Dominic Raiola calls a female band member a c**t!

Axx

Reaction score
I wouldnt expect anything better from a detroit player

HawkWow

Reaction score
Band of frikin' RATS is what they are. Running to the media...

Did they not consider Raiola may have wanted to keep that exchange just between them and on the down-low?

Snitches get stitches. Tuba playing **nts.

razgriz737

Reaction score
HawkWow":2pls6f5b said:
Band of frikin' RATS is what they are. Running to the media...

Did they not consider Raiola may have wanted to keep that exchange just between them and on the down-low?

Snitches get stitches. Tuba playing **nts.
wat

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
There's nothing that bad about calling someone that if she deserves it. I don't have time to read the article, but did she deserve it?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":36irp5qw said:
There's nothing that bad about calling someone that if she deserves it. I don't have time to read the article, but did she deserve it?

Doesn't sound like it, they were marching down the field for the national anthem and he starts going off on band members, as they tried to ignore him.

pehawk

Reaction score
I love the Wisconsin band. They let me play their drums at the NCAA Tournament one time, because the ref came over to complain they were using it at inappropriate times. Solution, hand the stick to the loud guy sitting courtside.

And, why is this a story? Who cares, really? She's in college...I'm sure she could handle it. We're a bunch of ninnies.

OP
OP
C

csjwilkinson

Reaction score
You can't do anything nowadays without somebody either getting upset, or claiming that their feelings are hurt. I've called many people that word, but luckily, I don't have national media waiting for me to F-up al the time.