Nick Saban calls out Mell Kiper and other anyalists! Luv it

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • Nick Saban has stated that guys like Mel Kiper don't have a clue what they are talking about. I love it. I think it is great. The article is here.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ing-about/

Of course that dip shit Michael David Smith has to end his article with an attack on Saban to defend his media buddies.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• Are you kidding? Saban took Ginn in the first round, top 10. That cantankerous lying ass has no credibility. Great coach, lousy human. He should get a job with the NIners.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:Are you kidding? Saban took Ginn in the first round, top 10. That cantankerous lying ass has no credibility. Great coach, lousy human. He should get a job with the NIners.

I didn't say I like Saban but I like that a coach is at least saying that the Mel Kipers of the world are not the gods about talent that they or the media makes out.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

• Love him or hate him, he's the NFL draft expert.

He's been doing this all his life. I can't criticize him because I don't watch College Football often, nor can't criticize him because no one can challenge him for his spot.
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:Are you kidding? Saban took Ginn in the first round, top 10. That cantankerous lying ass has no credibility. Great coach, lousy human. He should get a job with the NIners.

It's pretty much a fact that Saban is a jerk - but wasn't with the team when they took Ginn. That was Cam Cameron (or Randy Mueller) depending on where you want to place the blame.
    SirTed
    NET Veteran

• Put Kiper and Saban in a room to fight it out. Who wins? Who cares? Lock the door and walk away, we would all be better off.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran

• Carmon1274 wrote:Love him or hate him, he's the NFL draft expert.

He's been doing this all his life. I can't criticize him because I don't watch College Football often, nor can't criticize him because no one can challenge him for his spot.

You're like the worst kind of troll this site has ever seen.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Throwdown wrote:
    Carmon1274 wrote:Love him or hate him, he's the NFL draft expert.

You're like the worst kind of troll this site has ever seen.

Not quite.

Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• OrFan wrote:Put Kiper and Saban in a room to fight it out. Who wins? Who cares? Lock the door and walk away, we would all be better off.

This.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

• Nick Saban is awesome! Not because of what he said but because he is a great football coach.
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

IIRC It was the Cam Cameron era that took Ginn. He defended it by saying he drafted the Ginn family whom I guess he had known for a while.

Kiper is a moron. I don't really need Saban to tell me so.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information