Saints fans trying really hard ....

hawker84

Reaction score
To take the biggest whiner fanbase title away from SF. I am quickly starting to hate the Saints fans almost as much as the whiner fans. After the Alaska incident and the whole Payton held back the offense against the Hawks to not show his hand to the Panthers conspiracy, I didn't think i could despise them any more, but then i read this:

http://blackandgold.com/nfl/62724-new-c ... atics.html

On a brighter note, this is what one reporter had to say about them: i chuckled, and they call us cheaters?

http://www.catscratchreader.com/catbox/ ... aign=blogs

"Saints had extra speakers behind the benches for added noise in their attempt to break a noise record." pic.twitter.com/FpxOMd9lC1

— Jeremy Igo (@CarolinaHuddle) December 9, 2013

Keep up the good work Saints fans... Good luck in Carolina...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sooo basing off the comments on the Panthers site, Saints fans are just as annoying and 49er fans?

Dope.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Throwdown":b5s7mm4b said:
Sooo basing off the comments on the Panthers site, Saints fans are just as annoying and 49er fans?

Dope.

Absolutely.

On Seahawks boards 9ers fans are clearly and obviously the absolutely worst, and suspiciously, on 9ers boards Seahawks fans are clearly and obviously the absolute worst.

Not surprising at all that Saints fans and Panthers fans also have special knowledge about what is obvious to them and nobody else: of all fans the fans of their chief rivals are by far the most terrible people. ;)

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
What was their excuse for losing to the Rams?

Just wanted to make it interesting?

The Rams wiped their filthy Ram asses all over Brees' face. Left a mark on his cheek.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1zz7hp0p said:
Throwdown":1zz7hp0p said:

Dope.

Absolutely.

On Seahawks boards 9ers fans are clearly and obviously the absolutely worst, and suspiciously, on 9ers boards Seahawks fans are clearly and obviously the absolute worst.

Not surprising at all that Saints fans and Panthers fans also have special knowledge about what is obvious to them and nobody else: of all fans the fans of their chief rivals are by far the most terrible people. ;)

You totally missed the Falcon fans joining in on crowd to laugh at the Saints and their weak attempt.

A

Anonymous

Hawk Strap":2eg6ees2 said:
What was their excuse for losing to the Rams?

Just wanted to make it interesting?

The Rams wiped their filthy Ram asses all over Brees' face. Left a mark on his cheek.

I heard it was because they didn't want to show their hand to the Panthers for their game coming up this weekend.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't have much problem with Niner fans and their arrogance. They have been consistent for a decade whether the Hawks were good or not.

They remind of the brother, that forever thinks he is better than you and on occasion is. That brother is never going to admit that you are better than him, so why should you? So I am used to them.

But the Saints fans haven't earned the right. I read some crap about a 3rd party reference claiming a spy gate incident, that the Hawks were going Belicheat on them. So THAT explained why they got their asses kicked. They are still talking about it and it was 3 weeks ago. Yeah.. they have the Niners beat.

Brahn

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2lils6wa said:
I don't have much problem with Niner fans and their arrogance. They have been consistent for a decade whether the Hawks were good or not.

They remind of the brother, that forever thinks he is better than you and on occasion is. That brother is never going to admit that you are better than him, so why should you? So I am used to them.

But the Saints fans haven't earned the right. I read some crap about a 3rd party reference claiming a spy gate incident, that the Hawks were going Belicheat on them. So THAT explained why they got their asses kicked. They are still talking about it and it was 3 weeks ago. Yeah.. they have the Niners beat.

Meh they both seem to only focus on the past.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Popeyejones":iyax2q8f said:
Throwdown":iyax2q8f said:

Dope.

Absolutely.

I was just talking to a lifelong Giants fan yesterday who said (seriously) that 49ers fans are even worse than Cowboys fans. What do you make of that? Seems to go beyond division rivalries. Maybe NFC Conference rivalries due to playoff games and their experience with 49ers fans? :Dunno:

There are certain common characteristics that seem to be true of each teams' fans. Patrick Willis said of Seahawks fans (http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2013/12/16/ ... -15-recap/) that Seahawks fans are the best at supporting their team at home - when answering why it's so tough to play @ Seattle. Perhaps more objective positive things of that sort outweigh any subjective negative opinions of opposing fans that are continually bantered about. Seahawks fans are collectively known for providing our team the best home field advantage in football.

Are 49ers fans, as a whole, complimented for anything in particular like that? Perhaps they are and I've missed something the last 40 years. Did they have a poor reputation back in the glory days - what nearly 3 decades ago now? I could see having a bad rep among teams outside the division if they were ticking other fans off while winning championships. But, it's interesting that the 49ers have had limited success recently and we hear things like I hear from the Giants fan this week about Niners fans as a whole.

Of course, negative labels are not true of each and every 49ers fan. But, after reading NYCoug's experience traveling to Candlestick park... perhaps there really is something what gets said of Niners fans as a whole?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
We have had a couple Saints fans that I like here. Iron and Guido are OK.

But before the playoff game in 2010 they were like "Sorry Seattle, don't take this ass whooping personally". We knew that the Hawks could give them a game in the Clink and that it would be a madhouse.

So the Hawks, powered by Clinkicity took it to them and they started hating a little then. This last game rolls around, they start off here OK, but the second fans start talking about beating them they get all offended. How dare we disrespect the awesomeness of the Saints new defense and Brees? After all, they almost won here in 2010 right?

There was even a Niner fan, telling them what was going to happen when the Saints played here and they just dismissed it as BS, no way could the Hawks hammer them. They were gonna win, after all Browner and Thurmond were out... LOL.

Now they are just haters like all the others. The Niner fans are part of the deal, it wouldn't be nearly as fun without their rhetoric. That kind of love is eternal. The Saints? The next day they went Full Niner and posted a picture of their Super Bowl ring. It was epic failure and stolen right from the Niner Fan Operations Manual.

Losers gonna hate.

BreesIsOverrated

Reaction score
Hey let them take all of the shots they want....when you live in a 3rd-world city dumpster known as New Orleans, you hold onto anything you can find. I dislike whiner fans for sure, but anyone telling you living in New Orleans is better than SF or Seattle is out of their minds. That place rivals Detroit for 3rd-world American cities.