Ha! Saints think Seahawks taped their walkthrough at Clink

mistaowen

Reaction score
Is this how pathetic our board looks after losing to the 49ers this week?

HawkStar3

Reaction score
I hated when that dummy from Houston complained about Belichik and I hate this.

let's be honest though .net gets pretty teary eyed after a loss.

scakfan

Reaction score
Sheesh! All I could get through was a page and a half. Those Saints fans are starting to sound like a bunch of whiners with cheating and drug use talk and nearly all of them are using that stupid rumor as an excuse for why they got manhandled on Monday night. LOL

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Good lord. :roll:
So scripting the first 15 plays would let us know the entire game plan. The hawks defenders owned them all night. I think their fans are grasping for anything to explain the beat down.

oasis

Reaction score
images

keith da hawk

Reaction score
Seriously, every team has tendencies and our boys figured the Saints offense based on situation and formation. It's not that complicated. It's called having a good gameplan, they should try it sometime. Grasping at straws much?

Hawks46

Reaction score
mistaowen":1mph2zei said:
Is this how pathetic our board looks after losing to the 49ers this week?

I hope not, but yea, usually it does after a loss. Seriously, we blame the refs, we have NFL conspiracy theorists, the whole nine yards.

Funny, 98% of their fans jumped right on this. Because "hey I have this buddy, who knows a guy who bet a ton on the game". Then said guy goes ahead and admits to breaking the law to make money, and just tells anyone and everyone about it evidently. Not saying people are that dumb, but still.

I do like the one guy that said "we just lost. let's not sound like forty-whiner fans". ROFL I thought it was just us that thought that about the WHiners fan base.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Another thing: wasn't it freezing ass cold that Sunday and Monday?

Why would you do a walkthrough outside in the freezing ass cold. It's an NFL team, they can afford someone's local highschool indoor gym or local community college's facilities.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
An acquaintance of a good friend.....

The acquaintances friend....

Then that friend ex college teammate works for the Seahawks...

Sounds legit.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Sounds like something we'd come up with on this board. Just like the "STICK-UM" on the recievers gloves thread after we lost to the colts.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mikeak":36oaetiy said:
We did it against Houston IN Houston on the pick 6. Good coaches plus smart players
No, no, no. That's because we taped their walk-through, even though we were the visiting team doing the walk-through.

Duh.

mikeak

Reaction score
^ we probably used the doors that you have access to. Got us out in the field then back to the beach where we met up and discussed everything we saw.....

After a few drinks this was funny to me :)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I saw a Saints fan trying to get access to our players before the game so I hit the bitch when she went to the restroom.