Bills/Browns

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:36 pm
  • Offensive PI he totally threw the DB first.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2176
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:37 pm
  • Are Mario and Kyle brothers?
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9925
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm
  • This goalline attempt is hilarious
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6940
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:39 pm
  • Nice Polomalu style
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:44 pm
  • Haha EJ just pulled a TJack with that jump throw
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6940
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:44 pm
  • Holy shit nice run
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:44 pm
  • Jesus that kid looks fast.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1533
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Spokane/Seattle


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:49 pm
  • Weeden honestly reminds me of a sack of potatoes. Seriously, when I see him on the field he looks like a burlap bag filled with potatoes just sitting there.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:51 pm
  • Carmon1274 wrote:Nice Polomalu style


    All that, and no fake girl friend.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2176
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:51 pm
  • OrFan wrote:Weeden honestly reminds me of a sack of potatoes. Seriously, when I see him on the field he looks like a burlap bag filled with potatoes just sitting there.


    That's racist.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9925
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:53 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    OrFan wrote:Weeden honestly reminds me of a sack of potatoes. Seriously, when I see him on the field he looks like a burlap bag filled with potatoes just sitting there.


    That's racist.


    ?
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:53 pm
  • Anybody else as excited as I am to get to watch 4 full games this weekend thanks to that 8:30 start in Oakland?
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14135
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:55 pm
  • This is actually a pretty good game. Two evenly matched second tier teams going at it.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Anybody else as excited as I am to get to watch 4 full games this weekend thanks to that 8:30 start in Oakland?


    No shit, right? I love it when that happens, awesome.

    Plus, yeah, so what, I kind of root for the Raiders now. Pryor got jobbed, coach is making a HS team respectable, and they've cemented how much Flynn really sucked.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9925
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm
  • Yeah I hold no hatred for the Raiders anymore, and I kinda like Pryor. But I kinda like SD too so hopefully it's just a good game... that we getta watch till midnight. Awesome.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14135
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:03 pm
  • So, what do you think the odds are that Freeman is on a plane to Cleveland at this very moment?
    Image
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    User avatar
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 5819
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:04 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Yeah I hold no hatred for the Raiders anymore, and I kinda like Pryor. But I kinda like SD too so hopefully it's just a good game... that we getta watch till midnight. Awesome.


    We just kind of like losers. Reminds us of rooting for the Hawks in our youth. At least for me, its that. That's why I dig on the game tonight. Two teams that are right in line with 1994-1998 Seahawks.

    Why do they need to honor Brown, again? Is the owner essentially smelling his mule?
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9925
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:06 pm
  • Holy crap, all the browns have is Jim Brown and all Jim Brown has is the Browns? What a sad franchise.
    "If we lose ... this place will be a Carnival of Stupidity." FlyingGreg
    Fudwamper
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 811
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:06 am


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:07 pm
  • Fudwamper wrote:Holy crap, all the browns have is Jim Brown and all Jim Brown has is the Browns? What a sad franchise.


    Bahaha. Blame Art Modell.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14135
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:20 pm
  • Thankfully I had paused the game at the start of halftime. I fast forwarded right through the Jim Brown crap. Is it just me or do they do these things every time they have a national audience?
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:23 pm
  • OrFan wrote:Thankfully I had paused the game at the start of halftime. I fast forwarded right through the Jim Brown crap. Is it just me or do they do these things every time they have a national audience?


    Seems to tip kind of heavily to NFLN Thursday night games when they don't have highlights to show during half time.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1022
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 pm
  • Jim Brown hates Holmgren for some reason. Mike must have not kissed browns ass when he was there.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2176
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm
  • And now EJ is down with a knee injury.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:27 pm
  • ^^^ They should just call it.

    Two starting QBs down, two 2-2 2nd tier teams end in a tie.

    Has a ring to it.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1022
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:27 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:Jim Brown hates Holmgren for some reason. Mike must have not kissed browns ass when he was there.


    Probably, but then Holmgren doesn't get along with a lot of the other football people.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:28 pm
  • The Coug is in the game. Nice.

    I actually think he's a pretty good Qb.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18506
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm
  • Damnit EJ! Get the fack out of bounds! Taking on players just because you are a big man is idiotic!

    I'm so glad Russell doesn't push his luck like that! Damnit!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 8010
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:29 pm
  • I like Tuel, a lot. NYCoug labeled him poorman's Alex Smith. I agreed.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9925
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:30 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Damnit EJ! Get the fack out of bounds! Taking on players just because you are a big man is idiotic!

    I'm so glad Russell doesn't push his luck like that! Damnit!


    Was just gonna say this...I'm so glad Russell Wilson is gutless and just goes out of bounds or slides.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6940
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:31 pm
  • Guy's a real Tuel.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14135
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:32 pm
  • MIDGET!!! OMG!!!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14135
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:33 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Guy's a real Tuel.


    Sad.



    I like it.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:33 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Guy's a real Tuel.

    iRo wrote:Ha! Did you know his last name is Tuel!??
    Last edited by pehawk on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9925
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:34 pm
  • I stopped, paused and rewound to the midget.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9925
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:MIDGET!!! OMG!!!


    I saw that too. He needs to be an off-season priority for the Hawks. Pay him whatever he wants. Trainers don't count against the cap do they...who cares?
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1935
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 pm
  • I too had to rewind. I was like, what?
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm
  • Helluva game!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14135
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:39 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:MIDGET!!! OMG!!!


    I saw that too. He needs to be an off-season priority for the Hawks. Pay him whatever he wants. Trainers don't count against the cap do they...who cares?



    Problem with this is that with a blue shirt on the guy would look like an oompa loompa.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:39 pm
  • Wow, this is a game
    Image
    User avatar
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1654
    Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm
    Location: East Oly


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:39 pm
  • The best Thursday game yet this year.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm
  • Weeden is finally doing the one thing he does well. Throw the deep ball.
    User avatar
    Erebus
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 pm
    Location: Ft. Meade, MD


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:42 pm
  • OrFan wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:MIDGET!!! OMG!!!


    I saw that too. He needs to be an off-season priority for the Hawks. Pay him whatever he wants. Trainers don't count against the cap do they...who cares?



    Problem with this is that with a blue shirt on the guy would look like an oompa loompa.


    Oompa Loompas are orange with green hair and white overalls dude. No problem at all.
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1935
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:43 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:
    OrFan wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:MIDGET!!! OMG!!!


    I saw that too. He needs to be an off-season priority for the Hawks. Pay him whatever he wants. Trainers don't count against the cap do they...who cares?



    Problem with this is that with a blue shirt on the guy would look like an oompa loompa.


    Oompa Loompas are orange with green hair and white overalls dude. No problem at all.


    Yeah, you are right. I was thinking of the blueberry thing.


    Smurf?
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 pm
  • Nice thing about having a midget trainer, you don't have to sit on a table to get your ankle or knee looked at.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2176
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:Nice thing about having a midget trainer, you don't have to sit on a table to get your ankle or knee looked at.


    Or your junk.
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1935
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 pm
  • Tuel has a noodle arm.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18506
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:49 pm
  • Pulled out the flea flicker! What a great game.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14135
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:50 pm
  • They really need EJ back in there.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:Nice thing about having a midget trainer, you don't have to sit on a table to get your ankle or knee looked at.


    Or your junk.


    That's why Denny Crane loved midgets so much.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2176
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


Re: Bills/Browns
Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm
  • This thread has gone all kinds of wrong.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2802
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm


PreviousNext


It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online