Just spent an hour reading this 49er thread...

The Outfield

Reaction score
While I like the potential for tasting weeping whiner tears, it's hard to read that much dribble. Decisions, decisions.

HawkWow

Reaction score
What's fun about reading other forums is you see their posters that resemble our own in such uncanny ways. You can say THAT guy reminds me of_______. You have the calm, the agro, the analytical, the stupid, the positive and the negative. The biggest difference being their teams are not going anywhere.

Kakaww

Reaction score
As sad and disappointed their fans are now, it can change quickly.

If their team wins against NO they will be back to proclaiming NFL dominance and telling the story of the five ancient rings in every chat room, forum thread and Facebook discussion in the country.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I'm still worried about winning the division. If we take care of Minny and NO wins next week, then I'll really start to feel comfortable. A three game lead with five games remaining and a chance to shut the door on their divisional hopes in SF is a really good place to be.

However, they are WAY too panicked. Still lots of football to play. If they are 7-5 going into Week 13 and the Cardinals are 8-4, that would be the time to get worried.

And as we know, if you get into the playoffs, you have a puncher's chance.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think their panic level might be about right. That offense is pathetic right now and I don't see much improvement next week with the Kraepper and that loud dome. I think if NO keys on the run, both Gore and CK, it could get ugly quick for the ninnies. IMHO the only way they are in this game is if their defense scores points for them, and even then they are not winning in a shootout with Brees. Just my .02.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
NO is AWFUL against the run, though. Unless Greg Roman takes them out of it by not calling any running plays for some random reason as he is wont to do, they can roll up yardage and stay in the game against the Saints that way.

They have had the Saints' numbers the last two years like we have theirs.

davidonmi

Reaction score
under that scenario the niners win @NO, @ARI, vs. SEA, and @WAS. I refuse to believe they win all those games.
SF goes 12-4, SEA goes 13-3 or 14-2

OkieHawk

Reaction score
davidonmi":2v4ytpo2 said:
under that scenario the niners win @NO, @ARI, vs. SEA, and @WAS. I refuse to believe they win all those games.
SF goes 12-4, SEA goes 13-3 or 14-2

Wrong, we go 15-1.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
This forum should just be rename "All Things 49ers, and Occasionally Some Other Stuff." ;)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":27n960jg said:
This forum should just be rename "All Things 49ers, and Occasionally Some Other Stuff." ;)

I wouldn't mind... like the Niner boards have a massive thread for the Hawks, we could do the same. That way all the bandwagon fans hopping on can get caught up on the Saga that is SF/SEA.

But as far as the NFL goes, the only teams that really matter to Hawk fans are the Niners and maybe the Saints. This deal goes back years, but really since the start of last season the two teams have been within 2 games or less of each other.
But don't look now, the Cards are over 500 and have the Niners in their sites. The division is panning out to be as tough as predicted.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I get the panic and all that, it comes with losing. But I'm not counting out SF yet, that offense might have had a couple crappy games but they are still a good football team.

It does look promising for the Hawks to get the division though. That is goal number 1.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":r7hbf6km said:
That's real rich coming from a niners troll on a Seattle message board. Hypocrite much?

djb28

Reaction score
I can't give the 49ers an hour of my time to read all that. But if they are in pain I am happy.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2jiobbw8 said:

Na, not that bad there is only 12 on the first page of this NFL heading.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
And the webzone has one thread on the Seahawks. Which is closing on on 3k posts. Different forums do things differently.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
You do gotta give him credit for his dedication to troll even when they are losing and most disappear until they win again.

Also good to note that when your rival stops talking about you is when your irrelevance is complete....ya know like the last decade was.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2126g0je said:
Popeyejones":2126g0je said:

Na, not that bad there is only 12 on the first page of this NFL heading.

The 49ers are easily the most relevant non-Seahawks material in the league, no?