LOL: Goodbye, Aldon Smith. (New charges)

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Archer wrote:He's not going to get 4 years just because that is a possibility, almost no one convicted of their crimes gets the maximum or even close. Even if convicted, which isn't even likely in my opinion, my guess would be he'd get probation or something with no jail time. I don't think having a gun in your possession that you legally bought in another state should cause you to automatically have jail time, but ignorance is not a good defense. There is no excuse for ignorance. I'd think if you have a large gun in your possession and you move, a smart person would check to make sure it is legal in your area. Same as Plaxico should have realized he didn't have a legal conceal and that is even ignoring that he also was incredibly negligent and luckily only injured himself in that incident. I also don't see the need for anyone to have guns of the nature found at Smith's place of residence as they serve no positive purpose, but that is a conversation no one wants to get in to. This is also not even including the fact that he was stabbed and multiple people were shot at his house at the party, which puts this well beyond just having a paperwork issue.

And 5_Golden_Rings, you more than anyone else in this thread is acting like the "extremist".

BINGO!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• RolandDeschain wrote:Annnnnnnd, 5 rusty rings just lost any credibility he may have had.

I can't believe he's trying to whip out the "But Mr. JFK Airport Customs Inspector, that heroin was legal where I bought it from in Amsterdam!" defense.

Haha, love the five rusty rings. Describes the entire fan base.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:^Someone is a little butthurt^. LMAO!

I believe in the freedom *supposedly* guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment. I don't think this is the place to discuss it, but coming from someone who believes in gun rights, these laws in California, particularly the Bay Area, already chap my crew to no end. This is kind of ludicrous. It's extremists throwing up anything they can think of because they can't solve their gang problems. These laws are not deterrents. They are nothing but annoyances at best and serious traps at worst for people who wouldn't use guns in crimes. The entire gun regulation side of this debate needs to seriously step back and think about what they are trying to prevent, and figure out a method that actually has an effect. Look at gun crime in the Bay Area, and notice that even with gun laws getting more strict, more gun crimes are occurring. At what point does the bell go off and you realize, "gee, this isn't working?"

That this affects Aldon Smith is a secondary issue to me. Yes, it is important to me because of who he is, but it is more than that. AND I DO think he should get jail time, but FOUR YEARS? No. A month or two at best is what I would consider just for this, and the only reason I want him to serve some time is so that he finally gets a wake up call. But the possible penalty is absolutely absurdly unjust.

EDIT- let me hit you with an analogy. More people are killed by cars than guns, although the number is close. But DO you get four years in prison for driving without a license? Or even driving drunk? HELL NO you don't. And why? Cars can be just as dangerous. What's the deal here? It's an irrational fear, or it's political capital, and nothing else ("oooooh, guns are bad! Vote for me, I'll take care of them!")

I agree. He was caught with unregistered firearms. Can we please stop acting like the guy has bad decision making skills? It's not like anyone was ever injured by a firearm at Aldon's hous....., umm it's not like the guy has ever decided to put himself and others at risk by getting behind a car with a blood alcohol limit beyond the legal limit, then sped into a tree on his way to work but was unconscious flooring the peda....ummm, it's not like the guy purchased a few firearms outside of the state to go around local state rifle laws and then failed to resister the firearms he specifically purchased to avoid the law.....and these are the things we know about. How many other things are hush hush.

Yeah, how many times does this guy need to mess up before you take your Niner colored assless chaps off and realize he is a shit of a human at this time, Who I hope can turn it around. But if it wasn't for Hernandez killing people Aldon Smith would be looking like the ass end of the NFL right now.

But ya, must be Hawks homers that feel these types of events speak ill of a person(Not the fan base known for stabbing other fans). I can forgive a person for messing up here or there, but when the guy is messing up here AND there, time to call a duck a duck. Sorry to any Oregon Duck fans.

**Edit** I like the Car analogy, because Aldon Smith has almost killed people with one of them also. Great point, thanks for pointing it out.
    Last edited by Brahn on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

• Brahn, your response made me snicker condescendingly. Well done.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• -The Glove- wrote:
    lvnginhwktwn wrote:Regardless of what teams glasses you're looking through I think its a shame what our country is coming to. The criminals have more rights than law abiding citizens. Aldon Smith F**ked up, for sure in more ways than one, when you live the life of celebrity you need to be more mindfull of laws. Not for me to pass judgment or decide his fate, I do however hope that whether he ever plays again or not that he grows up and gets his sh#t together.

What criminal has more rights? What law-abiding citizen are we talking about? Cuz it sure as hell isn't Aldon.

I agree with your last sentence though. I'm a football fan. I might be laughing now, but I hope Aldon gets his life straight. He's too damn good to let it all go to waste

I just ment the law abiding public in general. Certainly didn't mean Aldon Smith.
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

• Hmm...there was not a true assault weapon listed amongst those rifles. :stirthepot:
    SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Rookie

• Late Night Drunken Side Note:

Go look at this discussion on Niners Web zone (ya, we are obsessed with you. That is why you are reading this) The amount of work going into this is almost JFK conspiracy worthy. You get photos and analysis and much more.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... d/page242/

Dunno why anyone from there complains, we all know it is horrible for websites to receive more traffic.
    Anyways back to the black label

Go Hawks

**Edit** My Fav So Far
    Originally posted by Marvin49:
    He was stabbed at his party and DEFENDED HIMSELF by firing into the AIR. Cause and effect. Not an isolated incident. That isn't even disputed. He didn't shoot AT anyone. He SHOULD have called the police, but it isn't the crime spree you are making it out to be.

Why are these charges about possession and not about assault? The police considered his actions SELF DEFENSE.

Again. Pay attention.
    Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... PWFs6zu.99
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

• Brahn wrote:Late Night Drunken Side Note:

Go look at this discussion on Niners Web zone (ya, we are obsessed with you. That is why you are reading this) The amount of work going into this is almost JFK conspiracy worthy. You get photos and analysis and much more.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... d/page242/

Dunno why anyone from there complains, we all know it is horrible for websites to receive more traffic.
    Anyways back to the black label

Go Hawks

**Edit** My Fav So Far
    Originally posted by Marvin49:
    He was stabbed at his party and DEFENDED HIMSELF by firing into the AIR. Cause and effect. Not an isolated incident. That isn't even disputed. He didn't shoot AT anyone. He SHOULD have called the police, but it isn't the crime spree you are making it out to be.

Why are these charges about possession and not about assault? The police considered his actions SELF DEFENSE.

Again. Pay attention.
    Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... PWFs6zu.99

Aw man...Marvin was decent when he was here but I guess his true colors show amongst his brethren. That is a special kind of stupid there
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:Aw man...Marvin was decent when he was here but I guess his true colors show amongst his brethren. That is a special kind of stupid there

It's not even remotely stupid, and Marvin responded the exact same way @ .net when folks here were being silly and claiming that Aldon had shot someone at a party. It's a variation on that same inaccurate claim that he is responding to in that thread (i.e. the false claim that Aldon fired a gun at people). It's simply not true. For all of Aldon's problems and massive f*ckups, in grand total the damage to others he has caused is crashing into a tree.

If people want to go down the question-begging epithet road about could-have-beens for driving drunk that's of course fine (although it's also casting a pretty wide net), but 1)insinuating that Marvin is wrong in his correction is itself factually inaccurrate, and 2) claiming that Marvin's response there is substantively different from his response here is also inaccurate.

Edit: just for clarification, there are essentially three claims.

1) Aldon has harmed someone else.
    2) Aldon has tried to harm someone else.
    3) Through criminal negligence Aldon has put others potentially at risk.

Number 3 is absolutely true. Numbers 1 & 2 are simply bullsh!t.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• LOL @ this thread
    Weadoption
    NET Rookie

• So:
    DUI.
    Bar Fight (alleged).
    Involved in a car accident where driver was drunk. He was the passenger.
    Party with cover charge, selling drinks without a licence at said party. Keep in mind the problems began when he decided his paying guest needed to leave.
    Gun Shots (alleged into air) instigating a riot like atmosphere and leading to people being shot and stabbed at party.
    Owning illegal guns and ammo.
    Another DUI. This one at 7:00am and a workday with Pills and Marijuana found in car.

Have I missed anything? I'm sure I have. How many things haven't become public?

According to Marvin Charges are only being pursued because the DA doesn't want to look soft on celebrities but that ignores the DA throwing out a case against Brooks that had written statements by parties involved as well as medical records by the victim sighting not enough evidence. A alleged rape case against Crabtree that is very much starting to look like it was swept under the rug. Cox getting off on rape charges even though his DNA was found and he stated he never slept with the victim. And all this from the organization the leads the league in DUI's.

In fact there has been zero charges of any kind towards Niners players outside of DUI's that the DA cannot just dismiss through all of these events until now. It sounds to me much more like the DA is afraid of being caught purposely being to soft and not the other way around.

Trivia question: How many games suspension have been served for all the above incidents? That's right. Zero. How is that even remotely possible?

To Niner fans. You guys are idiots if you are making excuses for Aldon in anyway or even want him back on your team you are a moron. This guy is dragging down your entire team. Is a he good player? Yes but there is more to being a good player than just talent. The best thing you can do with him is move on. Let him be somebody else's problem.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• Popeyejones wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:Aw man...Marvin was decent when he was here but I guess his true colors show amongst his brethren. That is a special kind of stupid there

It's not even remotely stupid, and Marvin responded the exact same way @ .net when folks here were being silly and claiming that Aldon had shot someone at a party. It's a variation on that same inaccurate claim that he is responding to in that thread (i.e. the false claim that Aldon fired a gun at people). It's simply not true. For all of Aldon's problems and massive f*ckups, in grand total the damage to others he has caused is crashing into a tree.

If people want to go down the question-begging epithet road about could-have-beens for driving drunk that's of course fine (although it's also casting a pretty wide net), but 1)insinuating that Marvin is wrong in his correction is itself factually inaccurrate, and 2) claiming that Marvin's response there is substantively different from his response here is also inaccurate.

Edit: just for clarification, there are essentially three claims.

1) Aldon has harmed someone else.
    2) Aldon has tried to harm someone else.
    3) Through criminal negligence Aldon has put others potentially at risk.

Number 3 is absolutely true. Numbers 1 & 2 are simply bullsh!t.

Can you just give us all the play by play please. Seeing as you know all these because you were there? Just give the cops a heads up about all these and they can just let the guy go.

Also how does one defend themselves by firing into the air? It's kinda a kin to throwing your hands straight up in the air to defend an uppercut.
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

• RichNhansom wrote:So:
    DUI.
    Bar Fight (alleged).
    Involved in a car accident where driver was drunk. He was the passenger.
    Party with cover charge, selling drinks without a licence at said party. Keep in mind the problems began when he decided his paying guest needed to leave.
    Gun Shots (alleged into air) instigating a riot like atmosphere and leading to people being shot and stabbed at party.
    Owning illegal guns and ammo.
    Another DUI. This one at 7:00am and a workday with Pills and Marijuana found in car.

Have I missed anything? I'm sure I have. How many things haven't become public?

According to Marvin Charges are only being pursued because the DA doesn't want to look soft on celebrities but that ignores the DA throwing out a case against Brooks that had written statements by parties involved as well as medical records by the victim sighting not enough evidence. A alleged rape case against Crabtree that is very much starting to look like it was swept under the rug. Cox getting off on rape charges even though his DNA was found and he stated he never slept with the victim. And all this from the organization the leads the league in DUI's.

In fact there has been zero charges of any kind towards Niners players outside of DUI's that the DA cannot just dismiss through all of these events until now. It sounds to me much more like the DA is afraid of being caught purposely being to soft and not the other way around.

Trivia question: How many games suspension have been served for all the above incidents? That's right. Zero. How is that even remotely possible?

To Niner fans. You guys are idiots if you are making excuses for Aldon in anyway or even want him back on your team you are a moron. This guy is dragging down your entire team. Is a he good player? Yes but there is more to being a good player than just talent. The best thing you can do with him is move on. Let him be somebody else's problem.

BINGO! Ninnies trolls crack me up defending this turd.

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Weadoption wrote:LOL @ this thread

LOL @ the ninnies trolls defending "Saint Aldon".

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• AvengerRam wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Did you really "Lol"? Like for real?

Now that he's in rehab, I'm pulling for him. Its a "there but for the grace of god" thing.

I didn't know they had gun rehab.

I didn't know they had Better at Life than You Rehab
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• Brahn wrote:Can you just give us all the play by play please. Seeing as you know all these because you were there? Just give the cops a heads up about all these and they can just let the guy go.

I am simply relying on two things: 1) all of the available media reports on what has happened, and 2) all of the charges and what they are for. (In my summary I am of course assuming he is guilty of what he is reported to have done and has been charged with.)

In any case, your argument seems to be that media reports and charges are meaningless as I was not physically present. This is a silly argument, and an even worse rhetorical strategy. As nobody on this board was physically present for any of these things, therefore, we might as well just lock the thread. See? Your sarcasm was completely wasted.

Brahn wrote:Also how does one defend themselves by firing into the air? It's kinda a kin to throwing your hands straight up in the air to defend an uppercut.

My post never mentions or even alludes to anything at all about him defending or not defending himself. I have no idea how you have imagined this from my post, but continue to knock yourself out.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• Cue the "When the Whiners cut Aldon, who do we cut to sign him?" thread.
    Dick Johnson
    NET Practice Squad

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    you sure bitch alot about the place you live. Why dont you move? If it really is that important to you why dont you move away from all the extremists you hate so much? If you dont like the shithole you live in then you do what you gotta do to remove yourself from that shithole.

Lol I live in TN (surprise, surprise, right?).

RolandDeschain wrote:Annnnnnnd, 5 rusty rings just lost any credibility he may have had.

I can't believe he's trying to whip out the "But Mr. JFK Airport Customs Inspector, that heroin was legal where I bought it from in Amsterdam!" defense.

Sorry if I support our Constitution and you don't. He should get in trouble. Even possibly a year suspension. But 4 years in prison as a possibility? Even 1 year is excessive for a "crime" that harms NO ONE and is 100% dependent on location.

Archer wrote:He's not going to get 4 years just because that is a possibility, almost no one convicted of their crimes gets the maximum or even close. Even if convicted, which isn't even likely in my opinion, my guess would be he'd get probation or something with no jail time. I don't think having a gun in your possession that you legally bought in another state should cause you to automatically have jail time, but ignorance is not a good defense. There is no excuse for ignorance. I'd think if you have a large gun in your possession and you move, a smart person would check to make sure it is legal in your area. Same as Plaxico should have realized he didn't have a legal conceal and that is even ignoring that he also was incredibly negligent and luckily only injured himself in that incident. I also don't see the need for anyone to have guns of the nature found at Smith's place of residence as they serve no positive purpose, but that is a conversation no one wants to get in to. This is also not even including the fact that he was stabbed and multiple people were shot at his house at the party, which puts this well beyond just having a paperwork issue.

And 5_Golden_Rings, you more than anyone else in this thread is acting like the "extremist".

I don't know. You have seen the Bay Area's gun laws, haven't you? I am definitely to the right on the gun issue, but I DO support certain regulations. However, the ones I support tend to focus on gun dealers and gun sales, not possession (which of course gets people to call me "liberal" by righties). Criminals getting guns are the problem. How do you stop that? By taking them away from law abiding citizens? No. You have a better chance of lowering it by crucifying people who sell them illegally, and by keeping TABS on people who own them (rather than just taking them away). Make people have to show competency with their weapon on a periodic basis, like with cars. Improve background checks. Possibly even require psych evaluations. These are all leftist ideas I'd support. What I don't support is throwing the baby out with the bath water, which is pretty much what "oh noes! remove all guns" laws do.

Scottemojo wrote:5 rings, you are a dope. Arizona's gun laws for "hunting" rifles are pretty much nonexistent. Whatever the minimum is for gun laws, that is what Arizona has. Which is why he bought them there. Regardless of your feelings on the 2nd amendment, your guy knew the law locally, so tried to get around the law. And let's not pretend Aldon is responsible enough to own a slingshot, he threw a party full of gangbangers and his new guns were on full display and apparently in the hands of the guests.

I love your complaining about how gun laws only put the most dangerous guns in the hands of criminals as you defend a player who by all accounts put his personal weapons in the hands of criminals.

The funniest part, Aldon brought a gun to a knife fight and still lost.

lol.

Maybe, but Aldon Smith is pretty stupid. I believe it is quite reasonable he would think that since he bought them legally in Arizona that is was good. He is quite the idiot.

Brahn wrote:
    I agree. He was caught with unregistered firearms. Can we please stop acting like the guy has bad decision making skills? It's not like anyone was ever injured by a firearm at Aldon's hous....., umm it's not like the guy has ever decided to put himself and others at risk by getting behind a car with a blood alcohol limit beyond the legal limit, then sped into a tree on his way to work but was unconscious flooring the peda....ummm, it's not like the guy purchased a few firearms outside of the state to go around local state rifle laws and then failed to resister the firearms he specifically purchased to avoid the law.....and these are the things we know about. How many other things are hush hush.

Yeah, how many times does this guy need to mess up before you take your Niner colored assless chaps off and realize he is a shit of a human at this time, Who I hope can turn it around. But if it wasn't for Hernandez killing people Aldon Smith would be looking like the ass end of the NFL right now.

But ya, must be Hawks homers that feel these types of events speak ill of a person(Not the fan base known for stabbing other fans). I can forgive a person for messing up here or there, but when the guy is messing up here AND there, time to call a duck a duck. Sorry to any Oregon Duck fans.

**Edit** I like the Car analogy, because Aldon Smith has almost killed people with one of them also. Great point, thanks for pointing it out.

No doubt. I just don't believe that a possibility of 4 years is just (or anything near that). That's pretty much all I've been saying. What is said is often irrelevant, though, as people tend to make their judgments less based on fact and more on intuition. A year suspension? Completely justified. Probation? Justified. 2, 3 months in jail? Justified given the course he has put himself on. YEARS? For THIS? No freaking way. That is libtard laws running amuck.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

• Popeye has a solid point which was specific to the text of Marvin's post which concerned the actual charges against Aldon. Marvin was reacting to folks embellishing what the actual reported events of the party were, and what the charges were coming out of those events.

I'm not hearing much argument that Aldon is a dope and a criminal dope in this case. But his actions are stupid enough without embellishment.

That aside, I think he should get whatever is reasonable for this, given the facts and his history just like a non-millionaire person would, although I'd say there's a low probability of that happening. He seems to be a knucklehead of the highest order and the best chance for him to turn anything around is to stare a nice stiff penalty in the face and think about what he's on the verge of losing. I'm not holding my breath.
    hawk45
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:Image

Iro for the win! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Lol that's good.
    And yet, what Hawk fan here wouldn't give his left nut for 1 dusty 7 year old ring......right?
    dam that Hines Ward.
    Weadoption
    NET Rookie

• Weadoption wrote:Lol that's good.
    And yet, what Hawk fan here wouldn't give his left nut for 1 dusty 7 year old ring......right?
    dam that Hines Ward.

Never fails ^ (Niner, Cowboy, Stealer fan bringing up past championships when their present doesn't look so rosy)
    And I'd like to punch Hines Ward in the mouth, just because its the right thing to do! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    Weadoption wrote:Lol that's good.
    dam that Hines Ward.

Never fails ^ (Niner, Cowboy, Stealer fan bringing up past championships when their present doesn't look so rosy)
    And I'd like to punch Hines Ward in the mouth, just because its the right thing to do! :th2thumbs:

At least you guys finally have something in your trophy case: "loudest stadium award!" Is that considered a past championship as well?
    Dick Johnson
    NET Practice Squad

• Dick Johnson wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    dam that Hines Ward.

At least you guys finally have something in your trophy case: "loudest stadium award!" Is that considered a past championship as well?

Exhibit A ^
    How many of those trophys did the Kraepper earn???? His and Douchebaughs trophy case looks like ours. Thanks for playing though Dickster! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawk45 wrote:Popeye has a solid point which was specific to the text of Marvin's post which concerned the actual charges against Aldon. Marvin was reacting to folks embellishing what the actual reported events of the party were, and what the charges were coming out of those events.

I'm not hearing much argument that Aldon is a dope and a criminal dope in this case. But his actions are stupid enough without embellishment.

That aside, I think he should get whatever is reasonable for this, given the facts and his history just like a non-millionaire person would, although I'd say there's a low probability of that happening. He seems to be a knucklehead of the highest order and the best chance for him to turn anything around is to stare a nice stiff penalty in the face and think about what he's on the verge of losing. I'm not holding my breath.

Yep, he's a dope of the highest order for sure, and while I hope he gets his life turned around, he'll deserve all the punishment he gets, and most likely more than that.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• Dick Johnson wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    dam that Hines Ward.

Actually Arrowhead stadium broke that record today.
    lvnginhwktwn
    NET Veteran

• lvnginhwktwn wrote:
    Dick Johnson wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    dam that Hines Ward.

Actually Arrowhead stadium broke that record today.

Good for them, we know that CandleCrap crowd wont! :lol:

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• RolandDeschain wrote:Image

Ah, that's awesome.

No, he deserves some punishment, but he isn't someone who would use a gun in a crime. He's an irresponsible retard who thinks he can drink and party with no consequences. I have known many people like that, and they're all in the early 20s, and probably won't amount to much in life, working jobs they hate until they die (Aldon's physical gifts might spare him from that, but only if he gets his shit together and gets lucky here).

But people like that aren't violent criminals, and they shouldn't be treated like it. Aldon Smith would be a slacker/loser, and serve a little time now and then if not for this incident. A good person? No. A violent thug? No.

Prison should be reserved for violent criminals or people who have actually hurt somebody, not idiots who need wake up calls, and (once again), gun laws should be sharply focused around preventing gun violence.

hawk45 wrote:Popeye has a solid point which was specific to the text of Marvin's post which concerned the actual charges against Aldon. Marvin was reacting to folks embellishing what the actual reported events of the party were, and what the charges were coming out of those events.

What I've read is that usually no chargers are filed in cases like this due to him being an important witness in the gang fight that occurred. So he's already getting "special treatment," in a negative sense (perhaps to prevent criticism of giving celebs special treatment, or maybe, and I doubt this, but maybe an attempt to actually give him the wake up call he needs [who says there aren't DA's with positive motivations?])

But what gets me is that so many of you want to see the book thrown at Aldon, but WHO DID HE HURT? No one. Meanwhile Marshawn Lynch actually hit a pedestrian with a car and drove off. Oh, AND he had DUI and weapons charges (which he plead guilty to). I mean, come on. Do you apply the same standard to him? Of course not. He lucked out, there. I imagine you are all quite glad he did, which only highlights your vast hypocrisy.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

• With all due respect 5-Rings what would happen to a normal citizen when firing that type of weapon within city limits. Even more so in Liberal SanFran area. Im a weapon owner that obeys the laws and dip shits like this idiot will get away with more than he should due to his money. I love my Niners but at no cost of breaking the law or morals
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• rlkats wrote:With all due respect 5-Rings what would happen to a normal citizen when firing that type of weapon within city limits. Even more so in Liberal SanFran area. Im a weapon owner that obeys the laws and dip shits like this idiot will get away with more than he should due to his money. I love my Niners but at no cost of breaking the law or morals

Well put. :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Popeyejones wrote:
    Brahn wrote:Can you just give us all the play by play please. Seeing as you know all these because you were there? Just give the cops a heads up about all these and they can just let the guy go.

I am simply relying on two things: 1) all of the available media reports on what has happened, and 2) all of the charges and what they are for. (In my summary I am of course assuming he is guilty of what he is reported to have done and has been charged with.)

In any case, your argument seems to be that media reports and charges are meaningless as I was not physically present. This is a silly argument, and an even worse rhetorical strategy. As nobody on this board was physically present for any of these things, therefore, we might as well just lock the thread. See? Your sarcasm was completely wasted.

Brahn wrote:Also how does one defend themselves by firing into the air? It's kinda a kin to throwing your hands straight up in the air to defend an uppercut.

My post never mentions or even alludes to anything at all about him defending or not defending himself. I have no idea how you have imagined this from my post, but continue to knock yourself out.

The Shooting in the air was mentioned by a person (Marvin49). I am sorry it seemed that was directed towards you. As far as the other stuff goes. Yup we have the media reports. And we all know the medias track record with 1) getting all the facts before a trial 2) reporting things that did not happen as happening.

I am sure Aldon Smith is just being framed by himself, his ego, and his inability to think logically like an adult. I am sure this all has to do with where he is from though right? I love that one because it makes it seem like he is the only one in the NFL with a tough background.

But hey continue to knock yourself out. This is a fun thread.

**Side Note** Because you love pointing out things. How could you possibly know none of us on this board where there. It is a low probability. But statements like that are easier to use in an argument so I get it.

Also why would you defend a person like this? Do you stick up for his kind everyday? I mean the classic multi leveled criminal. I have a very hard time believing if he was on any other team, or not in sports in general you would be crucifying this guy. I bet you are ready to let him watch your kids alone huh?
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    Dick Johnson wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    dam that Hines Ward.

Exhibit A ^
    How many of those trophys did the Kraepper earn???? His and Douchebaughs trophy case looks like ours. Thanks for playing though Dickster! :th2thumbs:

No Kaep has 5 Superbowls by default. If you claim he has yet to win anything, Kaep will just point to the trophy case.
    Brahn
    NET Veteran

• Exactly.
    kinda like the Oklahoma City Thunder winning that title in 1979.
    Weadoption
    NET Rookie

• Dick Johnson wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    dam that Hines Ward.

Well, at least we're winning the division.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information