Jets at Falcons

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Jets at Falcons
Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:32 pm
  • razgriz737 wrote:Is it wrong that I got special satisfaction seeing the game end that way?
    :twisted:

Same exact score too (30-28)
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    DYLcurry59
    NET Starter

Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:Maybe. More likely, Geno is kind of a wench. (Radish lets me say wench instead of...)

Now it all makes sense. I had no idea why you used that term. I just figured you were either terribly sexist or hated women. :)
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 pm
  • So my question is...are the Jets actually a threat? Or Atlanta that pathetic? I expected 11-5 but no way they go 10-1 here on out. They're far more banged up than us.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:28 am
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:So my question is...are the Jets actually a threat? Or Atlanta that pathetic? I expected 11-5 but no way they go 10-1 here on out. They're far more banged up than us.

The Falcons look like the 2006 Seahawks without the Super Bowl loss the year before. No running identity and no toughness. I'm already chalking up the 10AM game as a win for Seattle. Which would make them 3-1 in 10AM starts this year. :)
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:59 am
  • Jets are pretty good. They had a biblical string of injuries last year. If the same number of injuries occurred to our Seahawks we'd have a memorial, on par with the holocaust one, so we could all "solemnly reflect on the lost season". They had 1990's Seahawks type injuries (ie everyone rushing for IR).

Geno matches that squad perfectly. If you have a defense that good, you can afford to have a big-armed AND somewhat elementary QB play. The Bears did that in 2007, same thing. The only difference is Scotte LOVED Rex but gets creeped out by Geno's "on the DL androgynous" gimmick. I find it arousing, but that's neither here nor there.

Can I just add I love NFL talk in the NFL forum?

XOXO

Ken O'Brien
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:32 am
  • Rex Ryan's defense is pretty nice. Did not see them winning in ATL but the Falcons need a running game bad. I figured Jackson would have some dings since he would get dinged up in St Louis but I didn't see him getting sidelined in the 1st quarter of the 1st game. Rodgers did fine on the outside runs but the Jets knew the Falcons couldn't punch it in up the gut.

Not sure whether Rex survives or not with Idzik, but he is making a case for the Jets extending him if things remain the same. The game was very entertaining. Great 1-hand catch by Julio.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:44 am
  • I thought Ron Winters might be calling that game when I saw Julio get called for PI. That was bullshit. As was the mugging DRC got away with all night. I don't mind a lot of hand check, but DRC was grabbing a fistful of jersey all night and getting away with it.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:I thought Ron Winters might be calling that game when I saw Julio get called for PI. That was bullshit. As was the mugging DRC got away with all night. I don't mind a lot of hand check, but DRC was grabbing a fistful of jersey all night and getting away with it.

I've been thinking of creating a thread about this. Give me four hours to devise sentence structure.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Previous

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information