RG 0 & 3?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
lol. Shanny ruins yet another superstar. RG3's hubris and lack of humility sorta contributed, though.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RGKnee0-3's daddy was right...running QB's don't win. Too bad his son isn't a good pocket passer.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
At least he gets good fantasy points and stats when he throws for like 300 yards and 2 tds in last 5 minutes when his teams is down by 20 points and playing against the 2nd teamers. lol

Always Fierce

Reaction score
Ruined? I wouldn't say that unless he plays through the 2014 season and doesn't improve. Chances are he's still fighting some mental demons from the ACL/LCL tear.

How this team can go so far backwards from last season is beyond me though. We pretty much have the same personnel. Though the salary cap penalty definitely stung without being able to upgrade the secondary.

hawker84

Reaction score
Deadskins have no defense to speak of, they're not doing anything significant this season..

Browncoat

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":fy2l1mq5 said:
lol. Shanny ruins yet another superstar. RG3's hubris and lack of humility sorta contributed, though.

:13:

Happy

Reaction score
Always Fierce":2h4b9cml said:
Ruined? I wouldn't say that unless he plays through the 2014 season and doesn't improve. Chances are he's still fighting some mental demons from the ACL/LCL tear.

How this team can go so far backwards from last season is beyond me though. We pretty much have the same personnel. Though the salary cap penalty definitely stung without being able to upgrade the secondary.

Same personnel....

That's the problem. Redskins have the 2nd oldest roster in the league with 17 playes 29 or older. They are old and slow.

You gotta reload with youth every year to keep up and field a competitive product. All those picks they gave away for rg3 are gonna hurt. I wouldn't expect that team to get better any time soon.

He was on his way until he took an arrow to the knee..