Could Flynn end up in

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
That would be a nice little 1 1/2 year tour while making a grip of cash. Hard to feel sorry for him.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
"the work out will not take place soon enough" What? Why? It's not as if he is busy? Do they need a QB or not? I mean they already know Flynn. Under the circumstances you would think they would want him there ASAP if they had faith in him.

A

Anonymous

I'm certainly not the only one here that's glad GB is kicking his tires, am I?

I mean, he showed signs of pouting on the sidelines and stuff with us, but you can't fault him for wanting to play. If anywhere, Green Bay will give him his best opportunity to do well, and with Rodgers nicked-up, he may be the guy if dude-man hits a wall. He didn't cause our team any pain in the standings, so why any hate?

Did I miss something?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99431 ... matt-flynn

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2hwknysp said:
I'm certainly not the only one here that's glad GB is kicking his tires, am I?

I mean, he showed signs of pouting on the sidelines and stuff with us, but you can't fault him for wanting to play. If anywhere, Green Bay will give him his best opportunity to do well, and with Rodgers nicked-up, he may be the guy if dude-man hits a wall. He didn't cause our team any pain in the standings, so why any hate?

Did I miss something?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99431 ... matt-flynn

I dislike Flynn (which admittedly is not his fault in any way) because I never thought he was a good fit for the Seahawks, and I resented the QB controversy it generated here in 2012. So, yeah, I revel in the schadenfreude a little bit. Maybe a bit immature, but I'm okay with that. :mrgreen:

Happypuppy

Reaction score
The dude needs to buy some powerball tickets. Seriously what a run of luck

Drafted by a team that is know to draft a develop good QBs and for the most parts sits on his butt and get a good amount of green

Parlays a couple good games into to a 7 figure contract in Seattle with a chance to start

Traded to the raiders and gets yet again a chance to start cut

picked up by buffalo. Gets a chance to start again cut

On the same day Rodgers is hurt he is cut by buffalo.

GB stated interest in " kicking the tires" would probably get a pretty good shot at starting some games. backup is mediocre.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I was only half listening because I'm at work, but I think Clayton just said on KIRO AM that Flynn has signed with GB.