Win with grace, lose with GRACE.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score

-The Glove-

Reaction score

Thanks for supporting a greater Seattle-area Company, Kaep!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You can see CK finally realising he's all hype and has been found out. I'd be gutted if I was a one trick pony that had been rumbled. Worst passing offense in the league arent they? Good job they got rid of that Smith fella, he's not doing much for his new team either...

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I didn't mind anything he said, but that hat over his eyes shows no class in the least. Do you think RW would ever address the media like that?

nepahawk

Reaction score
What I dislike about Kaep is during interviews he never gives credit to the opposing team.
He always says they didn't beat us we beat our selves. Give credit where credit is due.

Exittium

Reaction score
Sprfunk":3w2nzs8q said:
I didn't mind anything he said, but that hat over his eyes shows no class in the least. Do you think RW would ever address the media like that?

Not only no class but just seems really disrespectful.

Oakhawk

Reaction score
I hate to generalize because both these guys are tremendous athletes, #7 looks like a teenager who's getting chewed out, while #3 looks like he could be fielding questions at the White House. In fact, I'd wager Russ has a pretty good handle on the nuts and bolts of Obamacare.

Of course, that could just be the tie...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
nepahawk":11zis707 said:
What I dislike about Kaep is during interviews he never gives credit to the opposing team.
He always says they didn't beat us we beat our selves. Give credit where credit is due.

He sounds like a Seahawks fan after a loss.

DohBoy

Reaction score
That would be a great photo to post in that 179 page "Seahawks" thread on 49ersZone.

(Gravy would be if somebody could dig up the Whiner quotes about RW always looking "stoned" and then x-post them to the photo).

Polaris

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3iw5cwaj said:
nepahawk":3iw5cwaj said:

He sounds like a Seahawks fan after a loss.

The difference is that as the Franchise QB, he is the face and representative of the team. More is expected from him than from "Joe Fan".

Canhawks

Reaction score
One guy looks like a gangsta,and the other looks professional,I think we know which is which.

drdiags

Reaction score
Maturity comes to most in time. Look at a young Brett Favre (though he still was a wild man in some respects in his later years).

The Patrick Willis interview was pretty good. No excuses, no finger pointing and taking accountability for letting the Panthers score before half-time. It is an art form. One of the reasons I think some of the Seahawks fans didn't like Jackson was his on-camera delivery. Image is everything to many. I understand that. I don't dismiss it but it cannot be the only thing.

You can have perfect delivery and messaging and still stink as a player. I am grateful for what I have. I don't need to do a comparison to see if my wife has bigger boobs than my rival's wife (sorry ladies).

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Am I on a 49ers message board??

Think this should be relocated to the NFL Forum.

Hawks46

Reaction score
To be fair, Kaepernick isn't all that loquatious (did I spell that one right ?) in a win. He sulks a bit more in a loss, but he's just uncomfortable in front of the media, and it shows by what he wears. Either he thinks he's being cool wearing the lid and Beats headphones, or he's staying in his comfort zone. One shows immaturity, the other shows a fear of public speaking that most people have to some degree.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Just not much about Kaep reminds me of your prototypical, successful NFL QB. He doesn't play with "a chip"...he plays with an inferiority complex and appears to carry himself the same in real life. He's the typical narcissist and more show than go. I hope he retires a 9er....and no time soon.

$100 bucks says the 9ers draft a QB in April. They will do so under the pretense that he will be Kaep's understudy and emergency back-up. IF they draft wisely, he should challenge Kaep for the starting spot immediately. This will cause further turmoil in the peanut size brain of Kaep and his downward spiral will continue.

IIRC, I believe this is Kaep's contract year. LMFAO. We're always hearing how SFs FO rivals ours, we're about to find out. This is a very dangerous time for our enemies down south. If I can offer some advice it would be PAY THE MAN!! ; )

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":bd8fp4ja said:
Picking on Kaepernick's clothing is a garbage argument.
It's not something of supreme importance, but you can't possibly believe what you just said.

Show up to a job interview in old sneakers with mismatched socks, a ratty pair of sweatpants and a stained t-shirt and see what happens.

Clothing matters.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2s3he2zj said:
Picking on Kaepernick's clothing is a garbage argument.

I have no problem with his wardrobe, but there are situations that require a change in your attire. Would you wear that to a job interview or when addressing the public about a product. You dress according to the product your selling, so the question is what is he selling? Its just not a good look when addressing the nation. If someone showed up to my business for a job interveiw dressed like that I would send them out the door they walked in.
But what do I know?