We are not the only fans in meltdown mode

2_0_6

Reaction score
How about the Cowboys losing Romo for the rest of the season?

Or Von Miller being done with a torn ACL?

We have it good compared to several of the other playoff teams.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":6v1q2dk0 said:
Who the heck is in meltdown mode? We are #1 right now. . .

I guess having some concerns about our offense = meltdown mode.

Perspective: If someone would have told you before the season started that we'd go into the final week of the season with the possibility to go 13-3, win the west and secure HFA? Every single one of us would have taken that.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1uvz6dho said:

Is Romo out? Missed that one. I knew he was reported to have back problems. I guess Kyle Orton can do something to help get them into the playoffs but the trends seem to point to the Eagles winning the division if Romo is done.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1zwni3ta said:
This^^^

Saints are on the outside looking in now and have clinched NOTHING. We STILL are on the "inside looking out."

We end up the #5 seed...then we'll talk...

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm not melting down, but there's trends that some of us have mentioned throughout the season that are killing us.

It doesn't get easier in the playoffs. Some fans just think all we need is HFA and everything is solved and the rest of the teams will recognize our dominance at home and bow down.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
drdiags":r329stc2 said:
Hawk_Nation":r329stc2 said:

Is Romo out? Missed that one. I knew he was reported to have back problems. I guess Kyle Orton can do something to help get them into the playoffs but the trends seem to point to the Eagles winning the division if Romo is done.

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 10m
BREAKING: Tony Romo is out for rest of the season with a back injury. (via @AdamSchefter)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
BlueTalons":1dm8hqlb said:
Coug_Hawk08":1dm8hqlb said:
This^^^

Saints are on the outside looking in now and have clinched NOTHING. We STILL are on the "inside looking out."

Saints aren't on the outside looking in...they own the tiebreaker against the Cards. They have the #6 seed as of now.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
hawkfan68":6ouyb95m said:
BlueTalons":6ouyb95m said:
Coug_Hawk08":6ouyb95m said:
This^^^

Saints aren't on the outside looking in...they own the tiebreaker against the Cards. They have the #6 seed as of now.
Ok...true. But I guess I was referring to them winning their division and getting the #2 seed.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I'm not in meltdown mode. Teams lose games over the course of a season. We haven't lost by more than 7 pts. Lots of good teams have taken some really bad losses this year.

We'll get this fixed. I expect we'll see some good football out of the Seahawks by the end of this year. Super Bowl, baby!

Polaris

Reaction score
hawkfan68":nplj9i7p said:
BlueTalons":nplj9i7p said:
Coug_Hawk08":nplj9i7p said:
This^^^

True, but the Saints are in a horrible position. If they lose, then San Fran and the Cards can agree to TIE and lock them out (putting both teams in the playoffs). Basically the Saints have to win and then pray for a 49Ner win (or Carolina loss) or have a very real risk of not making the playoffs at all.

Even if they do (which they probably will), the Saints are probably one and done since they will almost surely play on the road.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Some on this site are definitely in meltdown mode. Shitty offensive performance and schemes has people jumping off the bandwagon. Let them go. It's ok to be disappointed but damn pull up your pants and realize we still are one of the best in the game right now. Just need some adjustments that hopefully will be made. In the mean time our D needs to keep bringing it like they have.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Looking at how strong our division is compared to the rest in football helps me stay away from the proverbial "ledge". Having three teams with double digit wins is no fluke.

All three of our loses have been to now teams with double digit wins. Football is a grind and a war every Sunday, have faith peeps.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Our coaches and our players need to re-dedicate themselves to working hard to fix this mess we saw on Sunday.
+Kicker missing 2 cheap shots?
+Punter just forgot how to punt?
+Turbin returning kickoffs and fumbled twice?
+3-out, 3-out, 3-out? Mental mistakes. Offensive line unable to help gain 3+ yards on 2nd down and 3rd down?
+Russell Wilson not knowing which down we are in?
Where did our guys spend last week? I doubt they were working on game planning.
Come on man !!!

253hawk

Reaction score
What?

- Hauschka only missed 1. The second was blocked exactly because of the reason that it was a formation penalty; gives the defense too much of an advantage
- Punting seemed normal to me
- Turbin only fumbled once; ground causing it isn't a fumble and happens all the time to a ton players
- #1 rush D in the league for a reason
- Everyone thought it was 1st because the refs indicated it was

Teams have bad games, deal with it.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Kinda funny how many teams are PRAYING for the 6 seed and we have the 5 seed guaranteed and control our own destiny for the #1 seed and we're complaining about it eh?

ariel9302

Reaction score
JesterHawk":6bzbk9u9 said:
Kinda funny how many teams are PRAYING for the 6 seed and we have the 5 seed guaranteed and control our own destiny for the #1 seed and we're complaining about it eh?
wouldn't be complaining if we lost a shootout yesterday. turns out two entire "phases" of the game didn't bother coming to the stadium; i.e., THE OFFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS. for a chance to lock up the #1 seed, no less. the difference between the 5 seed and #1, in Seahawk language, is the difference between Super Bowl and Conference Round Elimination IMO. I just don't see this team winning in (old) Candlestick. no HFA, no Super Bowl. Yes, I'm freaking complaining my ass off.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I'm melting down, but we fixed the pass rush in the offseason and I was thinking that we could expect the same type of air raid offense that we had at the end of last season. What a difference a year makes.

Now, I do have confidence that our coaches will fix it, but I doubt it can be fixed in the time we have before the playoffs.