Another reason why 49ers stole that game

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I forgot to stay downstairs in the basement on the last drive and forgot to invite my annoying friend gary who always scream at the TV and spills chips everytime he comes over we win.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
dopeboy206":23l3kdum said:
I forgot to stay downstairs in the basement on the last drive and forgot to invite my annoying friend gary who always scream at the TV and spills chips everytime he comes over we win.

lol ;)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
I get it, I swear we lost the Super Bowl last year cause my daughter washed her jersey.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2hi1pbfj said:
Pretty sure you meant your friend Ramsey. (So sad that I know this. And by admitting I know it, I also cop to not owning a DVR.)

dopeboy206

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":18mk55nk said:
dopeboy206":18mk55nk said:
Pretty sure you meant your friend Ramsey. (So sad that I know this. And by admitting I know it, I also cop to not owning a DVR.)

Haha u got me. Lol

A

Anonymous

ivotuk":15m7sha1 said:
Largent80":15m7sha1 said:
ivotuk":15m7sha1 said:
Fool! 30 lashes on the mast!

With a cat-o-nine tails and salt.

"Rip the shirt! How cliche!" You win absolutely nothing if you identify where that quote came from :snack:

Beaten, with an itching-powder laden, gasoline-dipped, sand-impregnated, ugly stick? On fire?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I missed the first 10 min of the game cause of work. First time this season . I'm quitting tomorrow. Hah!!!! JK

dunceface

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2nt3u36p said:

were you playing our lucky Sara McLaughlin song?

Brutalbubba

Reaction score
2 reasons we didn't win are Pressure (Lack of) and Penalties ( :oops: ).

Too much of one, and not enough of the other.

They have to clean up those penalties.

The rest will take care of itself.

:49ersmall:

dopeboy206

Reaction score
dunceface":1iudr5ql said:
dopeboy206":1iudr5ql said:

were you playing our lucky Sara McLaughlin song?

Yes. But I also forgot to play my goodluck song by Britney "Hit Me Baby One More Time"

rjas77

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":14p4k64e said:
dopeboy206":14p4k64e said:

Cheech and Chong Album :)

dopeboy206

Reaction score
rjas77":216lffsx said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":216lffsx said:
dopeboy206":216lffsx said:

Cheech and Chong Album :)

Actually its the beer commercials lol

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I did not wear my Seahawks long sleeve shirt under my work sweatshirt the day before the game. The second time that has happened this year. Both losses. Also my cousin has been to 2 away games his whole life. This year was SF and last year was ATL. I told him to stop..

Latest posts