good read on the read option...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
That was possibly Danny Kelly's best article of all time. Really excellent read. Thanks.

sutz

Reaction score
Nice write up. Thanx for the link.

:th2thumbs:

mikeak

Reaction score
Great read. I like the below

"The quarterback wants a fast read all the time. If you don't give him a fast read, then things start to break down and he starts to panic because everything is predicated on him being able to make a fast read.

I just don't see anyone better prepared to avoid panic than RW. It comes from preparation and the more you have the calmer you can be and processes what you see faster.

The article also aligns with what many said last year - the read option allows for all traditional plays - run w RB, Qb or pass. It doesn't eliminate anything especially run out if a pistol formation so how would there be a magic answer for defenses....

OP
OP
muxpux

muxpux

Reaction score
i like when lynch jukes D'Hall and it says ---> Dangelo Halls Jockstrap.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Wow, that was way more x's and o's than I usually have stomach for, but I read the whole thing to the end. Really interesting stuff; thanks for the link.

mikeak

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":9jwnwejp said:
Wow, that was way more x's and o's than I usually have stomach for, but I read the whole thing to the end. Really interesting stuff; thanks for the link.

I found that the frequent gifs with simple examples and the text put in really made it easy to accept the Xs and Os