Flexed game.....12/8/13

Axx

Reaction score
Time to go to both of these two teams facebooks and troll their fans.

Brahn

Reaction score
Axx":1ag0lygg said:

And I thought the starving kids in Africa had sad lives.....then again they might have Facebook... You should head over there and troll them also while you are feeling big and powerful.

Erebus

Reaction score
Makes sense. It's a more important game than ours against the 49ers. Our game won't affect the division race outcome, but theirs certainly might.

rsm650

Reaction score
I actually wished we had more NBC prime time games. I hate looking for questionable sites for decent quality footage of the game. I love how you don't need cable TV for NBC, is shown all over the country, and provides a free HD stream on their website as well.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
pmedic920":25yf48iv said:
Saints/panthers gets flexed to Sunday night, instead of Falcons/packers.

Excellent. Keep Seattle under the radar, networks. Your plan will backfire.

googoodan

Reaction score
Axx":1y89ssoc said:

Taints fans are excellent targets and are generally pretty slow. One notable example was when their fans organized a rally for Sean Payton after Bountygate. A few Panthers fans trolled the Facebook page and said the rally had been cancelled. Of the 5,000 or so Taints fans who RSVP'd, fewer than ten showed up.

We Panthers fans, however, are a little more tech savvy and will find (and display) all your embarrassing childhood photos and other personal information. Make sure your tracks are well covered.