I feel sorry for Matt Flynn today.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Its funny how so many of the people on this board hate him because he wasn't happy to backup Wilson. I mean, at least he cared enough to be disappointed. He was pissed that he didnt get his shot. Anyone would

Donn2390

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":oqy1lm10 said:
Its funny how so many of the people on this board hate him because he wasn't happy to backup Wilson. I mean, at least he cared enough to be disappointed. He was pissed that he didnt get his shot. Anyone would
He didn't like PC, and didn't buy into the system, he was a malcontent.. That didn't help his cause any....

NYCoug

Reaction score
Forget Matt Flynn! Kris Durham is actually turning into a decent player. He's not just the dude who jumped over his mom and upped his draft stock in the process, he's an actual NFL receiver with over 400 yards receiving and 2 td's. I feel bad for not knowing that actually, guess that's how caught up I've been with the Hawks this season. Glad to see that he's actually playing well, for someone, and that it's for Detroit. I've got a soft spot in my heart for them and the Browns for some reason. Throw the Jets on that list too, Testaverde Helmet TD aside, I guess it's just that lovable loser syndrome.

But yeah, for some reason I feel like the Packers on gonna be on QB #5 next week. A few shots from Suh and our boy Flynn might have more than just tendinitis in the elbow.

Nice play by Perry to give the Pack the lead. Honestly, did anyone think that Matt Flynn would be starting in the NFL by Thanksgiving? After getting cut by the Bills he looked like he was done, at least for a little while. Things lined up for him nicely though with Rodgers going down, sucks to say, because he's still a bit more serviceable than Seneca Wallace and Tolzien at this point in their careers. Now, he might be at the helm to game-manage the hell out of this one and help preserve a much needed win for Green Bay. Didn't think that would happen.

Donn2390

Reaction score
At the end of the first half, Flynn has played as expected of a qb that has been cut by three teams already this year. He will be out of football by years end, if not before..

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Detroit should be up by 20+ after putting up about 300 more yards of offense than Green Bay. Three turnovers will do that to you though. Flynn is 3/8 for 45 yards with 3 sacks.

minormillikin

Reaction score
On the other side of the game : Stafford throws a lot of perfect passes, hitting guys in the hands, in stride.

mikeak

Reaction score
Flynn will keep making backup money in this league which ironically is a lot more than RW next year....

The rookie cap was needed but it completely screws overachieving players which for some unknown reason has to pay for underachieving players / crappy scouts.....

drdiags

Reaction score
He never should have left the Packers. I know all thought he needed a chance to start somewhere but I think he should have had a similar career like Kubiak to Elway's career with the Broncos. I bet the Fail-Mary game ate him up insides. He isn't bad for the Packers, just not able to replace a high quality starter in Rodgers.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Charlie Whitehurst, Matt Flynn, Russell Wilson.

All quarterbacks John Schneider liked.