Dez Bryant

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Just because he pouts and grumbles in the sideline, people call him a jerk or a b!tch?

So if Brady does it or Manning does it, they arent a jerk?

Or even http://profootballzone.com/nfl/report-a ... leys-face/

Just like this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-Lypb5QZc
Manning gets mad at Saturday and then someone told him to relax. Can be the same as Dez and Witten while D Ware calms him down.

I don't get it why media and some fans think it's not right for him to get angry during the game.

Dez was targeted 6x while CJ was targeted 16 times. Just now Lynch had 8 carries? and fans were already PO'd.

Top 10 WR can do w/e want imo. He earned it and his production shows it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Bryant had a right to get mad. It's not like he was berating Romo or Witten or the coaches. From what I heard in the audio of his sideline confrontation, he was saying positive things and trying to get his team pumped up

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Billicks comments during the game were ridiculous, especially now that the audio has been released.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Axx":2iqiz9fa said:
Dez didnt even yell at Romo.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0a ... line-sound

The media hyped the shit out of this story

Yup definitely, but I'm a bit more interested in what happened:

dezzz1.gif

It is clear that he was upset and definitely should've handled himself better, but he's not the diva or "give me the damn ball" type dude that he's portrayed to be. He's just gotta learn how to handle himself better and be mature.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Sometimes you need guys to get fired up and a light a fire under that a**, even if they get a little pissed. I watched the video and I don't think he said anything wrong, he was just being passionate. They're playing football, not baking cookies.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I want him on the Seahawks so bad, him and Wilson would be a match made in football heaven...

Sad he's stuck with Romo and Wilsons stuck with... You know... Poor guys.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Throwdown":1zr58xvg said:
I want him on the Seahawks so bad, him and Wilson would be a match made in football heaven...

Sad he's stuck with Romo and Wilsons stuck with... You know... Poor guys.

I don't even want to think about Dez and Harvin together.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":32l2ydbv said:
Axx":32l2ydbv said:

dezzz1.gif

It is clear that he was upset and definitely should've handled himself better, but he's not the diva or "give me the damn ball" type dude that he's portrayed to be. He's just gotta learn how to handle himself better and be mature.
He sure looked like a diva when two PROS Whitten and Ware were telling him to STFU!

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Dez is the man. He had a rough childhood and might not have learned the skills to express himself in a way that most other people do, but he can straight ball and desperately wants to win.

I'm rooting for him, especially since so many judgmental tools are rooting against him for no reason other than their toolness.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3w4cou5y said:
dontbelikethat":3w4cou5y said:
Axx":3w4cou5y said:

dezzz1.gif

He sure looked like a diva when two PROS Whitten and Ware were telling him to STFU!

It looks bad just like the Romo one, but I honestly don't think he would be stupid enough to smack talk Witten. I think Dez was angry about the game and from all accounts he just basically thought it was over while Witten kept saying look at the score board, there's still time left.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3itgn3dd said:
Sports Hernia":3itgn3dd said:
dontbelikethat":3itgn3dd said:
Axx":3itgn3dd said:

dezzz1.gif

It looks bad just like the Romo one, but I honestly don't think he would be stupid enough to smack talk Witten.
I do. When it comes to commonsense this guy has none. Isnt this the fool that beat up his mom last year? Yep, that was him!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":7mhut322 said:
Dez is the man. He had a rough childhood and might not have learned the skills to express himself in a way that most other people do, but he can straight ball and desperately wants to win.

I'm rooting for him, especially since so many judgmental tools are rooting against him for no reason other than their toolness.
He is a "me player", he is a hot head, he beat up his mom. Looks like some reasons to me. But the fanboys will say he is "just misunderstood!"

You don't need to defend the guy just because he's on your fantasy team.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":374oaq7m said:
dontbelikethat":374oaq7m said:
It looks bad just like the Romo one, but I honestly don't think he would be stupid enough to smack talk Witten.
I do. When it comes to commonsense this guy has none. Isnt this the fool that beat up his mom last year? Yep, that was him!

Allegedly! ;)

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Sports Hernia":2zpiwyd0 said:
Smelly McUgly":2zpiwyd0 said:

He is a "me player", he is a hot head, he beat up his mom. Looks like some reasons to me. But the fanboys will say he is "just misunderstood!"

He's not on my fantasy team. I just don't get my rocks off on judging people and situations that I don't fully know or understand like some of you out there.

But I hope your little post raised your self-esteem about how great you are, unlike this person that you don't know.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1rv303nk said:
Sports Hernia":1rv303nk said:
Smelly McUgly":1rv303nk said:

He's not on my fantasy team. I just don't get my rocks off on judging people and situations that I don't fully know or understand like some of you out there.

But I hope your little post raised your self-esteem about how great you are, unlike this person that you don't know.

I don't have him on my fantasy team either. I just think he could be one of the best if he keeps his head straight and working hard. Dude is strong as hell and I'm rooting for him to live up to his potential.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":b9kmem9m said:
Sports Hernia":b9kmem9m said:
Smelly McUgly":b9kmem9m said:

Weak response.

You are being a hypocrite, getting mad at me for judging him, and then you turn around and judge me.

Liking or not liking someone has nothing to do with my self esteem, IT'S AN OPINION, Why do you get soooooo butthurt because someone's opinion doesn't jive with yours?