New Pro Nowl Uniforms

therealsm

Reaction score
nu4umumu.jpg
The White is AFC and Gray is NFC. Thoughts?

drdiags

Reaction score
Got a little Bengals and Oregon color scheme going on there, with a slight nod toward the Seahawks highlight color. I can imagine what Steelers, 9ers and other divisional fans think of their guys with those colors on. Looks okay but will every player wear the cleats or go their own way with footwear?

The poll I saw on PFT so far has folks liking the change.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
therealsm":1z0ubgvb said:

If I remember correctly, there's not going to be AFC and NFC anymore. It's going to be the top vote-getters who are then picked by celebrity "coaches."

I'll still never understand why the NFL doesn't do a skills competition. They complain about the lack of competitive effort in the Pro Bowl and then go out and make changes to make it even worse.

pehawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3g8uzqo2 said:
therealsm":3g8uzqo2 said:

If I remember correctly, there's not going to be AFC and NFC anymore. It's going to be the top vote-getters who are then picked by celebrity "coaches."

I'll still never understand why the NFL doesn't do a skills competition. They complain about the lack of competitive effort in the Pro Bowl and then go out and make changes to make it even worse.

Volsung is just upset his probowl idea; Auburn vs The World never panned out. He's always dreamed of seeing Jason Campbell and Cam Newton in the same backfield...but it wont happen.

XOXO

Terry Bowden

volsunghawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3hgu99i8 said:
volsunghawk":3hgu99i8 said:
therealsm":3hgu99i8 said:

Volsung is just upset his probowl idea; Auburn vs The World never panned out. He's always dreamed of seeing Jason Campbell and Cam Newton in the same backfield...but it wont happen.

XOXO

Terry Bowden

With Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams and Ben "Mr. Dreamboat" Obomanu. :179417:

pehawk

Reaction score
Karston Bailey as THE celebrity coach.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Should have made the team colors the colors of the teams that went to the super bowl previous.

Mix it up a bit, do something outside the box.

pehawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":35u54j40 said:
Pro bowl needs to be replaced with worst two teams playing for #1 draft pick.

That's an awesome idea. Outstanding.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Why not pick colors that compliment each other? Seriously, orange and yellow? Da fuq. I appreciate the design but the colors are ass. Id prefer to still see red vs blue.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
this whole thing is silly. I don't think the unis look bad but they don't make sense either.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I dont mind a design change-up but I don't get why you would deviate from AFC=Red NFC=Blue.

makes 0 sense.

Latest posts