A Good PickUp?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Danny Kelly ‏@FieldGulls
Seahawks totally gonna put a claim in for Sudfield

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
Patriots released TE Zach Sudfeld. A surprise, although he wasn't a factor lately. Could land on practice squad.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would love that move. Dude showed a lot in preseason for the Pats and if it gets Kellen Davis out the door I would more than pleased.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
From Studfeld to Dudfeld...as little as the Patriots had at the TE position, its pretty telling that a guy that showed preseason potential gets cut 4 weeks into the season.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1bmjr1hz said:
From Studfeld to Dudfeld...as little as the Patriots had at the TE position, its pretty telling that a guy that showed preseason potential gets cut 4 weeks into the season.

Dam...Belichik doesn't muck around....one muffed onside kick reception and that's enough.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Can he block? That's all he's really going to be asked to do while we're going with our makeshift line.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Blitzer88":cfvmhjx6 said:
I would love that move. Dude showed a lot in preseason for the Pats and if it gets Kellen Davis out the door I would more than pleased.

This. :)

razgriz737

Reaction score
I'm always up for some roster-churning. Let's do it. If he can block and if he can catch better than Evan Moore then we should at least take a flyer. Plus, you can never have too many TE's named Zach.