Browns shopping Josh Gordon

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Browns shopping Josh Gordon
Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:34 am
  • I would love to see the Hawks make a deal for this guy. He's 6'3" 225 lbs with speed and nice run after catch. He would be a great replacement for Rice next year. Big body with a reasonable contract.
    "It was so loud Derrick Coleman heard it."
    Thunderhawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Browns shopping Josh Gordon
Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:38 am
  • Tbh I care more about the miners not getting him than the hawks getting him
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:57 am
  • davidonmi wrote:Tbh I care more about the miners not getting him than the hawks getting him

So you want to grab this guy so the ninnirs can grab Rice?

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 am
  • with kearse and williams waiting in the wings, we don't need any more recievers IMO... we need linemen on both sides of the ball...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 am
  • 99 yards already in the first quarter, lol. Yeah, the Browns would be idiots to trade this guy, but if they do the price will be high. Probably a 2nd rounder minimum.
    Thunderhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 am
  • I know he has off field troubles, but I wanted this guy in the supplemental draft. Though we'd have had to have given up a 1st to beat the Browns 2nd round tender, which I thought was too high at the time - I've since changed my mind.
    He's one of the biggest deep threats in the league. 805 yards his rookie season, over 100 already in his first game.
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:29 pm
  • He is one strike away from a one year suspension. How much would you offer to take a risk like that?
    Pick6
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:36 pm
  • We already spend too much money on our receiving corps. I suspect we may find either Zach Miller or Sidney Rice gone after this season, which would hurt. Maybe we can keep both if they both agree to restructure/take cuts.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:38 pm
  • Sounds too risky honestly. I feel the same way about Aldon Smith and Von Miller. Amazing talents but you roll the dice and get snake eyes.
    Gap Filler
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:40 pm
  • SF will probably offer the browns a lot for him. They're desperate at WR.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:55 pm
  • I think we are very solid with our current group..even excluding Rice (but including Harvin). Let's do hope the 9ers instigate some bidding war for him. Foot. Shoot. The Niners are not a threat to the Hawks. The more they spend trying to match us, the worse off they will ultimately be. Carroll came in and shook the roster up at a rate (perhaps) never witnessed before in professional football. SF will need to do the same. Should they do so, we can start worrying about them again in 2018. If they don't? We will be seeing more of what we are seeing today.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:58 pm
  • I think our entire team is solid all around. Only place I want to invest big money on is the OLine and possibly LB.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:20 pm
  • dontbelikethat wrote:I think our entire team is solid all around. Only place I want to invest big money on is the OLine and possibly LB.

Damn...in all the excitement, I just remembered we get that Irvin guy back week after next...LMAO!
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 pm
  • The Radish wrote:
    So you want to grab this guy so the ninnirs can grab Rice?

:roll:

Rice has been in the league for seven years and had one good season five years ago. TBH I don't think there's anyone save for a few Hawks fans who love their team who actually thinks Rice is a meaningful addition.

The 9ers were in play for Harvin before the Hawks outspent them, and that was before Crabtree's injury, so I think there's an outside chance they could be in play for Gordon. TBH though, I think the Aldon situation comes into play here, and they might be pretty gun shy right now about bringing in a guy with suspension history. If I were a Hawk's fan, I wouldn't worry about the 9ers bringing Gordon in.*

*("wouldn't worry" as a figure of speech, I know you guys have nothing to worry about/are awesome/never worry, etc. :) )
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:02 pm
  • I'd rather Seattle drafted someone with the same measurables but who doesn't have the same baggage. I know our team has been OK with that in the past, but there's got to be a limit.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 pm
  • While he is an excellent player, his value is in the gutter due to the substance abuse stuff. Can't imagine they would get more than a 5th round pick, and at that point, why move one of the best players you have? Browns be cray.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 am
  • Harvin for Gordon!
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:58 am
  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:Harvin for Gordon!

Chukarhawk likes your thinking.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:42 am
  • dontbelikethat wrote:I think our entire team is solid all around. Only place I want to invest big money on is the OLine and possibly LB.

Browns are something silly. I would welcome the guy to the Hawks, for a mid round pick

THe O'line needs help though! With the cap, there isn't big money to go around with some key players deserving raises. Breno's contract is up after this year and the guards could use some upgrading.
    Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.
    -Voltaire
    HawkMeat
    NET Starter

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:27 am
  • Yeah...I'm gonna have to say pass on this one.
    UGotHawked
    NET Rookie

Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 am
  • Surprised by the opinions here after that huge game he had, albeit against the Vikings crap CBs (he's a match up problem against most corners though). It will be interesting to revisit this thread at the end of the year. I say he is a young T.O. in terms of pure talent and the off field stuff is overblown. We'll see.

Also, Gordon would not affect our cap much since we would only be dinged on his base salary which is about 1M a year. He wouldn't even be eligible for free agency until 2016. Meanwhile, Rice is scheduled to make 8.5M next year :shock:

I doubt Gordon gets traded now, anyway. If the Browns do trade him they'll demand a 2nd rounder minimum. If I were Baalke/Harbaugh I would be on the phone with Lombardi immediately. They have plenty of picks to deal and are desperate to help Kaep.
    Thunderhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:03 am
  • Josh Gordon? No way. There's enough buried talent at the WR position. Once Rice is released next year, Chop Chop/Williams can step up.
    Colin Kaepernick wrote:I think our efficiency in the huddle was more of a factor than the crowd.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 pm
  • I would trade for Gordon in a heartbeat. He's got two cheap years left after this season, he's got #1 WR talent and has some production on a miserable offense. You'd probably have to punt Stephen Williams to make it happen, but so what? Seattle is pretty likely to lose Rice and/or Tate next offseason, it's possible that Baldwin could get traded as well (RFA).

He's one strike away from a 1 year suspension, but that seems like a good motivating factor to stay out of trouble, no? Pete's guys have been in the news for PEDs, but much less so for off the field infractions.

I was a big fan of Gordon in college, and I'm not surprised by his success. If we got him, he could easily be our top WR within a year or two.

This situation reminds me of Marshawn Lynch a few years ago. A young, blue chip talent available because of off-the-field concerns who turned into a bargain buy. If I was NE or SF, I'd call Lombardi and force him to trade Gordon or hang up on me.

Seattle is not done drafting WRs. If they lose Rice and Tate and even Baldwin next offseason, then they'll suddenly be in a position of need. Seattle needs to get cheaper at WR. The way to do that is by drafting them, WR is one of the most bust-prone positions in the draft and even the good ones take time to acclimate. Gordon has already proven he's a very good WR and could be fully acclimated by next season. I'm not saying this trade SHOULD happen, but I think it makes a ton more sense than the Harvin deal. If JS got Gordon for a 2nd rounder (a pick that will probably be in the late 50s or early 60s), I'd consider it a win, because the odds are pretty good Seattle will spend a high pick on WR next year anyway to get cheaper at the position.
    Last edited by kearly on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 pm
  • I would love for this trade to happen for us. At his current salary, it's worth taking the risk against him getting suspended for a year. He would be a cheap upgrade over Sidney Rice, too.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 pm
  • I am happy with our team the way it is.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:15 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:I am happy with our team the way it is.

Now this, I don't agree with.

Content with the team leads to stagnation. Stagnation leads to decline in talent. Decline in talent leads to losing. Losing leads to suffering.

-A well-known Jedi Master.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:22 pm
  • It'd be a waste IMO and certainly not worth the draft capital the Browns would want in exchange for him. I think he's a very promising player and the Browns would be fools to trade him, but he'd be "just a guy" on this team. The fact is, we don't throw it very much, and I'm almost convinced we never will with Pete's run-first philosophy and Russell's obsession with avoiding turnovers. Russell will almost always scramble before making a 50/50 throw. We'll be at or near the bottom of the league in attempts for a long time, which I don't mind at all. However, that means a guy like Gordon, who would get 3-5 targets a game here, really isn't going to help us as much as he would help other teams.

FYI, Gordon had nearly double the targets Rice had last year and finished with roughly the same yardage.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm
  • Well if you aren't happy with the team, you can jump to the 9ers, they have a lot more room this week for newbies.

You think Sids catch Sunday was anything but spectacular that this dude could do better?

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 pm
  • Largent, I'm very happy with our team; but you have to always be looking for ways to improve. Always.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:25 pm
  • Really?....So you think we are ok on the O-Line?

And that we need a receiver more than a good tackle?

Breno is hurt and Okung is out. We have rookie backups.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm
  • And yet we traded our first round pick for a WR when we had Tate, Rice and Baldwin and spent our second on a running back when we have Lynch and Turbin.

2 of our starting O-Linemen were picked up midseason off waivers, another was an undrafted free agent.

Gordon had more yards last season than any Seattle WR has had in the last 4 years - as a rookie playing for the Browns.
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:34 pm
  • themunn wrote:And yet we traded our first round pick for a WR when we had Tate, Rice and Baldwin and spent our second on a running back when we have Lynch and Turbin.

2 of our starting O-Linemen were picked up midseason off waivers, another was an undrafted free agent.

Gordon had more yards last season than any Seattle WR has had in the last 4 years - as a rookie playing for the Browns.

Again, he got twice as many targets as Rice and barely surpassed him in overall yards. Gordon's catch rate according to Football Outsiders last year was 53%. Rice's was 62%; Tate was at 69%. We traded a #1 for Harvin because he's a dynamic and unique player in this league. He has value as a receiver, runner and returner. I think Gordon is a good player, but he's not a unique one.

2012 FO Adjusted WR rankings: Rice #14, Tate #19, Gordon #51.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:40 pm
  • To any team I think Gordon's worth at least a 2nd round pick and if it took that to get him I'd make the move. As mentioned above, this team is spending a good amount of money on its receivers, now, to the point where it's digging into other players contract to afford both Rice and Harvin, let alone re-sign Tate. A trade of a 2nd rd pick now for #1 receiver upside is a smart forward-thinking draft move, imo, if you believe that either Rice or Tate won't be here next year. I'd be surprised, though, if another more needy team doesn't cough up more than the Hawks do (If the Browns even trade him.)
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 pm
  • DavidSeven wrote:
    themunn wrote:And yet we traded our first round pick for a WR when we had Tate, Rice and Baldwin and spent our second on a running back when we have Lynch and Turbin.

Again, he got twice as many targets as Rice and barely surpassed him in overall yards. Gordon's catch rate according to Football Outsiders last year was 53%. Rice's was 62%; Tate was at 69%. We traded a #1 for Harvin because he's a dynamic and unique player in this league. He has value as a receiver, runner and returner. I think Gordon is a good player, but he's not a unique one.

Wasn't Fitzgerald like 100th on that list?

If Gordon was in the hawks, he would also be up there in efficiency/ranking. It's how the team plays.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:02 pm
  • Keep in mind if you trade for Gordon now, you're not just losing a draft pick. You're losing a roster spot, too. Thus, I think you're really giving up a 2nd rounder and Stephen Williams for Gordon since there's no way Seattle carries 7 WRs.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:04 pm
  • DavidSeven wrote:Keep in mind if you trade for Gordon now, you're not just losing a draft pick. You're losing a roster spot, too. Thus, I think you're really giving up a 2nd rounder and Stephen Williams for Gordon since there's no way Seattle carries 7 WRs.

We have an open spot now, and kearse has an ankle injury. Also, lbh, Stephen Williams is not a big deal.

There is no way Gordon is worth a second round pick.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:10 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:Keep in mind if you trade for Gordon now, you're not just losing a draft pick. You're losing a roster spot, too. Thus, I think you're really giving up a 2nd rounder and Stephen Williams for Gordon since there's no way Seattle carries 7 WRs.

We have an open spot now, and kearse has an ankle injury. Also, lbh, Stephen Williams is not a big deal.

That open spot is going to be filled by Bruce Irvin next week and Kearse isn't going on IR. Not saying Williams is a world-beater, but if the Niners claimed him off waivers, he'd immediately be their second best receiver at minimum.

I think Cleveland will want at least a second for Gordon. He's a second year player who was taken in the second round and outperformed his draft position. Character is the only thing that might devalue him a bit.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:21 pm
  • DavidSeven wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:Keep in mind if you trade for Gordon now, you're not just losing a draft pick. You're losing a roster spot, too. Thus, I think you're really giving up a 2nd rounder and Stephen Williams for Gordon since there's no way Seattle carries 7 WRs.

That open spot is going to be filled by Bruce Irvin next week and Kearse isn't going on IR. Not saying Williams is a world-beater, but if the Niners claimed him off waivers, he'd immediately be their second best receiver at minimum.

I think Cleveland will want at least a second for Gordon. He's a second year player who was taken in the second round and outperformed his draft position. Character is the only thing that might devalue him a bit.

Why are we always worried about niners picking up our scraps? Our 5th guy is their first or second best option? Good. Wouldn't worry me in the slightest, he is not very good receiver.

Their GM would do very well to get a second. You are downplaying the fact that he has one strike left and he is out for an entire season. In addition, they are trying to dump him, pretty rare you get face value back for vet players. They got way below on the Richardson trade.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm
  • DavidSeven wrote:Keep in mind if you trade for Gordon now, you're not just losing a draft pick. You're losing a roster spot, too. Thus, I think you're really giving up a 2nd rounder and Stephen Williams for Gordon since there's no way Seattle carries 7 WRs.

Point taken, but if we're only keeping 5 now, there's a chance Williams will be released anyway to make room for Harvin when he returns so it more like we're just losing him for the next 6 games (Or whoever else at another position). Considering his playing time now, it isn't as much of a lose in addition to the draft pick.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
    Why are we always worried about niners picking up our scraps? Our 5th guy is their first or second best option? Good. Wouldn't worry me in the slightest, he is not very good receiver.

Their GM would do very well to get a second. You are downplaying the fact that he has one strike left and he is out for an entire season. In addition, they are trying to dump him, pretty rare you get face value back for vet players. They got way below on the Richardson trade.

I don't care who the Niners pick up. It's merely a demonstration that just because he's #5 or #6 on our depth chart, doesn't mean he's a worthless player. I think he's an NFL caliber WR, but you're free to disagree.

What do you base your idea that he's not a good WR on? He's been targeted twice this season. Drew a PI on one play and arguably dropped a 40-50 yard bomb that was difficult to catch on the other. He lit it up in the preseason (which I know doesn't mean much but it's all we're going on now).

Cleveland used a 1st on Richardson and got a 1st in return. Yes, it's unlikely to be as high as a third overall pick, but Richardson has also underperformed his draft position. Not true of Gordon.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 pm
  • DavidSeven wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:

I don't care who the Niners pick up. It's merely a demonstration that just because he's #5 or #6 on our depth chart, doesn't mean he's a worthless player. I think he's an NFL caliber WR, but you're free to disagree.

What do you base your idea that he's not a good WR on? He's been targeted twice this season. Drew a PI on one play and arguably dropped a 40-50 yard bomb that was difficult to catch on the other. He lit it up in the preseason (which I know doesn't mean much but it's all we're going on now).

Cleveland used a 1st on Richardson and got a 1st in return. Yes, it's unlikely to be as high as a third overall pick, but Richardson has also underperformed his draft position. Not true of Gordon.

Williams has never been a starter, or anything close to it. Always talked about in camp/preseason, but nothing in regular season. He doesn't play teams, and dude is now 27. He has done nothing that makes himself stand out as even a good nfl receiver. He drew a PI and dropped a pass? *golf clap*

I don't buy the 2nd rounder at all. Guess we will have to see.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:26 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:Really?....So you think we are ok on the O-Line?

And that we need a receiver more than a good tackle?

Breno is hurt and Okung is out. We have rookie backups.

Was hoping to see a Roland response.

In lieu of that, I would just like to ask the usual... What sweet OL are available? Not that I know anything about them, other than their apparent rarity.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:51 pm
  • I would love the idea of having Gordon, he's big, fast and all the other explatives that you all have mentioned, but as much as I love the idea, I don't think it would work.

We have bigger issues at hand, OL to be specific, and adding another WR, to the corp I'm afraid would send a wrong message to our existing receivers, mainly that they're not good enough. Yeah I believe he would step up our receivers but at the same time it's a backhanded way to say that we need help here, when again, we really need help there. In the back of my mind, I would be afraid that the team concept, will be lost to the "me" mentality, since PC obviously doesn't think our receivers can do the job.

I maybe wrong, but just throwing another angle out
    Bobblehead
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:55 pm
  • DavidSeven wrote:
    themunn wrote:And yet we traded our first round pick for a WR when we had Tate, Rice and Baldwin and spent our second on a running back when we have Lynch and Turbin.

I like what you are trying to do here, but you are overlooking something of critical importance. Context. Rookie WRs, even ones who turn out to be very good, usually suck as rookies. Gordon put up some of the best rookie numbers from a WR we've seen in the last few years, while catching passes in one of the NFL's worst offenses, whereas Tate and Rice are polished veterans catching passes from the NFL's 4th ranked QB in passer rating.

I watched Gordon in college and I knew back then that he had #1 WR talent. When Cleveland paid a high 2nd rounder to get him in the suppletmental draft, a lot of people bashed them for it. Not me. Personally, I think they are completely nuts to trade a talent like Gordon for anything less than a 1st. If they'd part with him for a 3rd rounder, on that contract, ANY team should want to be on the buying side of that deal.

Also, as much as I'd love to be wrong, I think one or both of Rice and Tate could be gone next offseason. It's very possible we might end up investing a high pick on a WR next year anyway, and if that's the case, I'd much rather roll with Gordon than potentially than an unproven rookie who probably wouldn't contribute for a couple years. WRs are one of the highest bust-rate positions in the game too, so if you can get a good one from outside the draft, you should always go that route first, which is why PC/JS have been so aggressive pursuing WRs from other teams.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:01 pm
  • Go look up Megatron's rookie numbers. They are pretty low.

Josh Gordon is exactly what Pete tried to get with Jackson and Marshall, though their respective clubs ended up wanting too much. Yes he is one strike from suspension. It is a factor, and would dramatically affect compensation, and any contract he signs would have clauses.

Whether anyone likes him or not, he is the player prototype Pete is looking for, and has been looking for.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:Go look up Megatron's rookie numbers. They are pretty low.

Josh Gordon is exactly what Pete tried to get with Jackson and Marshall, though their respective clubs ended up wanting too much. Yes he is one strike from suspension. It is a factor, and would dramatically affect compensation, and any contract he signs would have clauses.

Whether anyone likes him or not, he is the player prototype Pete is looking for, and has been looking for.

Not that I disagree with you, but if this is the case, why didn't the Seahawks put a claim on him in the supp. draft? Yes, he went for a high 2nd, but I don't believe anyone else put a claim in on him.

RolandDeschain - noted Dorito eater wrote:If you want to come prove your smack talking capabilities in person, stop by Gold's Gym in Kirkland any night around 5-6pm and say hi.
    Dtowers
    * Fat Stoner Nerd *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 pm
  • Dtowers wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Go look up Megatron's rookie numbers. They are pretty low.

Not that I disagree with you, but if this is the case, why didn't the Seahawks put a claim on him in the supp. draft? Yes, he went for a high 2nd, but I don't believe anyone else put a claim in on him.

No one else put in a first round claim on him, but the Browns had the second pick of the second round, and used it on Gordon. Considering his issues, nobody spending a first on him was valid. Only one team passed on him in the second, the Bills. It works more like waiver claims anyway, but I don't know if there is a way to tell what others were willing to spend.

I watched the last Cleveland game, the man is a beast. Think Brandon Marshall/TO. I honestly do not know enough about what got him suspended, but a complete aversion to risk is not a hallmark of this group in Seattle now. How many of Seattle's fans were on board with Marshawn Lynch at first? He had plenty of baggage, that worked out well.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 pm
  • I'd be on board if a 4th next draft and a 5th the year after with conditions that void the 5th if Gordon gets suspended for a year for a second violation could get it done. Seattle is a team that could weather a year suspension if that happened, the upside is he doesn't get suspended and produces at a pro-bowl level. Pretty risky but hey, maybe paring him with this locker room can keep him in line. Of course with Browner and Irvin recently having trouble I could see us avoiding this situation.

I just can't help thinking about Gordon, Tate, Harvin, Rice, and Baldwin when we go 5 wide. Crap that sounds sick.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:01 pm
  • Question I must be in a hole but i admit I do not know much about Gordon. IF and big IF how would he fit in my Niners system. We a desperate for a #1 WR can he be that if he grows up???
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:09 pm
  • Sound quality sucks, but great highlights
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Next

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member