Gee, where is this 49er BLOW OUT? Look worse than the Hawks!

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Think, before you drink, before you drive me mad, Tom Sawyer.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• sober as a priest on sunday JG

this was NOT a BLOWOUT... it was a LUCKY-SCMUCK-O-RAMA!

49ers lucked out against a better team who is 4-10, they made a mistake.

The 9ers are cooked!!! SEASON ALL BUT OVER.. first round ..BYE BYE!!!
    ImageImageImage

"You kept believing, you kept fighting, you kept clawing and scratching
    and look what you freakin' did. Put that freakin' trophy up again!" - Pete Carroll
    tom sawyer
    NET Veteran

• tom sawyer wrote:HA!

We played a MUCH better defense... and ... hmmm... looks like even a team with 5 SUPERBOWL RINGS under their belt have trouble AT HOME!!!

How many wins did you get in week 16? Oh none?
    HoRneR
    NET Rookie

• They need to change their team name to the San Francisco Lucky *****! ATL handed that game to the the ninnies on a silver platter. The turds will smoke these punks next week! :)

Edited by me for language, thought this was in the shack.
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• This is dumb. They won the damn game, stop acting like they are a bad team.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:They need to change their team name to the San Francisco Lucky *****! ATL handed that game to the the ninnies on a silver platter. The turds will smoke these punks next week! :)

You mean like Palmer handed it to you yesterday with 4 picks? We are a better run D, give Ryan some credit he is a damn good pocket passer.
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

• Tell me again why Niner fans are allowed here?
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• Greenhell wrote:Tell me again why Niner fans are allowed here?

To make some of our Seahawks fans look intelligent, it's a work in process granted and not always successful.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Greenhell wrote:Tell me again why Niner fans are allowed here?

Who is Batman without the Joker? God without Satan? Santa Clause without the Grinch?
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

• Every team gets lucky from time to time.
    BlackSabbath
    NET Bench Warmer

• chris98251 wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:Tell me again why Niner fans are allowed here?

To make some of our Seahawks fans look intelligent, it's a work in process granted and not always successful.

Don't go to the Seahawks reddit page... those guys are clueless.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• Did someone here really just say that the Falcons were better? Really? The Falcons were close after an onside kick that had no right being recovered. Even if that weren't the case, sh*t happens. Were the Texans better than the Seahawks? Were the Rams better than the Seahawks? Were the Bucs better than the Seahawks? Sometimes clearly better teams stumble and don't dominate teams that are clearly inferior. Making it out like this was anything more than that just makes you look foolish.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Marvin49 wrote:Did someone here really just say that the Falcons were better? Really? The Falcons were close after an onside kick that had no right being recovered. Even if that weren't the case, sh*t happens. Were the Texans better than the Seahawks? Were the Rams better than the Seahawks? Were the Bucs better than the Seahawks? Sometimes clearly better teams stumble and don't dominate teams that are clearly inferior. Making it out like this was anything more than that just makes you look foolish.

I don't know Marvin, that putrid PI call against Atlanta that kept a scoring drive alive pretty much argues with you. You guys got lucky and assistance to beat a 4-10 team at home. Don't sugar coat it. It is what it is and I don't remember seeing any drive extending calls that helped Atlanta.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• RichNhansom wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Did someone here really just say that the Falcons were better? Really? The Falcons were close after an onside kick that had no right being recovered. Even if that weren't the case, sh*t happens. Were the Texans better than the Seahawks? Were the Rams better than the Seahawks? Were the Bucs better than the Seahawks? Sometimes clearly better teams stumble and don't dominate teams that are clearly inferior. Making it out like this was anything more than that just makes you look foolish.

I don't know Marvin, that putrid PI call against Atlanta that kept a scoring drive alive pretty much argues with you. You guys got lucky and assistance to beat a 4-10 team at home. Don't sugar coat it. It is what it is and I don't remember seeing any drive extending calls that helped Atlanta.

How about the bullshit call that got them a chance to make that onside kick even closer to our endzone? Why is it when you guys get a break like Sherman intercepting Schaub its skill but if anyone else does. especially the 9ers its luck?
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

• lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    How about the bullshit call that got them a chance to make that onside kick even closer to our endzone? Why is it when you guys get a break like Sherman intercepting Schaub its skill but if anyone else does. especially the 9ers its luck?

You know you don't even have to ask that question. Just not going to be any other way. Just chalk it up to haterade and life is simpler. :sarcasm_on: Either that or our team just has mad skills no other team is able to replicate. :sarcasm_off:
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Did someone here really just say that the Falcons were better? Really? The Falcons were close after an onside kick that had no right being recovered. Even if that weren't the case, sh*t happens. Were the Texans better than the Seahawks? Were the Rams better than the Seahawks? Were the Bucs better than the Seahawks? Sometimes clearly better teams stumble and don't dominate teams that are clearly inferior. Making it out like this was anything more than that just makes you look foolish.

First off getting a call on a kick off is normally about the most meaningless call the officials can make and only serves to balance out the penalty stat sheet.

That PI that extended a drive you got points on and Osi lining up in the neutral zone again extending a drive for a TD are luck. Plain and simple. Getting those at critical times changes games, legitimate or not. Your receiver suplexing a DB without a call is also luck. We're not talking about grabbing a little jersey either, like in the Seattle game their was clips of Crabtree literately lifting the DB off the ground and pile driving them into the dirt. That shit should be called and there is no explanation for why it wasn't other than to say either the officials wanted to help you or you just got LUCKY they didn't see it. No way can you ignore it or brush it off as incidental.

I'm not calling the pick 6 lucky. That was a good play although based on other timely calls I would bet if that were Atlanta there would have been a mysterious PI call to bring it back. It was close enough to call and there definitely was enough contact that if they wanted to they could have thrown the flag. I wouldn't have agreed with it but I have seen much worse called this year.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:They need to change their team name to the San Francisco Lucky *****! ATL handed that game to the the ninnies on a silver platter. The turds will smoke these punks next week! :)

You mean like Palmer handed it to you yesterday with 4 picks? We are a better run D, give Ryan some credit he is a damn good pocket passer.

He looked real craptastic on that pick 6. It was a poor throw because he panicked, a huge rookie like mistake. Take the sack or throw it away, you don't rush a throw into traffic late in the game when you are in FG range to tie the game. A sack doesn't kill you at that point when you have timeouts left. Rookie throw by a veteran player that knows better.
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:

i agree. 49ers won. photo finish. we did it to houston
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

• lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:

Wait a minute. I thought YOU whiner fans were ABOVE bitching about bad calls, that's what you were saying in another thread. Or is it different when a bad call effects YOUR team?

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:

Wait a minute. I thought YOU whiner fans were ABOVE bitching about bad calls, that's what you were saying in another thread. Or is it different when a bad call effects YOUR team?

You mean the same Niners fans that have two separate threads in the webzone complaining about the officiating in that game? Yeah I don't think they are above it. Every post I have seen says making the fumble not reviewable against us was the right call and that pass did bounce off Baldwins forearm.

Two separate threads, imagine if they had lost.

Also remember 9er fans created a thread on .net to complain about the roughing call against NO.

Don't kid yourself. The nick name Whiner is an earned one.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:

I never said we dont complain about bad calls, everyone gets them. I still say the Ahmad Brooks hit on brees was bullshit.

And just for the record when I refer to your fans, I call you either Hawk fans or Seahawk fans, how about you do the same I am a 49er fan not a whiner fan.
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

• lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    RichNhansom wrote:

I never said we dont complain about bad calls, everyone gets them. I still say the Ahmad Brooks hit on brees was bullshit.

And just for the record when I refer to your fans, I call you either Hawk fans or Seahawk fans, how about you do the same I am a 49er fan not a whiner fan.

Would you settle for "clever niner troll"?
    So let me get this straight, you get on Seattle fans for complaining about game changing calls but then turn around and complain when it happens to your team. That's called being a hypocrite, anyway you slice it.

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills, there are times for every team that bad calls happen, you guys complain just as loud as anyone else. When you lose its bad calls, the ref's, we beat ourselves. Don't talk to me about hypocrites.

When you win it's all skill, no luck involved at all but when anyone else wins its "you guys got a break", "luckiest team in the league",. Sherman talked shit before our last game saying it would be a "glorified practice", right after the loss he was complaining about the refs.

If you still think I am just a 49er troll then you're truly clueless and a waste of my time.
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

• Well, this thread isn't aware of the spirit of this day.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Jville wrote:Well, this thread isn't aware of the spirit of this day.

You're right, Merry Christmas Hernia.
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information