49ers @ Saints - OnLine Radio Stream

rideaducati

Reaction score
bestfightstory":48ojza9w said:
GoNiners!

Yup.

I don't want the Saints getting the two seed.

Go Saints!

Yup.

I don't want the niners making the playoffs.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
rideaducati":1oka027z said:
bestfightstory":1oka027z said:
GoNiners!

Yup.

Go Saints!

Yup.

I don't either. And I don't really think they will.

Still don't want Brees w/ a bye and home field advantage. Nope.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I can't root for the 49ers. I just can't do it. Go Saints. We'll have the #1 seed, who cares if the Saints get #2? They'll just have to come to our house again.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Quite the dilemma.

I think SF struggles mightily against a NO team with so many weapons. Not sure I can root for either team this week. Either outcome can hurt us.

kidhawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3tki7aes said:
Quite the dilemma.

I think SF struggles mightily against a NO team with so many weapons. Not sure I can root for either team this week. Either outcome can hurt us.

Either outcome also helps us. Honestly though, we hold our own destiny, so other outcomes really aren't nearly as important as our own. Guaranteed that if we beat the Saints and Niners we take the number one seed.

Personally I can't root for the Niners or the Saints, but it should be a good game and I'll just be happy to see the loser fall one step further back no matter which one it is.

Laloosh

Reaction score
kidhawk":2qroy9yr said:
E.C. Laloosh":2qroy9yr said:
Quite the dilemma.

Either outcome also helps us. Honestly though, we hold our own destiny, so other outcomes really aren't nearly as important as our own. Guaranteed that if we beat the Saints and Niners we take the number one seed.

Personally I can't root for the Niners or the Saints, but it should be a good game and I'll just be happy to see the loser fall one step further back no matter which one it is.

Yeah, I guess that's just it. It's completely about how WE handle our remaining schedule. As our guys said throughout OTAs and training camp, "leave no doubt".

OrFan

Reaction score
Go tie!

That will screw up both teams, and help us.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
bestfightstory":n87zec2l said:
rideaducati":n87zec2l said:
bestfightstory":n87zec2l said:
GoNiners!

Yup.

Go Saints!

Yup.

I don't either. And I don't really think they will.

Still don't want Brees w/ a bye and home field advantage. Nope.

If the Hawks beat the Saints, after NO sweeps its next 2, then it'd be 11-1 versus 9-3 with the Hawks holding that extra tie breaker. In other words, Seattle would have to lose 3 of its final 4 games to give the Saints a chance. So, Geaux New Orleans. For now.

mikeak

Reaction score
I have some of these events not working in the actual app - have you got these to work before?

I did find the Panthers-49ers game this past weekend and listened to that but it was a small North Carolina radiostation and in the text on the screen it said "not available for streaming" which you know was ironic since I was streaming it and not doing anything illegal to do so