Reaction score
Got to give the little fella credit, he tried. :D

827768359.gif

Marvin49

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":ymvso1i5 said:

827768359.gif

Niners have to face him next Monday, but as a fans of teams in the NFC West can we all agree to be happy that guy isn't in the division anymore?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":3vo8yx92 said:
twisted_steel2":3vo8yx92 said:

827768359.gif

Niners have to face him next Monday, but as a fans of teams in the NFC West can we all agree to be happy that guy isn't in the division anymore?
We never had a problem with Jackson.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Marvin49":3qkejpzj said:
twisted_steel2":3qkejpzj said:

827768359.gif

Never broke 100 yards against the Seahawks. No sweat off our sack.

Brahn

Reaction score
Remember Josh Wilson?

Niner's fan takes time to mention the Niners, we get it guys you have a football team still.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I was going to ask if he was that tiny ass db that can't tackle, and sure enough...

OP
OP
twisted_steel2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":conavfyz said:
I was going to ask if he was that tiny ass db that can't tackle, and sure enough...

Well we also had Kelly Jennings. haha

How far we've come.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
No shit.

Maybe the rest of the league should take notes on how to tackle properly. I still see players try and arm tackle, go for the ball, or try and make the high light play. So glad we don't have to worry about that (as much).

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Anybody here remember the shitstorm when he got traded?

He looks like an oompa loompa getting trucked by Jackson.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Brahn":2coi5yz9 said:
Remember Josh Wilson?

Niner's fan takes time to mention the Niners, we get it guys you have a football team still.

Right...because that was the point of my post. SMH.

Happy

Reaction score
As funny as it looks, my first thought was wtf are the redskins coaches thinking putting a 5'9" 185lb db on the field in that situation?

Brahn

Reaction score
Marvin49":1x67sggy said:
Brahn":1x67sggy said:
Remember Josh Wilson?

Right...because that was the point of my post. SMH.

Might not of been the point, didn't stop you from having to mention the Niners when you had no reason to. Like I said, you just add it in not matter the topic. Sorry I pointed it out. I can see how Remembering who Josh Wilson on the Seahawks has anything to do with the Niners playing him this weekend.

/SHM

^**Edited** Had to edit in head shaking for dramatic effect

hawk45

Reaction score
TBF a similar outcome probably occurs with all but our most beastly DBs (Browner, KamTrack, Maxwell).

Earl probably gives him a vicious shot and ends up with a broken neck.

That was just perfect pad level by a really big dude.

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson was outstanding on both defense and special teams in 2007 and 2008, a guy who's performance was worth far more to Seattle than the 5th rounder they got back. Had you asked me early in 2010 I would have said he was our 2nd best player after Brandon Mebane.

The shitstorm came because the cult of John Morgan was in rare form at that time, the effects of which spread beyond fieldgulls, and also because Pete hadn't built any equity yet and was ditching off talented pieces for bargain prices to other teams. We also weren't fully aware yet just how committed he was to getting big in the secondary, which is the real reason Wilson was traded. And thanks to the Holmgren and Ruskell years, we also weren't used to getting ANY value from a pick after the third round, so it felt like we were giving Wilson away for nothing.

But anyway, guess what? Wilson was yet another Tim Ruskell early bloomer. Even if Seattle had kept him, they probably would have only squeezed another solid year or two out of him. It blows my mind that the 5th round pick we got back for Wilson turned into Richard Sherman.

Jackson looks like Terry Tate in that .gif. Wilson looks like mini-me.

uncle fester

Reaction score
kearly":owsiojxe said:
It blows my mind that the 5th round pick we got back for Wilson turned into Richard Sherman.

Yup, just madness to think of it now.

I distinctly remember people saying Pete should be fired after the Wilson trade, as he obviously didn't know what he was doing. I got slated on another forum for even suggesting that perhaps he knew something us fans didn't or at the very least, he had a plan in place.

And the concept of Kelly Jennings being a viable starting CB just makes me shudder.