Bills/Browns

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm honestly kind of excited for this game. Couple of potential up and comers. Could be a good game. I'll take the Bills by 3.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I adopted the Browns as my AFC team this year so I don't lose my humility when the Hawks go 19-0.

pehawk

Reaction score
Woot! Was just going to post this same thing, Zeb. Great minds thing (sorry for offending you).

I'm very excited for the game. The Browns are a team which can sleepwalk and get 7 wins, IMO. I think they're that talented. I kind of liked Weeden, but am proving to be waaaayyyy off, again.

The Bills, EJ Manuel. Smart people like ivotuk and I we're on this kids mule early last offseason. He's Russell Wilson from a personality standpoint. He's not near the passer or QB as Wilson is, but everything else. He'll grow quickly and nicely.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Unless it's a massive disparity in talent, I think you've got to take the home team on a short week. Cleveland in a junker. 20 - 13.

Greenhell

Reaction score
pehawk":2iw98e96 said:
Woot! Was just going to post this same thing, Zeb. Great minds thing (sorry for offending you).

I'm very excited for the game. The Browns are a team which can sleepwalk and get 7 wins, IMO. I think they're that talented. I kind of liked Weeden, but am proving to be waaaayyyy off, again.

The Bills, EJ Manuel. Smart people like ivotuk and I we're on this kids mule early last offseason. He's Russell Wilson from a personality standpoint. He's not near the passer or QB as Wilson is, but everything else. He'll grow quickly and nicely.

Hey now, I've been on the EJ train since before the draft when I heard a radio interview on NFL Network with the intelligent/articulate EJ. I look forward to watching a full game with him tonight.

pehawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":2o9fh8oi said:
pehawk":2o9fh8oi said:

Hey now, I've been on the EJ train since before the draft when I heard a radio interview on NFL Network with the intelligent/articulate EJ. I look forward to watching a full game with him tonight.

Liar. You probably cheat on your taxes too, ass. I'm going to fill out a form OU812.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't know jack about EJ or Weeden or Hoyer because I don't really follow college ball or pay much attention to other teams' backups but I like the way these 2 squads are playing right now.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm tired of Zeb's lying.

The only player he EVER went all "kearly" or "theENGLISH" on was Hoyer. He spewed post after post professing his love for the dude. Zeb has a Hoyer jersey for every team he's played for (in throwback and contemporary) AND Zeb donated proceeds to Hoyer's High School.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't Hoyer it was Superstar Koy Detmer but I can understand the confusion. Everything else you said is correct.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I really liked EJ before he became popular and climbed the draft boards. I thought he would have been a good one to grab in the mid rounds to develop behind DangeRuss.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If we had EJ then we'd havd EJ, BJ & TJ! That'd hardly be fair.

pehawk

Reaction score
And your boy, DJ, could paint a portrait of EJ, TJ and BJ.

Awesome

pehawk

Reaction score
I like the name Bills fans call themselves; BillsMafia.

pehawk

Reaction score
Who's this old broad that sings before the game?

J, you know musicals and pop music, you know her?

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't that the Pussycat Dolls chick?

Speaking of uggos, that Alex Flanagan needs to get upgraded.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm thinking to go watch this game because I want to see Hoyer play.

Well that and I have underperforming CJ in a bunch of FF teams so need to see why he is sucking so bad.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Priyanka Chopra. She from India and was Miss World in 2000.

Man, you're like 49er fans. No knowledge whatsoever outside of your niche..