We really dropped the ball by not starting Matt Flynn

Dietrich

Reaction score
According to this guy, Aaron Rodgers is a system QB and Matt Flynn is a god among men. I really hope he's trolling but I don't think he is.

[youtube]Qqh758uYHxo[/youtube]

OP
OP
D

Dietrich

Reaction score
The dozens of videos on his channel showing him tackling trees has me convinced he truly believes Rodgers is a bad QB.

[youtube]cc7wAeQX18s[/youtube]

Joey13091

Reaction score
Lol dude he does it for entertainment. I actually watch his videos on youtube. Lol

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol, I thought the dude was a Cowpoke fan and was hoping Jeruh would be open to it. Dude is a moron. Flynn and his " sore elbow" sucks.

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol, "that's what I am!!! a BEAST". What a friggin joke. How about trying that week crap on a tree that didn't die 50 years ago and wasn't rotted at the root line. I would have knocked his ass in to tomorrow when I was in high school. Since talking about how bad ass we were in HS, I bet I broke more shoulder pads and bent more face masks then he did. Wonder if he had a cool nick name like what was bestowed on me ( brickman), given to him by the seniors on a California state championship team when you were a junior?

Guys like that crack me up, reminds me of this guy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5FEpGql9s

Brahn

Reaction score
irocdave":xoh7ed0u said:
Lol, "that's what I am!!! a BEAST". What a friggin joke. How about trying that week crap on a tree that didn't die 50 years ago and wasn't rotted at the root line. I would have knocked his ass in to tomorrow when I was in high school. Since talking about how bad ass we were in HS, I bet I broke more shoulder pads and bent more face masks then he did. Wonder if he had a cool nick name like what was bestowed on me ( brickman), given to him by the seniors on a California state championship team when you were a junior?

Guys like that crack me up, reminds me of this guy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5FEpGql9s

Hope coach let you start the big game, otherwise you could go Uncle Rico on us..........

FWIW We had a kid named Brickman, but it was because he could shit himself on command.

253hawk

Reaction score
Oh god that guy. Most of his videos are him screaming like a teenager about Call of Duty (year after year buying it and complaining about it) and getting mad about video games in general. And he's 45 goddamn years old.

That tree was so rotten it'd have fallen over if you just walked up and leaned on it.

DrDix

Reaction score
El presador is the best. Used to watch his videos on YouTube all the time. He's hilarious.

Throwdown

Reaction score
DrDix":2cv5jumk said:
El presador is the best. Used to watch his videos on YouTube all the time. He's hilarious.

I miss when he'd get so angry playing the first Black Ops.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
That guy is ridiculously funny. BEAST for sure.

Did you gusy even watch the video? He knocks the shit out of that tree! Screw Aaron Rodgers, this guy knows his stuff.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
you know, ive always wondered about this. seeing matt flynn have that 6TD game when a-rod went down. people convinced me it was a fluke game though.

but what really struck me odd was..how GB wanted flynn back. and now flynn is winning again.. hmm..

Throwdown

Reaction score
49ers should totally get Matt Flynn now that they know Kaepernick can't read a defense.