go falcons

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:55 pm
  • Seaswab wrote:
    Brass-Knuckles wrote:Dont jump out the windows you guys...hahaha


    You barely beat a crap team. Congrats

    Umm I wouldn't be talking, no offense but you barely beat the crappy bucs and the crappy texans. Not trying to be a troll but that post had a lot of irony in it.
    SF49r
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 216
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm
  • Abach wrote: I can't believe that just happened. Playoffs are going to be tough and gritty in the NFC... Eagles, 49ers, and Panthers all catching fire as we lose at home to the cards. son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Cardinals are better than all three of those teams


    Chilllllll
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5096
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:57 pm
  • SF49r wrote:
    Seaswab wrote:
    Brass-Knuckles wrote:Dont jump out the windows you guys...hahaha


    You barely beat a crap team. Congrats

    Umm I wouldn't be talking, no offense but you barely beat the crappy bucs and the crappy texans. Not trying to be a troll but that post had a lot of irony in it.


    Ya and we heard from u clowns both times.
    Seaswab
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 928
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:58 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Abach wrote:I can't believe that just happened. Playoffs are going to be tough and gritty in the NFC... Eagles, 49ers, and Panthers all catching fire as we lose at home to the cards. son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Cardinals are better than all three of those teams


    Chilllllll


    Cardinals are NOT better than the Eagles or the Panthers
    User avatar
    Abach
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 164
    Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:37 pm


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:59 pm
  • Reading some of the posts in here, I think some people need to chill out.

    Seattle plays a banged up Rams team next week in Seattle. Seattle will win.

    San Francisco plays the same Arizona team that just beat Seattle and the game is @ Arizona. I see the Cardinals winning that game.

    Stop the doom and gloom.
    Last edited by cesame on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    cesame
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1661
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:59 pm
  • Why the meltdown? We aren't falcons fans.

    We take care of our business this week and this win is irrelevant.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2957
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:59 pm
  • Seaswab wrote:
    SF49r wrote:
    Seaswab wrote:
    Brass-Knuckles wrote:Dont jump out the windows you guys...hahaha


    You barely beat a crap team. Congrats

    Umm I wouldn't be talking, no offense but you barely beat the crappy bucs and the crappy texans. Not trying to be a troll but that post had a lot of irony in it.


    Ya and we heard from u clowns both times.[/quote]

    That's how it works lol
    SF49r
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 216
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:02 pm
  • SF49r wrote:
    Seaswab wrote:
    Brass-Knuckles wrote:Dont jump out the windows you guys...hahaha


    You barely beat a crap team. Congrats

    Umm I wouldn't be talking, no offense but you barely beat the crappy bucs and the crappy texans. Not trying to be a troll but that post had a lot of irony in it.


    Why does everybody keep forgetting that we were missing 3/5ths of our starting Oline, including both tackles for half the season?? We freakin' SURVIVED that stretch in impressive fashion considering. Sheesh...
    Image

    May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2716
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:04 pm
  • BlueThunder wrote:
    SF49r wrote:
    Seaswab wrote:
    Brass-Knuckles wrote:Dont jump out the windows you guys...hahaha


    You barely beat a crap team. Congrats

    Umm I wouldn't be talking, no offense but you barely beat the crappy bucs and the crappy texans. Not trying to be a troll but that post had a lot of irony in it.


    Why does everybody keep forgetting that we were missing 3/5ths of our starting Oline, including both tackles for half the season?? We freakin' SURVIVED that stretch in impressive fashion considering. Sheesh...

    Hey I give the seahawks props to that for pulling off those wins
    SF49r
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 216
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:07 pm
  • I like this. Earn everything. It's all on the line next week! Going to make for some great games.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2957
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:11 pm
  • Comeinpeace wrote:Figured I'd leave this here in case someone missed the play.


    Image

    A typical 49ers fan....
    Attachments
    image.jpg
    image.jpg (74.97 KiB) Viewed 681 times
    User avatar
    jhawk91
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1147
    Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 am
    Location: Newberg, Oregon


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:14 pm
  • Reading this thread made me giggle like a little girl.

    Your team is in the drivers seat, but if you didn't know that coming into these forums, you'd think your season was just flushed down the toilet.

    Wake up birdies!
    User avatar
    49ers
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 am
    Location: Vermont


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:23 pm
  • Where did all these new guys come from?
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7206
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:Where did all these new guys come from?



    Welcome to the top of the heap, everyone is going to come in to take shots and try to knock us off. Get used to it, everyone screamed about respect and recognition, well we have it and this is the effect of getting it.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11242
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:36 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:Where did all these new guys come from?



    Welcome to the top of the heap, everyone is going to come in to take shots and try to knock us off. Get used to it, everyone screamed about respect and recognition, well we have it and this is the effect of getting it.


    Trolls don't have nothing to do with respect or recognition. You got guys signing up right after a win or Seahawks loss. "CardsbeatHawks"? Cmon now. He's not here to talk football
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7206
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:39 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:Where did all these new guys come from?



    Welcome to the top of the heap, everyone is going to come in to take shots and try to knock us off. Get used to it, everyone screamed about respect and recognition, well we have it and this is the effect of getting it.


    Trolls don't have nothing to do with respect or recognition. You got guys signing up right after a win or Seahawks loss. "CardsbeatHawks"? Cmon now. He's not here to talk football


    Probably not, but if I looked at your handle I would think the same.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11242
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:Where did all these new guys come from?



    Welcome to the top of the heap, everyone is going to come in to take shots and try to knock us off. Get used to it, everyone screamed about respect and recognition, well we have it and this is the effect of getting it.


    Trolls don't have nothing to do with respect or recognition. You got guys signing up right after a win or Seahawks loss. "CardsbeatHawks"? Cmon now. He's not here to talk football


    Probably not, but if I looked at your handle I would think the same.


    And why is that?
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7206
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 pm
  • Because Shawn Kemp isn't a Seahawk.
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8797
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


Re: go falcons
Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:16 pm
  • 49ers wrote:Reading this thread made me giggle like a little girl.

    Your team is in the drivers seat, but if you didn't know that coming into these forums, you'd think your season was just flushed down the toilet.

    Wake up birdies!


    My God I'm agreeing with a Niners fan. He's SO right! A lot of you are so pathetic...
    Image

    May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 2716
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


Re: go falcons
Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:11 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:Because Shawn Kemp isn't a Seahawk.


    Lol.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7206
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: go falcons
Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:09 am
  • Abach wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Abach wrote:I can't believe that just happened. Playoffs are going to be tough and gritty in the NFC... Eagles, 49ers, and Panthers all catching fire as we lose at home to the cards. son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Cardinals are better than all three of those teams


    Chilllllll


    Cardinals are NOT better than the Eagles or the Panthers


    I think they are at the moment. Panthers offense isnt any better than ours. Eagles got housed by a 4 win vikings team.

    So yeah... Chill. Or worry. Up to you
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5096
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: go falcons
Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:28 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:Because Shawn Kemp isn't a Seahawk.

    ...you best be trollin'...
    User avatar
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 405
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:38 am


Re: go falcons
Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:01 am
  • 49ers wrote:Reading this thread made me giggle like a little girl.

    Your team is in the drivers seat, but if you didn't know that coming into these forums, you'd think your season was just flushed down the toilet.

    Wake up birdies!


    It's sad when a Niners troll makes sense.

    Guys we're 12-3. We'll win Sunday. All will be well.

    I was really just rooting for the Falcons last night to give us a shot of the Niners collapsing out of the playoffs entirely. Guess we'll just have to be the ones to knock them out if Philly doesn't do that first. :th2thumbs:
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5140
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: go falcons
Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:06 pm
  • I think I will wait to hear the fat lady sing.
    Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 858
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


Re: go falcons
Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:17 am
  • I don't see people panicking I see people wanting to laugh at 9er fans. If you have followed along the comments from 9ers since 2011 are things like 9ers own the Seahawks, Seahawks will be lucky to go 500 this year, we are still the top dog and classiest team in the league, Carrol just followed the Map that Harbaugh showed him they are mimicking us on and on and since reality has struck it has been a constant barrage of Seahawks are just lucky and they cheat on every snap, without the steroids and holding they wouldn't be crap, their luck will stop eventually and again on and on.

    In the webzone they have two separate threads complaining about the officiating of that game. In alot of the post's they make comments like stop talking about officiating we don't want to be like the Seahawks fans, granted I don't remember a single thread created all season dedicated to complaining about officiating. They seem to truly believe they are entitled to bogus game changing and drive extending PI calls or that their receivers can suplex DB's with no calls but the truth is the officiating favored them in that game and was a contributor to the W. If that pick 6 to seal the game was Atlanta getting it I would put money on a PI call to bring it back.

    90% of that fan base is so incredibly self entitled I doubt any of them were even around for the super bowl days. I am pretty sure the new fans have ran off the classy fans of yesteryear.

    There is no panic in my mind just enjoying when the trolls stay away and when they melt down in the webzone. We still control our destiny and that is all you can ask for. Unlike the 9ers we aren't hoping and praying for another team to do our work. We have played critical ball when needed and that is all you can ask for.

    If you want to see fear and panic go read the webzone. They know over there the only chance they have is if they get the higher seed than us. They don't want to come back to the clink.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


Re: go falcons
Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:40 am
  • RichNhansom wrote:I don't see people panicking I see people wanting to laugh at 9er fans. If you have followed along the comments from 9ers since 2011 are things like 9ers own the Seahawks, Seahawks will be lucky to go 500 this year, we are still the top dog and classiest team in the league, Carrol just followed the Map that Harbaugh showed him they are mimicking us on and on and since reality has struck it has been a constant barrage of Seahawks are just lucky and they cheat on every snap, without the steroids and holding they wouldn't be crap, their luck will stop eventually and again on and on.

    In the webzone they have two separate threads complaining about the officiating of that game. In alot of the post's they make comments like stop talking about officiating we don't want to be like the Seahawks fans, granted I don't remember a single thread created all season dedicated to complaining about officiating. They seem to truly believe they are entitled to bogus game changing and drive extending PI calls or that their receivers can suplex DB's with no calls but the truth is the officiating favored them in that game and was a contributor to the W. If that pick 6 to seal the game was Atlanta getting it I would put money on a PI call to bring it back.

    90% of that fan base is so incredibly self entitled I doubt any of them were even around for the super bowl days. I am pretty sure the new fans have ran off the classy fans of yesteryear.

    There is no panic in my mind just enjoying when the trolls stay away and when they melt down in the webzone. We still control our destiny and that is all you can ask for. Unlike the 9ers we aren't hoping and praying for another team to do our work. We have played critical ball when needed and that is all you can ask for.

    If you want to see fear and panic go read the webzone. They know over there the only chance they have is if they get the higher seed than us. They don't want to come back to the clink.


    No offense but I think your post is unrealistic. But Merry Christmas anyway
    Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono
    User avatar
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 858
    Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am


Re: go falcons
Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 am
  • "All of our lives have been enriched because Bill Walsh touched us and coached us. I feel blessed that Bill was like a brother to me." - Eddie DeBartolo
    User avatar
    goldstandard333
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 pm


Previous


It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests