Will anyone be more surprised if 49ers lose MNF game

tom sawyer

Reaction score
to Falcones... than they were to see us lose to Cards at HOME?

It's football and ANYTHING CAN AND WILL HAPPEN

Polaris

Reaction score
The Niners will beat the holy living hell out of Atlanta. Count on it. Unlike a certain team in Seattle, San Fran is good at beating up teams they are supposed to beat.

KK84

Reaction score
While anything can happen, falcons are garbage, cardinals are not. I would be just as surprised, if not more so.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Falcons are terrible with the injuries they have. Cakewalk by San Francisco especially since they can clinch the playoffs.

Axx

Reaction score
got to root for the cards in week 17.
If cards beat them, we get #1 seed.

el capitan

Reaction score
The 49ers don't seem to play down to their opposition, they've only lost this year to teams that are already in the playoffs, so while it is technically possible for them to lose I'd bet my mortgage that they don't.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The 49ers are going to win that game by 30+. They are playing great football right now. The hawks better be damn careful or they are gonna be the wildcard

kmedic

Reaction score
The real question I have is, assuming SF beats Atlanta, is there a scenario where the Tards make the sixth seed but the Whiners don't make it?

KK84

Reaction score
kmedic":1ifhxedb said:
The real question I have is, assuming SF beats Atlanta, is there a scenario where the Tards make the sixth seed but the Whiners don't make it?

Don't think so.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Yes I would be more surprised if the 49ers lost than we did. Which means....?

Happybelly

Reaction score
Polaris":2n3a5a00 said:
The Niners will beat the holy living hell out of Atlanta. Count on it. Unlike a certain team in Seattle, San Fran is good at beating up teams they are supposed to beat.

This is pretty funny. So their home losses to the Colts and Panthers weren't losing games they should have won? People are treating the Cardinals like they're some dumpster dive of a team.

The Hawks played a bad game on offense, it happens to every team. Lets not act like it's the end of the season now.

KK84

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":393p4cfu said:
Yes I would be more surprised if the 49ers lost than we did. Which means....?

They're playing a far inferior opponent for one.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
kmedic":2g1xqi8o said:

The cards win the 6th seed if they beat the 9ers and the saints lose to the bucs. In that case, the 49ers would also be the 5th seed, so no, it's not possible.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
To answer OP: San Francisco loses tomorrow night's game like 2% of the time. I'll tune in and hope against hope, but it would be one of the most shocking results of the NFL season (possibly #1) and I certainly don't expect it to happen.

NJlargent

Reaction score
yes I would be surprised. they Went to the Superbowl last year and they're playing very well right now. they are also disciplined so they will come out and win a game they have to win. must be nice

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Happybelly":3az543nl said:
Polaris":3az543nl said:

This is pretty funny. So their home losses to the Colts and Panthers weren't losing games they should have won? People are treating the Cardinals like they're some dumpster dive of a team.

The Hawks played a bad game on offense, it happens to every team. Lets not act like it's the end of the season now.

Their QB threw 4 picks, they suck lol. Come on. The patriots don't lose that game, the freaking packers w/ flynn don't lose that game.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
NJlargent":ekg2tm0r said:
yes I would be surprised. they Went to the Superbowl last year and they're playing very well right now. they are also disciplined so they will come out and win a game they have to win. must be nice

If you're under the impression that we would have lost to Atlanta this week at home either, LOL.

The comparisons between the two games are really dumb and shouldn't even be thought of in the first place.

Polaris

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":39c1rhpm said:
To answer OP: San Francisco loses tomorrow night's game like 2% of the time. I'll tune in and hope against hope, but it would be one of the most shocking results of the NFL season (possibly #1) and I certainly don't expect it to happen.

More to the point if the Niners were in Seahawks uniforms and get 4 Arizona picks, they don't lose the game. Period. Say what you like about the Niners (and I still don't think they are as good a team), but they know how to win games they are supposed to win.