A Packer fan's perspective on the return of Flynn

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Well written article here...it will be interesting to see how Flynn delivers. I just hope Packers fans don't expect to see the "6 touchdown" Matt Flynn; I think he very well could be a man who's lost his confidence.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Well written? He dismisses the Detroit game as garbage time because GB had the #1 seed locked up but that meant his team might not have cared ir played to their best ability. They did rest Jennings and Stark so it makes sense but Detroit was playing for seeding. That game was very important to them.

He wasn't cut from Seattle he was traded.

I think it is obvious he has some kind of issues whether that is leadership, attitude or personality who knows but he has alienated himself very quickly in multiple systems and all of the ones that released him it was pretty obvious it had more to do with locker room type issues more than talent.

Don't know if he will show he has talent or not. We will see. I suspect we may learn later on why he was bounced around the way he was.

That article is very poorly written that only attempts a couple points and grys them both wrong.
Digging into why he really has alienated every situation he has been in.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Read more like a "blog post" than an article to me... There's a reason I said "from a Packer fan's perspective".