Forbes top 10 most hated players

thebanjodude

Reaction score
The way they did the poll was terrible. They asked people about a certain number of players, specifically whether they had a favorable or unfavorable impression of a certain player. If 10% hadn't heard of the player that player wasn't considered. This poll is about as misleading as Incarcerated Bob's tweets.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Well for me it is hard to decide between Vick and Roethlisberger. Choosing between a sex offender or a dog killer is hard to do.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Fairly accurate list...I'm not a Brady fan for the reasons listed...The Tuck rule BS and spygate are the reason I dislike Brady. IMO put an asterisk on those rings...

I was kind of suprised Peyton didn't make the list...but maybe its just me. Big Ben should be serving hard time somewhere and he would rank as my most hated player in the league...add in a little super bowl bullshit too for another reason.

Thought maybe Sherman would make the list from the non 12th manners out there.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Kixkahn":23jmxo88 said:
Well for me it is hard to decide between Vick and Roethlisberger. Choosing between a sex offender or a dog killer is hard to do.

This. I despise those 2 people as human beings. Any other football player I dislike is usually because they just rub me the wrong way.

I dont know how to really get over the fact that someone over a period of years consciously, purposefully tortured and killed animals. It wasnt a lapse in judgement, it was part of his everyday life.

Big Ben..well.. yeah.. he and Vick should be sharing a cell together.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Vetamur":3ll8dnq9 said:
Kixkahn":3ll8dnq9 said:

This. I despise those 2 people as human beings. Any other football player I dislike is usually because they just rub me the wrong way.

I dont know how to really get over the fact that someone over a period of years consciously, purposefully tortured and killed animals. It wasnt a lapse in judgement, it was part of his everyday life.

Big Ben..well.. yeah.. he and Vick should be sharing a cell together.
VERY well said Vetamur. Concur 100% on all accounts.