The end of Saints 9ers from insid the Clink

mrdaija

Reaction score
[youtube]l7sBU7r89NQ[/youtube]

I'm mostly shocked at how many people stuck around.

mikeak

Reaction score
am I the only one that wanted the saints to lose as I see them as a larger threat towards home field advantage over the 49ers?....

I know I didn't really want the 49ers to win but that would be the outcome of the Saints losing....

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Would've been even better if there was a collective, "Meh" as that kick went over.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
mikeak":1fxo7kn0 said:
am I the only one that wanted the saints to lose as I see them as a larger threat towards home field advantage over the 49ers?
Well, clearly, everybody wants HFA for the whole schmeer. But I definitely see the division as a must, even it means slipping to No. 2 overall. Winning the division = almost assured bye, at least 50 percent of playoff games at home. Losing the division = three games on the road, which is just intolerable. So the Niners must be shoveled off into the divisional grave before any other considerations come into play, is my thinking.

Hell, even with the No. 2 seed, Hawks have a decent shot at two home playoff games.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
The Saints still have to play Carolina twice. The Niners have a cupcake schedule (besides us). Plus they're the NIners. Enough Said.

Latest posts