Who is the most disappointing QB in the League?

Who is the most disapointing QB?

• Schaub

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Romo

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Eli Manning

Votes: 46 45.5%
  • Vick

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • RG3

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Papaki

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters

IcedHawk

Reaction score
I guess Schaub has had the worst run recently, but I don't know what's wrong with the Giants this year. I also thought the Vick would have good year under Chip Kelly, but after the Redskins, he's been pretty pedestrian as well. Romo is astoundingly unclutch, and RG3 had probably unrealistic expectations when coming back after his knee injury.

edit: Changed Gabbert to RG3.

hawker84

Reaction score
Eli, suppose to be elite, 2 SB wins, and is doing nothing.. As far as just sucking schaub, as far as not living up to expectations Eli...

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Eli for sure, not one win yet and a boat load of INT.

Newton also, that new OC is not working out at all with Newton, he should be playing better than this.

Flacco maybe, he's been asked to carry more of the load and I get that Rice was injured and the TE position is fail with Pitta out but you got the contract and played huge in the playoffs, should be playing better.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Eli got my vote with Shaub a close second. I still think Romo is damn good but he does need to get over those last second melt downs.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I don't know how Eli isn't the top vote-getter right now. I guess if you go beyond just this year, it's Romo or Schaub - no doubt. But in 2013? Eli Manning has 12 picks and a completion rate in the 50's right now. Not to mention his team is 0-5. If that's any other QB than the two time Superb Owl champ, that QB is benched.

I can understand Schaub, though. Four weeks with a pick-six? That's pretty bad.

Greenhell

Reaction score
How can it not be Romo? You play 4 qtrs to win the game. Dude is clutch at choking when it matters most.

dbmack

Reaction score
I voted for Papaki just because. :D Seriously, from the list I would say Eli. Not on the list, Matt Flynn.

HawkWow

Reaction score
"Eli Doucheface"? Really?

Who actually had expectations for Kaep, Vick or Gabbert?
They probably shouldn't be on the list.

Romo? He's an all timer from the 20 to the 20. Throws up lots of gaudy numbers, then craps the bed. I think he's having a typical Romo year. Hard to be disappointed with that.

Eli's is typically Romo's polar opposite. He will lull you to sleep with pedestrian play, then MURDER you with the nightmare big gainer while mounting a furious come back. You can't be stunned when that brand of magic finally comes to an end.

My vote goes to Schaub. Great WRs, great RBs and lots of experience across the offense. Throw in an awesome game changing defense and Houston was all set to challenge for the AFC. Schaub is currently so deep in this slump, I fear he may never get the chance to play his way out of it. Very disappointed and even saddened by his play thus far. He is capable of being very good.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Dissapointing?

would be Eli. How many picks have he thrown? He has Cruz and Nicks.

Kapernick is doing good as always

and I don't know why Vick and Gabbert are there on the list. They have always been bad.

Erebus

Reaction score
I don't even know how Romo is on this list. He's doing exactly what he always does. Putting up gaudy numbers and choking at the end. Its nothing new, so why be disappointed in it?

Brahn

Reaction score
Has to be Eli

2 SB Rings

None of the others have 1

He is the biggest disappointment.