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:50 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Greenhell wrote:
ivotuk wrote:

The Whiner tears will be so delicious if this were to happen. Football Gods, make it so.

Why would they care?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:05 pm 
NET Veteran

Greenhell wrote:
ivotuk wrote:

Uh...why would I care if the Cards eliminate the Saints? I don't think the Rams are going to win in Seattle, so it really doesn't matter.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:07 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Marvin49so t[quote="Greenhell wrote:
ivotuk wrote:

Uh...why would I care if the Cards eliminate the Saints? I don't think the Rams are going to win in Seattle, so it really doesn't matter.[/quote]

By my calculations, the odds of the 49ers winning the division are pretty good, about 1 in 5, so they really need to try, especially as they will not know the outcome of the Seattle game.

Saint Louis came within inches of beating Seattle last time and beat and tied San Francisco last year. This could be a trap game for Seattle and if it is, the 49ers need to take advantage of the upset

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:12 am 
NET Veteran

CandlestickBum wrote:
By my calculations, the odds of the 49ers winning the division are pretty good, about 1 in 5, so they really need to try, especially as they will not know the outcome of the Seattle game.

Saint Louis came within inches of beating Seattle last time and beat and tied San Francisco last year. This could be a trap game for Seattle and if it is, the 49ers need to take advantage of the upset

Hyperbole (thanks Uncle Si) aside, which is more likely to happen, the Rams beating the Seahawks on the road or the Cards (6-1 at home and in great form) beating the niners (a team that nearly lost to the Falcons) at home?

I honestly think the Cards are better than the niners, I sincerely hope they don't get in the play offs as they are more of a legitimate threat to the Seahawks. NO should take care of business though.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:30 am 
NET Veteran

Fanatics wrote:
Greenhell wrote:
ivotuk wrote:

Why would they care?

You are correct. My playoff mind was out of whack. I was thinking the Cards could still knock the Niners out. I'm a week behind. :dummy:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:26 am 
* NET Radish *

I think everyone is totally forgetting what a good team the ninnirs are. Plus they seem to have righted their ship and are playing well.

Something we can't say right now.

I'm hopeful but really think the ninnirs will win because the Cards shot their wad last sunday at Seattle.

:les:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:54 am 
NET Bench Warmer

The Radish wrote:
I think everyone is totally forgetting what a good team the ninnirs are. Plus they seem to have righted their ship and are playing well.

I'm hopeful but really think the ninnirs will win because the Cards shot their wad last sunday at Seattle.

Seattle is playing well. Unless they lose the division, they are still the team to beat in the NFC.

Losing a close game to a good team like the Cardinals should not concern your team so much as what happened against Tampa Bay. If they can run up the score then anyone can until that hole is plugged.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:10 pm 
NET Veteran

CandlestickBum wrote:
The Radish wrote:

Seattle is playing well. Unless they lose the division, they are still the team to beat in the NFC.

Losing a close game to a good team like the Cardinals should not concern your team so much as what happened against Tampa Bay. If they can run up the score then anyone can until that hole is plugged.

Yes, that "hole" was plugged after halftime. The Bucs scored 21 points in the second quarter, three in the third quarter, and were shut out in both the first and the fourth. Seems to me the Seahawks made the necessary adjustments at the half and proceeded to throttle the Bus from then on.

Running up the score? Laughable.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:43 pm 
NET Practice Squad

I couldn't care less what the Niners or the Cards do, I only care about the 'Hawks. It would be sweet to see the Niners in the NFCCG at the Clink, and then destroy them. I guess for that to happen they would have to win this week and retain the 5 seed then hope NO can find a way to win on the road... that would be cool. Other than that, I'm just hoping we win out.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:12 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

Count me in the minority, but I hope the Cards make the playoffs. I hate the College game because of the atrocious defense played by the majority of the teams. I find enjoyment in defensive football. I like it when the NFL gets a course correction because football with basketball scores is terrible football.

I know, I am a fossil.

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:16 pm 
NET Veteran

drdiags wrote:
Count me in the minority, but I hope the Cards make the playoffs. I hate the College game because of the atrocious defense played by the majority of the teams. I find enjoyment in defensive football. I like it when the NFL gets a course correction because football with basketball scores is terrible football.

I know, I am a fossil.

I'm with you but I'm resigned to the reality that the NFL is quickly turning into the CFL south. Give it 5-10 years before they just stop the madness and become one league (NAFL).:(

Would love to see a Cardinals win but with the results of the New Orleans game already known before they play and their resulting win they will have nothing to play for. Tampa isn't winning with something on the line for NOLA.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:18 am 
NET Starter

Quote:
Would love to see a Cardinals win but with the results of the New Orleans game already known before they play and their resulting win they will have nothing to play for. Tampa isn't winning with something on the line for NOLA.

The Tampa v NO game was moved to the afternoon. So, Az will be playing at the same time. They will be motivated.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:12 am 
NET Veteran

CandlestickBum wrote:

Nonsense. According to Football outsiders, the chances of the niners winning th division is about 7.2%. That's a lot worst than 1 in 5. It's closer to 1:16 or so.

Quote:

Look up the definition of 'trap game'. This definately isn't it. Coming off a stinging (and close) loss at home and with everything on the line, this is the antithesis of a trap game.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 am 
NET Practice Squad

I really do believe the Cardinals will beat the Whiners! But I think we need the Saints to win also. Nobody, including the Seahawks, want to play the Cardinals in the playoffs. Let's worry about them next year!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:37 am 
NET Starter

Sometimes the logic of Seahawk fans...

Right now the 49ers are playing the best football in the NFL. The Cardinals barely got by Tennessee for frick's sake.

The reason the Seahawks lost to the Cardinals, is that the Seahawks offense is in total suck mode. They have no legit #1 NFL targets and a suspect offensive line.

The 49ers have two legit #1 targets and one of the best #2's.

I doubt the Cardinals can shut down Boldin, Davis, and Crabtree, especially since Crabtree has owned Patrick Peterson the last few times they squared off.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:15 pm 
NET Veteran

The_Z_Man wrote:
Sometimes the logic of Seahawk fans...

Right now the 49ers are playing the best football in the NFL. The Cardinals barely got by Tennessee for frick's sake.

The reason the Seahawks lost to the Cardinals, is that the Seahawks offense is in total suck mode. They have no legit #1 NFL targets and a suspect offensive line.

The 49ers have two legit #1 targets and one of the best #2's.

I doubt the Cardinals can shut down Boldin, Davis, and Crabtree, especially since Crabtree has owned Patrick Peterson the last few times they squared off.

The niners barely beat the falcons in a game the niners could not lose and the falcons had nothing to play for.

The cardinals are one of the hottest teams in the league and its delusional to say otherwise. Mediocre teams don't go 7-1 over 8 games.

On all the targets for the niners, how does that explain their very mediocre passing attack? Kaep is known to struggle with multiple reads especially under pressure, which btw is what the cards excel at.

Peterson is argubably the 2nd best corner in the league. Just because Crabtree has bad a couple good games does not mean he will again.

It is not that far fetched to think the cards can beat the niners or even they might be better than the niners

Edit to add to vaulted falcons defense held the niners passing game to 197 yards

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:16 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Why do we continue to give more credit to the niners by name calling? Really I would think by name calling we are actually giving them more credit than they deserve and bringing us down to their level. We are constantly saying how terrible the candlestick crowd is and how great the clink crowd is, but this childish practice puts us at their level. STOP IT.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:51 pm 
NET Veteran

Lol. Turds in the process of laying down and dieing, just like the bulk of the Niners' opponents this season. Guess they won their Super Bowl last week.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:05 pm 
NET Starter

VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:
Lol. Turds in the process of laying down and dieing, just like the bulk of the Niners' opponents this season. Guess they won their Super Bowl last week.

Could be, but then the 49ers have beaten the Cards most of the time for years. They just don't match up well with the 49ers. Haven't for half a decade.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:08 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:

too bad they didn't do that last week.. ain't that a b*tch

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:25 pm 
NET Starter

Cardinals making a run here with this drive though.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:28 pm 
NET Starter

5_Golden_Rings wrote:
Could be, but then the 49ers have beaten the Cards most of the time for years. They just don't match up well with the 49ers. Haven't for half a decade.

Like I said, it's one thing to shut down a bunch of short wideouts who run 4.6 .... a whole different ballgame trying to shut down a massive tight end who runs 4.4 in addition to two big, physical receivers.

If Kaep was a legit pro-bowl QB, this team would be scary as hell.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:42 pm 
NET Veteran

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:44 pm 
NET Veteran

Congrats Niners. You earned the right to play in Lambeau instead of Dallas or Philly.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:44 pm 
NET Veteran

his foot was out of bounds, no review... another gift win to the 49ers

"You kept believing, you kept fighting, you kept clawing and scratching
and look what you freakin' did. Put that freakin' trophy up again!" - Pete Carroll

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:47 pm 
NET Practice Squad

tom sawyer wrote:

LoL , no review because he clearly had 2 feet down. Nice try though

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:13 pm 
NET Starter

4freakin9 wrote:
tom sawyer wrote:

He's saying his foot was down before the reception. However, there ISN'T a good enough shot to determine that, so basically he's just claiming what he wants to have happened is fact without sufficient evidence.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:15 pm 
NET Veteran

5_Golden_Rings wrote:
4freakin9 wrote:
tom sawyer wrote:

He's saying his foot was down before the reception. However, there ISN'T a good enough shot to determine that, so basically he's just claiming what he wants to have happened is fact without sufficient evidence.

Time for you guys to get to bed, no bye week for you. You got work to do! Well congrats for winning the 5th seed, break a leg or three.

Hawksstradamaus quatrain 10:45, "And San Francisco sealed it's fate, with a touchdown by Golden Tate......"

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:50 pm 
NET Veteran

Hawkalypse wrote:
5_Golden_Rings wrote:
4freakin9 wrote:
tom sawyer wrote:

Time for you guys to get to bed, no bye week for you. You got work to do! Well congrats for winning the 5th seed, break a leg or three.

break a leg or three.... Ya thats pure class. Thank god all hawk fans are not fans of injuries like you are

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:22 pm 
NET Veteran

Does this entire thread matter? They've the number 5 seed. Congratulations we did that already and it sucked.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 pm 
NET Starter

KCHawkGirl wrote:
Does this entire thread matter? They've the number 5 seed. Congratulations we did that already and it sucked.

Yea, their reward is a trip to Green Bay in freaking January, the frozen Tundra, and if they survive that they have to travel all the way out to the east coast and play in Carolina (My suspicion is that Drew Brees can beat the Eagles .... don't know why!!!) and then, if they survive that and the bruising Panther defense, the get rewarded with a 3rd consecutive road game at the toughest stadium to play at in the NFL.

No thanks...

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:44 pm 
NET Veteran

I think they deserve it, can you imagine Harbaugh complaining about the piped in weather in Green Bay, and then the fact that the Eagles are cheating because they don't huddle and call three plays at once and his guys get tired, then of course the fact that we play dirty and cheat. :)

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]