Russell Wilson v. Andrew Luck

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Russell Wilson v. Andrew Luck
Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:25 am
  • drastik wrote:Only on a Seahawks forum would anyone legitimately try to argue that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck


    Your team, the Redskins, are in 3rd place in a division where the best record is 2-3. Shouldn't you be more focused on that rather than the qb of a team you won't face this year.
    User avatar
    bigtrain21
    * NET GIF Master *
     
    Posts: 1288
    Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am


Re: Russell Wilson v. Andrew Luck
Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:51 pm
  • bigtrain21 wrote:
    drastik wrote:Only on a Seahawks forum would anyone legitimately try to argue that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck


    Your team, the Redskins, are in 3rd place in a division where the best record is 2-3. Shouldn't you be more focused on that rather than the qb of a team you won't face this year.

    What is there to focus on?
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 79
    Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 pm


Re: Russell Wilson v. Andrew Luck
Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:09 pm
  • drastik wrote:
    bigtrain21 wrote:
    drastik wrote:Only on a Seahawks forum would anyone legitimately try to argue that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck


    Your team, the Redskins, are in 3rd place in a division where the best record is 2-3. Shouldn't you be more focused on that rather than the qb of a team you won't face this year.

    What is there to focus on?


    The stats clearly show that Wilson has been the better player thus far in their careers.

    I'm waiting for the evidence that shows Luck is clearly better than Wilson. Right now it's just hype.
    cesame
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1671
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm


Re: Russell Wilson v. Andrew Luck
Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:09 am
  • cesame wrote:
    drastik wrote:
    bigtrain21 wrote:
    drastik wrote:Only on a Seahawks forum would anyone legitimately try to argue that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck


    Your team, the Redskins, are in 3rd place in a division where the best record is 2-3. Shouldn't you be more focused on that rather than the qb of a team you won't face this year.

    What is there to focus on?


    The stats clearly show that Wilson has been the better player thus far in their careers.

    I'm waiting for the evidence that shows Luck is clearly better than Wilson. Right now it's just hype.


    isnt it obvious. Stats be damned, the Colts were a worse team obviously so that means luck is better than Wilson...dont you know that?

    Even though alot of NFL fans think our WRs and TEs suck and none of them are #1 WRs or Allstars. Tired of this freaking argument. Can we just wait until the season is over before talking about it please.
    Image
    User avatar
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 962
    Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am


Previous


It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: PackerBacker19, Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests