Dominic Raiola calls a female band member a c**t!

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

• I wouldnt expect anything better from a detroit player
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, we had issues with them a while back. Suh is another one.
    csjwilkinson
    NET Practice Squad

• Band of frikin' RATS is what they are. Running to the media...

Did they not consider Raiola may have wanted to keep that exchange just between them and on the down-low?

Snitches get stitches. Tuba playing **nts.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• HawkWow wrote:Band of frikin' RATS is what they are. Running to the media...

Did they not consider Raiola may have wanted to keep that exchange just between them and on the down-low?

Snitches get stitches. Tuba playing **nts.

wat
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• There's nothing that bad about calling someone that if she deserves it. I don't have time to read the article, but did she deserve it?
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• therealjohncarlson wrote:There's nothing that bad about calling someone that if she deserves it. I don't have time to read the article, but did she deserve it?

Doesn't sound like it, they were marching down the field for the national anthem and he starts going off on band members, as they tried to ignore him.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• I love the Wisconsin band. They let me play their drums at the NCAA Tournament one time, because the ref came over to complain they were using it at inappropriate times. Solution, hand the stick to the loud guy sitting courtside.

And, why is this a story? Who cares, really? She's in college...I'm sure she could handle it. We're a bunch of ninnies.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• You can't do anything nowadays without somebody either getting upset, or claiming that their feelings are hurt. I've called many people that word, but luckily, I don't have national media waiting for me to F-up al the time.
    csjwilkinson
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information