Colts LB Walden suspended 1 game for headbutt to Walker

Laloosh

Reaction score
We all saw that one coming....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colts-wald ... --nfl.html

HEADBUTT.gif

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Was just coming to see if this was posted or not. It's indirectly a $100k fine or so too, due to loss of the game check.

Good work, NFL.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
If this one gets overturned on appeal then the whole process is a joke.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Should have been tossed immediately then fined later. Not sure how he didn't get tossed in the first place.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel like it should be two games since he wasn't ejected from the game where he headbutted the dude.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Was there even a flag for hitting a "defenseless" player?

I swear Luck's Colts are getting some shady deals from the Refereeing on the League's behalf... like they are trying to build up Luck and the Colts as its Money team like it was with Peyton.

The thing is though... take away Luck's HoF WR and he's not so One of a Kind Amazing is he?

mikeak

Reaction score
Two things about this

1) I really think that the NFL should change these suspensions. If the teams are to meet again during the season then he should be suspended for that game. In this case they do meet in December and the Titans should benefit from the suspension and not Washington

2) Some dude commenting on ESPN tried to argue that he didn't realize / consider that the other guy didn't have a helmet on any longer.... kind of funny you know considering how he lost the helmet

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
If you don't have a helmet on, and the guy you confront and get in his face does..... you lose. :34853_doh: