Aaron Rodgers to start

Axx

Reaction score
The pack is back! Green Bay will win the super bawl Now!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
I could see them being a tougher out in the Wild Card round. Their defense still has major issues but if they and the Eagles win their division, that Wild Card weekend is not going to be a cakewalk for anybody. Chances are at least one of the home teams wins that weekend. Without Rodgers the NFCN winner was looking pretty flawed. He makes a difference. Seahawks at Lambeau field. A month ago, probably no big deal.

Not sure how I would feel if this were to happen in 9-10 days. (Which of course means Seattle lost to the Rams and 9ers beat Cardinals).

getnasty

Reaction score
I hope Chicago wins, I would much rather see Cutler than Rodgers. Highly doubt that will happen though, Cutler is a poor man's Romo.

JonRud

Reaction score
I am not happy about this. I have been saying for 6 weeks that either Chi. or Det. needs to wrap up the North before Rodgers comes back. neither of them can do it and now here comes Rodgers & Cobb back for the playoffs.

I think likely the 4/5 wildcard game will be SF at GB so at least one of them gets knocked out.

drdiags

Reaction score
JonRud":1yx6uqda said:
I am not happy about this. I have been saying for 6 weeks that either Chi. or Det. needs to wrap up the North before Rodgers comes back. neither of them can do it and now here comes Rodgers & Cobb back for the playoffs.

I think likely the 4/5 wildcard game will be SF at GB so at least one of them gets knocked out.

Since the 9ers will still be playing for the division crown, it will be a tough game in Phoenix. I could see the Cardinals winning and the 9ers going to Philly. Or I can see the 9ers winning and heading to Packers/Bears (as well as having HFA throughout the playoffs).

This will be a anxious weekend for everyone in the NFC that are still in the running, which is good for the league.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Their defense is a joke.

Rodgers is elite, but they'll get pounded by someone just like last year. They've faced Kaepernick twice and made him look unplayable on both occasions.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Ageed, English.

But Bears D is pretty crappy, too. I could see the Pack winning a shoot out, and then having their asses handed to them in the playoffs.

If the Niners get them in the Wild Card round, that's as close to a bye as they can get. That old fart coordinator has no clue how to stop Papaki.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
They should've changed coordinators after the way that last playoff game ended. It's stunning he survived that.

I think you're right Hawk Strap -- they'll beat the Bears and probably get in. Personally, I wouldn't want to play them. Even in Seattle. Too much history there.

But I think the Niners would destroy Green Bay, if that's what it ends up being in the playoffs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If Rodgers is playing (dumb IMHO) there better be 90% handoffs, or they are even bigger idiots then I think they are. If Rodgers lands on that broken collarbone before it's healed it may be curtains for his career.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
getnasty":2bhzwdo2 said:
I hope Chicago wins, I would much rather see Cutler than Rodgers. Highly doubt that will happen though, Cutler is a poor man's Romo.

The wild card's are going to be stronger teams than either GB or Chicago, and probably Philly. I expect both wild card teams to win that weekend regardless.