Niners Fan Places $65,000 parlay bet.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Wow...On one hand I wish the 49ers to lose, on the other hand, I don't want to see a dude risk everything he has (as he says) and lose it.

I have a feeling the 49ers will give him season tickets for life or something if he loses though once they hear the story.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
It's going to be awesome when the Ravens win at home and the Panthers take the 9ers (and their stupid fan's) lunch money.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1oewi3xo said:
Wow...On one hand I wish the 49ers to lose, on the other hand, I don't want to see a dude risk everything he has (as he says) and lose it.

I have a feeling the 49ers will give him season tickets for life or something if he loses though once they hear the story.

No, no, no. That's something a generous and classy organization would do.

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
For Christ's sake, hwktwn, don't be a douche. This is an interesting article regardless of what fan base the bettor is a fan of. The fact that it's newsworthy has nothing to do with him being a 49ers fan, that piece of information is merely making us all wish that he'll lose it.

Also, if ever I saw a trap game for you guys this year, it's the Panthers one. They are NOT to be underestimated.

IcedHawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":15zq7hv6 said:
Oh look another 49er thread.....lol
No doubt about it, if a 9ers player made that bet there would be a thread about it, but for a different reason.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
If you think about it the actual bet itself isn't bad but the amount of money this guy betting is crazy. Why would someone wager all of their money on football games, especially NFL.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
I was just kidding, thought the LOL made that clear but I guess not. I WAS KIDDING, hope that clears things up.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
What a dumb move. On one hand I want to see the 49'ers go down but I would still feel bad even though its his own dumb fault. I do wonder why the Bengals are not more of a favorite though.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":236csa2z said:
For Christ's sake, hwktwn, don't be a douche. This is an interesting article regardless of what fan base the bettor is a fan of. The fact that it's newsworthy has nothing to do with him being a 49ers fan, that piece of information is merely making us all wish that he'll lose it.

Also, if ever I saw a trap game for you guys this year, it's the Panthers one. They are NOT to be underestimated.

The next three games starting with the Panthers are really going to be deciding factors on the outcome of our season and could add even more importance to the Dec. 8th game. I pray its not a nail biter like your TB game.

I have mixed feelings about the Panthers, they really haven't played anyone besides the Hawks, and that was low scoring and I think alot of that was rusty first game for you guys, traveling, etc. so not really sure how to gauge them.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":2hlvbryw said:
If you think about it the actual bet itself isn't bad but the amount of money this guy betting is crazy. Why would someone wager all of their money on football games, especially NFL.

I think that betting on that spread for the 9ers is stupid. I think it's a game that could easily come down to 3 points or less.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3mluebyj said:
Just remember what I said. The Panthers are underrated by almost everyone. :)

Oh I hear ya, I think its either going to be a dogfight or a blow out. I think if we cant jump out with a good size lead like TB did to you guys, I don't think Cam has the composer like RW to make it back.

The part about that Jaguar game that bothered mean is we did what we do a lot, we floor it in the first half and extend the lead then we change to cruise control in the second half. We need to keep up the pace, and now that our bench is getting deeper I don't see why this would be a problem.

But to get back on topic, if the guy loses I will feel bad for him and us obviously but at the same time you should never bet more than you can afford to lose.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":3kv16anq said:
MANUNITED23":3kv16anq said:

I think that betting on that spread for the 9ers is stupid. I think it's a game that could easily come down to 3 points or less.

Absolutely agree. Some may not realize that this guy loses all the money if any of these things happen: Baltimore wins or the 49ers lose or win by less than six points.

And the Niners game has all the makings of a field goal game to me. One way or the other.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
A lot of conspiracy theories in the comments section about how we knock players out to win (Reid, Cushing).

Back to the topic. What an idiot. "A seat at the new stadium is worth betting my entire life savings"

mikeak

Reaction score
1) never heard a requirement to be smart to be a 49er fan and this proves that

2) yep either a dog fight or blowout. I hope the panthers win in a blowout and not a dogfight

rlkats

Reaction score
Man I would love to have that money. Im glad he has the ability to piss of that kind of cash if he losses the bet. damn jackass

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Talk about betting with your heart! Good luck to that man, screw the house

Latest posts