What NFL Analysts Annoy You The Most?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Slick wrote:My favorite unsung hero as an analyst? Dennis Miller.

Whatever happened with him? I liked him quite a bit back in the day.

He shills on Fox News Comment shows, last I heard of him. He used to be funny, but I think he's lost his edge.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• bigtrain21 wrote:Jay Glazer called Pete Carroll a liar today for no reason at all. The other 3 guys were talking about how awesome the Seahawks pass defense and one mentioned that Pete was a disciple of Lane Kiffin and the Seahawks as a team compete with each other and it breeds good play and a deep roster.

Glazer stands up from the desk they were all sitting at and interrupts the guy talking and then says "Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Did you really just put Lane Kiffin and Pete Carroll in the same (sentence)? Are you kidding me? Are you guys letting him go with that? Hmmmm. One guy tells a truth a lot, one doesn't"

What a dick.

I would have assumed he was calling Kiffen the liar, not Pete. I have gotten the opinion that Glazer kinda likes Pete.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:
    bigtrain21 wrote:Jay Glazer called Pete Carroll a liar today for no reason at all. The other 3 guys were talking about how awesome the Seahawks pass defense and one mentioned that Pete was a disciple of Lane Kiffin and the Seahawks as a team compete with each other and it breeds good play and a deep roster.

Glazer stands up from the desk they were all sitting at and interrupts the guy talking and then says "Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Hold on a second. Did you really just put Lane Kiffin and Pete Carroll in the same (sentence)? Are you kidding me? Are you guys letting him go with that? Hmmmm. One guy tells a truth a lot, one doesn't"

What a dick.

I would have assumed he was calling Kiffen the liar, not Pete. I have gotten the opinion that Glazer kinda likes Pete.

I actually meant monty kiffin. I incorrectly typed Lane. But I may have screwed the whole thing thing up because I deleted it off my DVR and can't say for sure which Kiffin he mentioned. It seemed like a slam on Pete though. Nice catch because the name the Kiffin he mentioned changes the whole meaning and I am not totally sure of which one.
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *

• bigtrain21 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    bigtrain21 wrote:Jay Glazer called Pete Carroll a liar today for no reason at all. The other 3 guys were talking about how awesome the Seahawks pass defense and one mentioned that Pete was a disciple of Lane Kiffin and the Seahawks as a team compete with each other and it breeds good play and a deep roster.

What a dick.

I actually meant monty kiffin. I incorrectly typed Lane. But I may have screwed the whole thing thing up because I deleted it off my DVR and can't say for sure which Kiffin he mentioned. It seemed like a slam on Pete though. Nice catch because the name the Kiffin he mentioned changes the whole meaning and I am not totally sure of which one.

I was gonna say..."Why the hell would Pete Carrol look up to Lane Kiffin???"
    Sturm
    NET Veteran

• Jeff Garcia. I just cannot stand looking at the guy. He is SO UGLY!! Blech. His voice is very annoying too. It's so
    bad on both points I cannot even listen to what he has to say. I just change the channel. :pukeface:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Previous

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information