LOL @ Whitehurst!

ivotuk

Reaction score
:lol: How could it be possible that this guy has gotten worse? I guess when everything is handed to you in life and you don't have much of a work ethic (my opinion), then that is how things go for you. :p

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Of course then he drives them down for a TD :)

Wow DJ Fluker is HUGE! And he is a mauler. Is this what we might see from Carpenter if he gets healthy?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":3hrm04se said:
:lol: How could it be possible that this guy has gotten worse? I guess when everything is handed to you in life and you don't have much of a work ethic (my opinion), then that is how things go for you. :p
Cut hit some slack, he has the coolest beard in the NFL, so he has that going for him!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Well as some age, their skills decline.

Whitehurst might actually be worse than Brady Quinn.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Dude did pretty good in college considering he had to learn a new offense EVERY year. He is also learning his third offense in three years now. If the guy was given the opportunity to have ONE offense for 8 years, I guarantee he would be better than Tarvaris.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
He looked alright other than an over throw that should have been picked off and that initial fumbled snap.

I have no care but a QB off the bench fumbling the first snap is kind of normal. Nothing to see here. He's not good but he's descent back up. I'd still rather have TJack.

Throwdown

Reaction score
rideaducati":2hiq7vid said:
Dude did pretty good in college considering he had to learn a new offense EVERY year. He is also learning his third offense in three years now. If the guy was given the opportunity to have ONE offense for 8 years, I guarantee he would be better than Tarvaris.

LOL boy stop