NFL Sunday Ticket Deal For Out Of State Fans W/o Direct TV

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • If you can't get Seahawks game because you live out of the market and out of state and don't have direct TV but wants NFL Sunday Ticket here is the best deal for Sunday Ticket without Direct TV. You don't need Direct TV service or sign a contract with them to have Sunday Ticket. All you need to do is buy Madden 25 (Ps3 or xbox 360 version) for $100 from Amazon and you get NFL Sunday Ticket pass with a code on it for free. You can hook up your ipad, computer to your TV and enjoy....

    If you don't play Madden you can just sell the game for $55-60 bucks and basically you are paying $40-50 for the Sunday Ticket service...

    You will get season access and it will only work on mobile devices like ipad, iphones, computer, laptops, ect but you can always hook those up to your flat screen TV and watch it in full size...Amazon limits 50,000 per console. This is the best deal yet. It beats paying $300 that direct tv offers for Sunday Ticket any day...

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Xbo ... B00AY1CT4U
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • Dont fall for it.

    You can only get the w/o direct tv version if you cant physically get direct tv where you are at.

    Otherwise, you get a coupon that gets you Sunday Ticket for free with your normal Direct TV account. Which is still a good deal. But if you dont have direct tv, and dont want it, this will only work if you CANT get direct tv.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    User avatar
    Cartire
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2549
    Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am


  • Grown to love my local bar with the ticket here in the East Bay. Also very thankful it's within walking distance from my place.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    User avatar
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3051
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


  • has anyone used their ps3 to watch the games? I'm thinking of getting the madden 25th ann. version so i can watch it on my ps3 but i dont want to watch poor quality. any thoughts?
    ***In Carroll We Trust***
    User avatar
    kthebestwayw
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 780
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:42 am
    Location: New Jersey


  • oh crap i didnt realize it was for only if you COULDN'T get directv, what if i already have it? will it give it to me for free anyway? or is this for new users
    ***In Carroll We Trust***
    User avatar
    kthebestwayw
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 780
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:42 am
    Location: New Jersey


  • What Cartire said is not true at all...You DON'T need direct TV...You will be given a code which you can enter on your computer or ipad...From there you can hook it up to your big flatscreen...And from there u can watch any game you want...I spoke to someone at EA via email to confirm this because I was worried too...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • Read the FAQ...YOU DON'T NEED DIRECT TV

    Frequently Asked Questions

    What is included with Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition?

    Madden NFL 25 standard edition for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3
    One Madden Ultimate Team pack per week for the 17 weeks of the NFL season
    Access to the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
    Additional offers from DirecTV

    Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

    No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.


    I don't have DirecTV service, but I'd like to sign up. What offers are available to me?

    In addition to access to the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices, the Anniversary Edition includes an exclusive promotional code. When redeemed, this offers a $10 discount per month for the first year of service, in addition to NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge. This includes HD viewing on your TV of every NFL game, up to eight games at once on the Mix Channel, and more.
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • "Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket max at no additional charge."


    Just copied that off the amazon page for madden 25.

    Seems pretty clearly to say if you CANT get DirectTV then you can do this... otherwise you just get $10/month off. and a free future year
    User avatar
    rightbench
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 730
    Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 am
    Location: Simi Valley CA


  • If you don't believe me then email EA, I had a quick response from them. I told them my area provides direct tv but I don't want direct tv and they told me I don't need Direct TV. The $10 is only if you want to subscribe to direct tv then you will get $10 off and free Sunday Ticket...If you don't want direct tv you'll still get the code and it will work only on your apps like ipad, ipod, laptop, computer, ect. But that is no biggie to me cause I can always hook those up to my tv...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • rightbench wrote:"Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket max at no additional charge."


    Just copied that off the amazon page for madden 25.

    Seems pretty clearly to say if you CANT get DirectTV then you can do this... otherwise you just get $10/month off. and a free future year


    Nope - the second sentence is a stand alone item. If you are able to receive Directv you have the option of getting $10 per month. It doesn't say that the first option is not available if you can get directv
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3197
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • dopeboy206 wrote:You will get season access and it will only work on mobile devices like ipad, iphones, computer, laptops, ect but you can always hook those up to your flat screen TV and watch it in full size...Amazon limits 50,000 per console. This is the best deal yet. It beats paying $300 that direct tv offers for Sunday Ticket any day...

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Xbo ... B00AY1CT4U


    This is a great deal - thanks for posting sent it on to a few people

    With that said - ST by itself is $225 on Directv. With the app package etc it is $300. Now if you consider that you can basically ask for it for free every other year I consider the cost to be $112.50 / year........

    way less than when it used to be $300 + another $100 for HD version

    Still for those that don't have D this is a great deal and for those happy to watch on computer etc also a great deal
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3197
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • @mikeak If you have good internet speed go for it but if you don't and have something like clearwire (which sucks) I would pass up on it...With that said I have comcast and hell yeah you better believe it I am jumpin on this deal...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • "Exclusive Offers From DirecTV
    1) For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
    2) For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
    3) For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel"

    Seems to imply that if you can get DirecTV you must purchase it.
    SF-Wald
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 13
    Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 pm


  • Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

    No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • Do I have to reserve a copy of Madden to get the offer? Is it a special edition or something? I was going to skip this year, I usually go every other year but if it includes a code for Sunday Ticket I'll go ahead and get it.
    User avatar
    HOLLYWOOD
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 448
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 am
    Location: Closer than you think...


  • You have to pre-order. It's amazon only offer....And limited to 50,000 customers...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • :roll: Some people come in, read a sentence, and then start spouting off information they know nothing about. This offer has been standing for months now(I got it back in June), and there are a lot of people who have put in research and gotten confirmation that anyone is entitled to this offer, Direct TV or not.

    You really think this offer would ONLY be good for people who can't get Direct TV?? Who can't get Direct TV? All you need is a clear view of the sky!! I guess they could be marketing to the people who live in bunkers, or other homes below ground, but that seems like kind of a waste..
    User avatar
    cacksman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 567
    Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 am


  • cacksman wrote::roll: Some people come in, read a sentence, and then start spouting off information they know nothing about. This offer has been standing for months now(I got it back in June), and there are a lot of people who have put in research and gotten confirmation that anyone is entitled to this offer, Direct TV or not.



    +100

    Maybe those people think it is too good to be true...lol
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • This deal is not VALID for the PS3 app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's only for Mobile , Tablet , or PC apps !!!

    I ordered this deal about 3 months ago because I am a DirecTV owner - But without direcTV its not a great deal. Because you will need to SUBSCRIBE!
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 866
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm


  • kthebestwayw wrote:has anyone used their ps3 to watch the games? I'm thinking of getting the madden 25th ann. version so i can watch it on my ps3 but i dont want to watch poor quality. any thoughts?


    I watched the last two seasons on my PS3. I would use my parents DirectTV account user/password while they were at their house watching the Colts games or whatever, I was at my house watching the Seahawks. Full HD, pretty solid stream, one time I had an issue that was on DirecTV's end—they had an outage with the mobile content (ipads, ps3's, etc.) but if i had any other issues, it was 99% of the time with my crappy internet service through Xfinity (Comcast).

    :th2thumbs:
    Image
    User avatar
    chawx
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1060
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT


  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:This deal is not VALID for the PS3 app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's only for Mobile , Tablet , or PC apps !!!

    I ordered this deal about 3 months ago because I am a DirecTV owner - But without direcTV its not a great deal. Because you will need to SUBSCRIBE!



    SMH....You DO NOT NEED Direct TV
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • "Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket max at no additional charge."


    Why is the word "trial" in there, and what does that mean?

    I know Directv offers a trial on NFL ST, and that trial is for the first week, and first week only.

    While I don't play Madden, don't own a PS3, and already subscribe to NFL-ST via Directv, if I were ya'll, I'd ask EA what "trial" means. Sounds like a marketing ploy to me.
    User avatar
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 3534
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
    Location: Huntsville, Al


  • why would 17 weeks be a trial..? That is a full season...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • This is not that complicated.

    The package comes with a code to view Sunday Ticket on tablets and mobile devices. It ALSO includes a code to get $10 for people who can get Direct TV.

    They are 2 separate things and you get both.

    You will be able to just get the Sunday Ticket package on your mobile devices if that is all you choose to do, no DirecTV required (and whether you CAN get it or not).

    Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

    No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

    I don't have DirecTV service, but I'd like to sign up. What offers are available to me?

    In addition to access to the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices, the Anniversary Edition includes an exclusive promotional code. When redeemed, this offers a $10 discount per month for the first year of service, in addition to NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge. This includes HD viewing on your TV of every NFL game, up to eight games at once on the Mix Channel, and more.
    Last edited by HawkFan72 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11337
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • Cartire wrote:Dont fall for it.

    You can only get the w/o direct tv version if you cant physically get direct tv where you are at.

    Otherwise, you get a coupon that gets you Sunday Ticket for free with your normal Direct TV account. Which is still a good deal. But if you dont have direct tv, and dont want it, this will only work if you CANT get direct tv.

    So, where my home is at, I am physically unable to receive DirecTV due to trees (not able to cut them down) that interfere with the Sat reception. Who do I contact to get the NFL Sunday Ticket service??
    Image
    User avatar
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *
     
    Posts: 8960
    Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm


  • Jazzhawk wrote:
    Cartire wrote:Dont fall for it.

    You can only get the w/o direct tv version if you cant physically get direct tv where you are at.

    Otherwise, you get a coupon that gets you Sunday Ticket for free with your normal Direct TV account. Which is still a good deal. But if you dont have direct tv, and dont want it, this will only work if you CANT get direct tv.

    So, where my home is at, I am physically unable to receive DirecTV due to trees (not able to cut them down) that interfere with the Sat reception. Who do I contact to get the NFL Sunday Ticket service??



    Order the 25th anniversary Madden video game for $99 from Amazon you will be given a code...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • I am surprised that Direct TV would allow anything like this to happen because of how much they paid to get the exclusive rights to the package. It does sound like people have researched this enough to know if it will work or not.

    I have Direct TV and get SNFLT every year. I would tell anybody that is thinking about getting SNFLT to negotiate with Direct TV. I do every year and this is the first year I have had to pay anything in the past four years and this year they dropped the price to $99.00. They are great about giving deals.
    Leave No Doubt - 24/7
    User avatar
    emurri
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am


  • dopeboy206 wrote:why would 17 weeks be a trial..? That is a full season...


    It doesn't say you get it for 17 weeks, the 17 weeks was in "()", which is how long it normally lasts. My curiosity is about the choice of the word "trial", which they used.

    I personally don't care, and I hope all of you get the full season. I would just want a little more clarification on why it says "trial".
    User avatar
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 3534
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
    Location: Huntsville, Al


  • taz291819 wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:why would 17 weeks be a trial..? That is a full season...


    It doesn't say you get it for 17 weeks, the 17 weeks was in "()", which is how long it normally lasts. My curiosity is about the choice of the word "trial", which they used.

    I personally don't care, and I hope all of you get the full season. I would just want a little more clarification on why it says "trial".


    Is this clear enough...?

    Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

    No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.


    ^^^You notice it says full regular season.
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • This is the year 2013. Why can't the NFL just open the ticket up to all outlets and charge a seasonal price that gets them the money they want and gives the product to the people that want it. Just ridiculous that people who don't want Direct TV such as myself have to go through hoops to see the Hawk games.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1079
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 am


  • Read it directly from Amazon, as it's their deal:

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversar ... B00CF7KVMI

    Notice how your post didn't have the word "trial" in it? That's the only thing I'd be cautious of.

    Now, from what I've read, with folks talking to Directv, you actually do get the entire season. I hope ya'll do.

    It is weird that you can't stream it from the PS3 though, only available on PC's, smartphones, and tablets.

    EDIT:

    Did a bit more research, and the use of the word "trial" is becoming clear. The NFL and Directv agreed upon a "trial" program of streaming games, through 2014. I believe that's why the word is used.
    Last edited by taz291819 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 3534
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
    Location: Huntsville, Al


  • seabowl wrote:This is the year 2013. Why can't the NFL just open the ticket up to all outlets and charge a seasonal price that gets them the money they want and gives the product to the people that want it. Just ridiculous that people who don't want Direct TV such as myself have to go through hoops to see the Hawk games.


    Because Direct TV paid the NFL about 4 billion dollars for the rights. But I do think once the deal is over with Direct TV you will see something similar to what you are talking about.
    Leave No Doubt - 24/7
    User avatar
    emurri
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am


  • seabowl wrote:This is the year 2013. Why can't the NFL just open the ticket up to all outlets and charge a seasonal price that gets them the money they want and gives the product to the people that want it. Just ridiculous that people who don't want Direct TV such as myself have to go through hoops to see the Hawk games.



    You don't need direct tv for this bro. All u need is a tablet, ipad or so and hook it up to your tv and bam you will get all the games on sunday...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • I can't find the article but I read about it before I pre-ordered it back in March . You absolutely NEED DirecTV .



    Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional

    That was copy and pasted from amazon

    Madden 25 - 65$
    DirecTV - 250$

    amazon is selling both for 99$.

    Sometimes when things are too good to be true -they are exactly that.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 866
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm


  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:I can't find the article but I read about it before I pre-ordered it back in March . You absolutely NEED DirecTV .



    Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional

    That was copy and pasted from amazon

    Madden 25 - 65$
    DirecTV - 250$

    amazon is selling both for 99$.

    Sometimes when things are too good to be true -they are exactly that.
    You missed this part, straight from Amazon:

    Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

    No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.


    You only need DirecTV if you want to watch straight through your TV or on PS3. Otherwise you can just use the code they give you to access NFL games on your mobile device or computer.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11337
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • emurri wrote:I am surprised that Direct TV would allow anything like this to happen because of how much they paid to get the exclusive rights to the package. It does sound like people have researched this enough to know if it will work or not.

    I have Direct TV and get SNFLT every year. I would tell anybody that is thinking about getting SNFLT to negotiate with Direct TV. I do every year and this is the first year I have had to pay anything in the past four years and this year they dropped the price to $99.00. They are great about giving deals.


    Tell me more how you got the ST free? I've been getting the ST going on 10 years and always paid full price. After almost 10 years, I want it free or discounted!
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2715
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • Greenhell wrote:
    emurri wrote:I am surprised that Direct TV would allow anything like this to happen because of how much they paid to get the exclusive rights to the package. It does sound like people have researched this enough to know if it will work or not.

    I have Direct TV and get SNFLT every year. I would tell anybody that is thinking about getting SNFLT to negotiate with Direct TV. I do every year and this is the first year I have had to pay anything in the past four years and this year they dropped the price to $99.00. They are great about giving deals.


    Tell me more how you got the ST free? I've been getting the ST going on 10 years and always paid full price. After almost 10 years, I want it free or discounted!


    Just call and tell them that you have been a loyal customer for so many years and all these new customers are getting ST for free and you want it for free as well. They will have you agree to keep Direct TV for a year and give you ST for free.
    Leave No Doubt - 24/7
    User avatar
    emurri
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am


  • emurri wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    emurri wrote:I am surprised that Direct TV would allow anything like this to happen because of how much they paid to get the exclusive rights to the package. It does sound like people have researched this enough to know if it will work or not.

    I have Direct TV and get SNFLT every year. I would tell anybody that is thinking about getting SNFLT to negotiate with Direct TV. I do every year and this is the first year I have had to pay anything in the past four years and this year they dropped the price to $99.00. They are great about giving deals.


    Tell me more how you got the ST free? I've been getting the ST going on 10 years and always paid full price. After almost 10 years, I want it free or discounted!


    Just call and tell them that you have been a loyal customer for so many years and all these new customers are getting ST for free and you want it for free as well. They will have you agree to keep Direct TV for a year and give you ST for free.


    And while you are at it, have them drop your bill by $20 a month. They do that every year as well. Just tell them your bill is to high. Let me know how it goes.
    Leave No Doubt - 24/7
    User avatar
    emurri
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am


  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:I can't find the article but I read about it before I pre-ordered it back in March . You absolutely NEED DirecTV .



    Exclusive to Amazon.com, the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition combines all the innovation and authenticity of Madden NFL 25, a 17 week Madden Ultimate Team pack subscription, and exclusive offers for DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. Each Anniversary Edition includes a special code for eligible gamers giving them the opportunity to unlock a special, 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices. For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional

    That was copy and pasted from amazon

    Madden 25 - 65$
    DirecTV - 250$

    amazon is selling both for 99$.

    Sometimes when things are too good to be true -they are exactly that.


    You forgot the :sarcasm_off: sign. No one is this clueless.
    User avatar
    cacksman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 567
    Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 am


  • I've read this entire thread and the only thing I know for sure is I'm damned glad I bit the bullet and switched to Directv and bought the ticket :D :th2thumbs: If this season is half as good as it should be it's money well spent :thirishdrinkers:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2304
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: St George, UT


  • I pre-ordered the game with subscription. I had been planning on buying the game anyway, so with the ability to watch the Seahawks every week for an extra $40, might as well buy it now. Can't wait to be able to watch all the Hawk's games this year!
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11337
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • grizbob wrote:I've read this entire thread and the only thing I know for sure is I'm damned glad I bit the bullet and switched to Directv and bought the ticket :D :th2thumbs: If this season is half as good as it should be it's money well spent :thirishdrinkers:

    Well you've wasted your money then. You could've gotten it for $40 this year and waited till next season to start paying for sunday ticket.
    User avatar
    GeorgeKush
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 200
    Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:39 am
    Location: big black hawk


  • Just wanna bump this and remind people who turned down this offer that this deal is 100% legit and you don't need direct tv...Should of listened and ordered this game from Amazon and get Sunday Ticket for cheap from the gate, even if you don't play Madden, you can always sell it for $50 or $60 bucks and save money on Sunday Ticket but ya'll didn't wanna listen to me...Basically you will be getting Sunday ticket for $40 if you sold Madden. Read the reviews on Amazon and people will tell you its legit..Best deal on the net..It is limited to 50,000 copies per console (Xbox 360 & PS3 only) so I'm not sure if it sold out yet but you can try...Won't be surprised if it sell out soon since Madden was just released yesterday and the regular season is coming up soon...

    Xbox 360 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket
    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversar ... =madden+25

    PS3 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket
    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversar ... =madden+25

    So if you wanna save money and not spend $250 on Sunday Ticket then I recommend you order this amazon exclusive offer now before this deal runs out. Madden was just released last night so I expect this to sell out soon especially when the NFL regular season starts next week...Good luck my fellow 12's...
    dopeboy206
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 9:47 am


  • dopeboy206 wrote:Just wanna bump this and remind people who turned down this offer that this deal is 100% legit and you don't need direct tv...Should of listened and ordered this game from Amazon and get Sunday Ticket for cheap from the gate, even if you don't play Madden, you can always sell it for $50 or $60 bucks and save money on Sunday Ticket but ya'll didn't wanna listen to me...Basically you will be getting Sunday ticket for $40 if you sold Madden. Read the reviews on Amazon and people will tell you its legit..Best deal on the net..It is limited to 50,000 copies per console (Xbox 360 & PS3 only) so I'm not sure if it sold out yet but you can try...Won't be surprised if it sell out soon since Madden was just released yesterday and the regular season is coming up soon...

    Xbox 360 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket
    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversar ... =madden+25

    PS3 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket
    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversar ... =madden+25

    So if you wanna save money and not spend $250 on Sunday Ticket then I recommend you order this amazon exclusive offer now before this deal runs out. Madden was just released last night so I expect this to sell out soon especially when the NFL regular season starts next week...Good luck my fellow 12's...


    Yep. It's legit. And I have Direct TV.
    Thread Killer
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 33
    Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 pm


  • Im going to own up and apologize. You were right.

    The wording is what made this deal very perplexing. Even in the leaflet that you got the login info stated "if you cant receive direct tv".

    But alas, it works. So you were correct. My only guess, is that the questionable wording was put on everything to hopefully dupe some people into using the sign up code for cheaper direct tv, hopefully snagging more accounts in the process.

    But like I said. You were correct on this one. Ill own up when im wrong.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    User avatar
    Cartire
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2549
    Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am


  • Cartire wrote:Im going to own up and apologize. You were right.

    The wording is what made this deal very perplexing. Even in the leaflet that you got the login info stated "if you cant receive direct tv".

    But alas, it works. So you were correct. My only guess, is that the questionable wording was put on everything to hopefully dupe some people into using the sign up code for cheaper direct tv, hopefully snagging more accounts in the process.

    But like I said. You were correct on this one. Ill own up when im wrong.


    Yeah I really think they were hoping some people would see "if you can't get directv", see that they could, and just give up and order it.

    I can't think of any other reason why they would word it like that.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11337
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • It has more to do with the fact that ESPN, NBC, CBS, FOX and DirecTV pay a lot of money to the NFL and they had to write it in such a way that it wouldn't directly conflict with their existing contracts.

    Its confusing/muddling to make it so it wouldn't cause a breach of contract with their established partners. There's a reason why its only on computers, cell phones and tablets... They are dinosaurs who don't realize that people can stream quality content from a device to their HDTV.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

    Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

    "YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    User avatar
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4203
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:42 pm
    Location: Pacific Ocean




It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online